Is Jesus God?

_000_

BANNED
Banned
Never demand something from someone
to which you cannot or will not do your own self.

That is the behavior of a hypocrite.

Incorrect.
There are things my husband can do that I cannot do, so I ask for him to do things that I cannot do.
That does not make me a hypocrite.

You should put away your bumper-sticker sayings and try to think logically.

What do you DEMAND your husband to do that you cannot do?

_000_

BANNED
Banned
"Life" doesn't tell who a person is. "Life" could be an impersonal cosmic fluffy rainbow force or someone's idea of a Gaia goddess. You have a platform to explain what you would like so I don't understand why you would waste it by being vague.

Matthew
Chapter 13

10 And the disciples came,
and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them,
Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven,
but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given,
and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13Therefore speak I to them in parables:
because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not,
neither do they understand.

Rosenritter

Matthew
Chapter 13

10 And the disciples came,
and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them,
Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven,
but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given,
and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not,
from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13Therefore speak I to them in parables:
because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not,
neither do they understand.

1 Corinthians 14:19 KJV
(19) Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
(19) Yet in the church I had rather speak five words with my understanding, that by my voice I might teach others also, than ten thousand words in an unknown tongue.

Are you in church?

Besides there in no church
on all the earth at this point in time
that was built by Jesus.

All are man made of this world.

_000_

BANNED
Banned

So what?

What is that to the Spirit of truth?

NOTHING.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
I had rather obey the commandments of Jesus Christ
than to waste my time reading this...
much less quoting it trying to justify myself.

john w

Hall of Fame
According to the Old Testament laws regarding punishment and retribution for a crime(sin), when one was assaulted, robbed, murdered...., the responsibility to bring the criminal to justice and to protect the lives/property of the relatives fell to the nearest "kinsman". This responsibility/obligation was referred to as "redeeming", and the man who had this role was called a "redeemer"('goel' in Hebrew). Thus, the LORD God would use this object lesson to teach that redemption(to buy back/release for the purpose of setting free) is provided by a kinsman redeemer. The kinsman redeemer is someone who is qualified to execute the law of redemption-he is qualified to pay the price of debt. This kinsman redeemer of the Old Testament was a "type" of the Lord Jesus Christ as the Redeemer. There were 4 requirements for redemption, one of which is:

The redeemer must not be compromised by his predicament, i.e., the redeemer must be free from that which caused the need for redemption. Thus, the redeemer could not redeem himself. No slave, for example, could redeem another slave. A person in bondage was in no position to redeem another. This explains the virgin conception. This REQUIRES that the redeemer be God. The Lord Jesus Christ "...knew no sin...."(2 Cor. 5:21-see also 1 John 3:5, 1 Peter 2:22, Hebrews 4:15, John 8:46, Exodus 12:5="YOUR LAMB SHALL BE WITHOUT BLEMISH(emphasis mine)". Only God fits this REQUIREMENT.