Is the Bible the only sacred texts and why or why not.

popsthebuilder

4:157 That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";-but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

Galatians 3:1 You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified.

but so it was made to appear to them

portrayed as crucified

(Those are synonymous statements friend)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

God's Truth

19:88 They say: "(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten a son!"

19:91 That they should invoke a son for (Allah) Most Gracious.

19:92 For it is not consonant with the majesty of (Allah) Most Gracious that He should beget a son.

That goes against the Holy Bible.

popsthebuilder

Popsthebuilder,

I have read your testimony and there is no mention of the Qur'an in it. So why do you day that the Qur'an led you to Jesus?
That is a good question.

I was afraid to read the Bible because I knew so very any Christian's had been lead astray.

I was given faith in 2011.

I didn't read any sacred texts until at least 2014, because I didn't want to be lead astray.

I participated in conversations (really just read for the most part) with people of all walks of life that I could readily observe and investigate. I looked and looked and studied and dug up what I could reading about many religions and sects of religions. I percieved an individual who was sincere and humble and truthful. I asked him what the core sacred text of his faith was, to which he informed me it was the Quran.

I went to Google play store and found a version of the quran in English. At that point a very subtle yet strange thing happened. I let go of my fear and began to read. While still reading the Quran o started reading the new testament and other sacred texts.

Of it wasn't for that individual who is Islamic, and his sincerity and truth, then i may have never read the Bible and realized that the Christ/ Holy Spirit is GOD.

I will be ever thankful to that man.

God's Truth

61:6 And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

Jesus is the only one we need.

Jesus sent the Holy Spirit, his own Spirit, himself to live in the saved.

popsthebuilder

61:6 And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said: "O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me, and giving Glad Tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmad." But when he came to them with Clear Signs, they said, "this is evident sorcery!"

Jesus is the only one we need.

Jesus sent the Holy Spirit, his own Spirit, himself to live in the saved.
61:9. It is He Who sent His Messenger with (the source of) guidance and true lasting faith, that he may help it prevail over all other faith, even though the polytheists consider it difficult.

God's Truth

That is a good question.

I was afraid to read the Bible because I knew so very any Christian's had been lead astray.

I was given faith in 2011.

I didn't read any sacred texts until at least 2014, because I didn't want to be lead astray.

I participated in conversations (really just read for the most part) with people of all walks of life that I could readily observe and investigate. I looked and looked and studied and dug up what I could reading about many religions and sects of religions. I percieved an individual who was sincere and humble and truthful. I asked him what the core sacred text of his faith was, to which he informed me it was the Quran.

I went to Google play store and found a version of the quran in English. At that point a very subtle yet strange thing happened. I let go of my fear and began to read. While still reading the Quran o started reading the new testament and other sacred texts.

Of it wasn't for that individual who is Islamic, and his sincerity and truth, then i may have never read the Bible and realized that the Christ/ Holy Spirit is GOD.

I will be ever thankful to that man.

I had two men at two different times but close together be very detrimental in my being saved, but I have since learned that their false doctrines are false and though they did speak truth to me about Jesus, I would continue to grow in God's Truth which was different in some ways than what they believe. I am thankful of what they did help me with to get saved, but it does not mean that I would not learn to understand what is false about their denomination.

popsthebuilder

I had two men at two different times but close together be very detrimental in my being saved, but I have since learned that their false doctrines are false and though they did speak truth to me about Jesus, I would continue to grow in God's Truth. I am thankful of what they did help me with to get saved, but it does not mean that I would not learn to understand what is false about their denomination.
I never said or insinuated any sect or religion is wholly right while others wholly wrong.

There is truth in the Quran.

There is truth in the Bible.

They are not against one another though the pride of man would have us believe such.

God's Truth

I never said or insinuated any sect or religion is wholly right while others wholly wrong.

There is truth in the Quran.

There is truth in the Bible.

They are not against one another though the pride of man would have us believe such.

I am showing you how they are different.

Your insults about me having too much pride is you being a false accuser.

God's Truth

61:9. It is He Who sent His Messenger with (the source of) guidance and true lasting faith, that he may help it prevail over all other faith, even though the polytheists consider it difficult.

The Holy Bible does not say Jesus said to believe in the one who would come after him, Muhammad.

The Holy Bible says that Jesus would send the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of himself.

You refuse to acknowledge the truth.

Those who believe in the Qur'an would not like how you pretend that the Qur'an says Jesus was killed on the cross and rose from the dead and is the Son of God.

popsthebuilder

The Holy Bible does not say Jesus said he would send Muhammad.

The Holy Bible says that Jesus would send the Holy Spirit, the Spirit of himself.

You refuse to acknowledge the truth.

Those who believe in the Qur'an would not like how you pretend that the Qur'an says Jesus was killed on the cross and rose from the dead and is the Son of God.
I don't pretend anything and never said those things.

Each nation and or people was sent a messenger of their own.

popsthebuilder

I am showing you how they are different.

Your insults about me having too much pride is you being a false accuser.
I never said or insinuated that they were absolutely identical.

Why would there be two books or more if they were literally wholly identical?

There is not hidden meaning in my words towards you.

You should be aware of this by now friend.

O don't turn on a dime as others do. And by others I am not secretly meaning you; you have shown me that you do hear, and though you do not always agree, you do not seem to let our words divide is wholly at the end of the day.

This is a blessing to me and not a reason to turn on you.

Do my words hold no value to you at all?

God's Truth

I don't pretend anything and never said those things.

Each nation and or people was sent a messenger of their own.

Jesus in the Holy Bible does not say to believe in a Prophet named Ahmad to come after him.

God's Truth

I never said or insinuated that they were absolutely identical.

Of course they don't have to be identical, but the second cannot say something against the first one.
Why would there be two books or more if they were literally wholly identical?

There is not hidden meaning in my words towards you.

You should be aware of this by now friend.

Where did I say something was a hidden message?

You have spoken horrific things about me personally and you were not speaking in a hidden message way.

O don't turn on a dime as others do. And by others I am not secretly meaning you; you have shown me that you do hear, and though you do not always agree, you do not seem to let our words divide is wholly at the end of the day.

This is a blessing to me and not a reason to turn on you.

Do my words hold no value to you at all?

Your words don't have value to me anymore because you falsely judged me after we had spoken privately about how I do not go for that when one calls me a friend.

glorydaz

Then maybe you ought to stop blatantly calling me an unbeliever and Antichrist; I promise you will have to answer for it, and it isn't me you have to answer to.

Please don't keep it up.

I do genuinely care for you when I make the effort to recall what is good and right and the teachings and Way.

Seriously, Pops? I wouldn't take your word for the weather of the day much less anything else.

You do "genuinely care"....... :blabla:

popsthebuilder

Of course they don't have to be identical, but the second cannot say something against the first one.

You have spoken horrific things about me personally and you were not speaking in a hidden message way.

Your words don't have value to me anymore because you falsely judged me after we had spoken privately about how I do not go for that when one calls me a friend.
What false judgement did I place on you?

If my words are worthless to you then why are you speaking to me?

popsthebuilder

What horrific things did I speak of you that weren't true?