Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

God's Truth

GT, you are trying very hard, but I promise you it will not avail you one bit.

You won't believe me, but you will eventually believe the Truth.

I just hope you don't think of tomorrow but of today.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

It is not hard, it is very easy for me and enjoyable beyond measure to prove to you God's Truth. I just cannot even express to you how much I love it.

popsthebuilder

Stop trying to degrade me.

Your doing that shows you are not speaking truth from God.

Take out the parenthesis then. I still show you that your book says Gabriel is the Holy Spirit.

2:92 says WITHOUT PARENTHESIS that Gabriel brought down on your heart... THEN 16:102 says the Holy Spirit brought it down.

You can't get out of it. Accept the truth and stop demeaning and stop denying.
How am I demeaning you by saying you are funny?

popsthebuilder

It is not hard, it is very easy for me and enjoyable beyond measure to prove to you God's Truth. I just cannot even express to you how much I love it.
I didn't say the truth was hard. I said you are trying hard to disprove the truth of the Quran.

God's Truth

I didn't say the truth was hard. I said you are trying hard to disprove the truth of the Quran.

No, I am doing no such thing.

You can believe the truth of the Qur'an all you want and I will not disrespect it.

I am just easily proving to you that it is not about the same God and same Jesus of the Holy Bible.

popsthebuilder

No parenthesis remember?

Try again

Here you go;

Look it is speaking of two different things.

I'll go over it with you.

16:101. And Allâh knows very well the need of what He reveals, yet when We replace a revelation with another revelation they say (to you), ‘You are only a fabricator (of lies).’ The truth is, however, that most of them know nothing.

16:102. Say, ‘The Spirit of Holiness has brought this down from your Lord to suit the requirement of truth and wisdom, so that He may strengthen those who believe in their faith and so that a guidance and good tidings for Muslims.

( As if an angel of the Lord which is a representative of the Lord GOD does other than the will of GOD or is of something other than GOD.

you sound like your blind friend ( now you can say I am degrading you justifiably)

(I don't know why you keep referencing 2:92)

2:92. Moses did come to you with clear arguments yet you took to the (worship of) the calf in his absence and you were not justified in doing so.

2:97. Say, ‘He who is an enemy to Gabriel, because it is he who has brought down this on your heart by the command of Allâh, and which confirms which preceded it, and is a guidance and good tidings to the believers, whoever is an enemy to Allâh and His angels and His Messengers and Gabriel and Michael, then, of course, Allâh is an enemy to such disbelievers.’

( How do you get that things of GOD are not of GOD?)

(Do you think the Spirit of Holiness as it pertains to the hearts of men is the literal utter fullness of GOD or of GOD yet not the full ESS of the almighty?

popsthebuilder

No, I am doing no such thing.

You can believe the truth of the Qur'an all you want and I will not disrespect it.

I am just easily proving to you that it is not about the same God and same Jesus of the Holy Bible.
And I am showing to you that such is only your opinion.

You know good and well that an angel of the Lord is also used synonymously with GOD throughout scripture, namely the ot. But you want to set here and pretend like they are not now.

Stop fooling yourself.

You should know by now that you won't fool me.

I play along with your little games at times....but that is over.

We are friends, but that doesn't mean I have to allow you to speak crossly about what you do not know.

peace sister.

popsthebuilder

Oh, you mean the Jews who crucified the Lord of Glory when He came, and were without knowledge of God's righteousness. Gotcha.

Hey pops, he speaking your language. Get your prayer rug and bow down to Allah. :wave:
Poor thing

God's Truth

And I am showing to you that such is only your opinion.

You know good and well that an angel of the Lord is also used synonymously with GOD throughout scripture, namely the ot. But you want to set here and pretend like they are not now.

Stop fooling yourself.

You should know by now that you won't fool me.

I play along with your little games at times....but that is over.

We are friends, but that doesn't mean I have to allow you to speak crossly about what you do not know.

peace sister.

Relax.

You are sounding like those lost sound.

God's Truth

No parenthesis remember?

Try again

Here you go;

Look it is speaking of two different things.

I'll go over it with you.

16:101. And Allâh knows very well the need of what He reveals, yet when We replace a revelation with another revelation they say (to you), ‘You are only a fabricator (of lies).’ The truth is, however, that most of them know nothing.

16:102. Say, ‘The Spirit of Holiness has brought this down from your Lord to suit the requirement of truth and wisdom, so that He may strengthen those who believe in their faith and so that a guidance and good tidings for Muslims.

( As if an angel of the Lord which is a representative of the Lord GOD does other than the will of GOD or is of something other than GOD.

you sound like your blind friend ( now you can say I am degrading you justifiably)

(I don't know why you keep referencing 2:92)

2:92. Moses did come to you with clear arguments yet you took to the (worship of) the calf in his absence and you were not justified in doing so.

2:97. Say, ‘He who is an enemy to Gabriel, because it is he who has brought down this on your heart by the command of Allâh, and which confirms which preceded it, and is a guidance and good tidings to the believers, whoever is an enemy to Allâh and His angels and His Messengers and Gabriel and Michael, then, of course, Allâh is an enemy to such disbelievers.’

( How do you get that things of GOD are not of GOD?)

(Do you think the Spirit of Holiness as it pertains to the hearts of men is the literal utter fullness of GOD or of GOD yet not the full ESS of the almighty?

So many words are not from God.

2:92 says, WITHOUT PARENTHESIS, that Gabriel brought down on your heart...

THEN 16:102 says the Holy Spirit brought it down.

That is saying Gabriel is the Holy Spirit that brought it down.

popsthebuilder

Silly old man. Don't you know only little girls use the word "silly". :chuckle:

Have you entered your second childhood?

If so, you should know that old saying about pointing fingers have four more pointing back at 'ya. :banana:
Then maybe you ought to stop blatantly calling me an unbeliever and Antichrist; I promise you will have to answer for it, and it isn't me you have to answer to.

Please don't keep it up.

I do genuinely care for you when I make the effort to recall what is good and right and the teachings and Way.

God's Truth

Then maybe you ought to stop blatantly calling me an unbeliever and Antichrist; I promise you will have to answer for it, and it isn't me you have to answer to.

Please don't keep it up.

I do genuinely care for you when I make the effort to recall what is good and right and the teachings and Way.

Stop saying that to her, you are just as bad.

popsthebuilder

So many words are not from God.

2:92 says, WITHOUT PARENTHESIS, that Gabriel brought down on your heart...

THEN 16:102 says the Holy Spirit brought it down.

That is saying Gabriel is the Holy Spirit that brought it down.
Again it is speaking of two different things.

The quran

And the law written on the heart.

Even if it wasn't it is still speaking of GOD; an angel of the Lord is synonymous with anything of the Lord as far as texts and man is concerned, including the comforter or the Spirit of Holiness

popsthebuilder

Stop saying that to her, you are just as bad.
Stop telling her to stop calling me Antichrist? Really?

I turn the other cheek quite enough thank you.

Keep defending her lies against me; the one who has defended you time and time again, and still does.

God's Truth

Again it is speaking of two different things.

The quran

And the law written on the heart.

Even if it wasn't it is still speaking of GOD; an angel of the Lord is synonymous with anything of the Lord as far as texts and man is concerned, including the comforter or the Spirit of Holiness

No, what you say is mumbo jumbo. You are twisting and turning.

popsthebuilder

Of course you can.
Nope; ignorance, by definition is not knowingly doing a thing and if I am not knowingly demeaning you and had no intent of demeaning you, then you can not justifiably accuse me of such. Why do you defend her against me and also accuse me like her?

Rhetorical

God's Truth

Stop telling her to stop calling me Antichrist? Really?

I turn the other cheek quite enough thank you.

Keep defending her lies against me; the one who has defended you time and time again, and still does.

No, you say bad names to me just like she does.