Is Jesus God?

CherubRam

Says who?

[FONT=&quot]Dreams Parables Proverbs Riddles Sayings Visions.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The bible often is written in a parable without giving any indication that it is parabolic.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Numbers 12:8[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 49:4[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I will turn my ear to a proverb; with the harp I will expound my riddle:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Proverbs 1:6[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]for understanding proverbs and parables, the sayings and riddles of the wise.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daniel 5:12[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]He did this because Daniel, whom the king called Belteshazzar, was found to have a keen mind and knowledge and understanding, and also the ability to interpret dreams, explain riddles and solve difficult problems. Call for Daniel, and he will tell you what the writing means.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Ezekiel 20:49[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then I said, “Sovereign LORD, they are saying of me, ‘Isn’t he just telling parables?’”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Hosea 12:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I spoke to the prophets, gave them many visions and told parables through them.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 13:3[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then he told them many things in parables, saying: “A farmer went out to sow his seed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 13:10[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The disciples came to him and asked, “Why do you speak to the people in parables?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 13:13[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is why I speak to them in parables: “Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 13:34[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Jesus spoke all these things to the crowd in parables; he did not say anything to them without using a parable.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Matthew 13:35[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]So was fulfilled what was spoken through the prophet: “I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter things hidden since the creation of the world.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Psalm 78[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2 I will open my mouth with a parable; I will utter hidden things, things from of old...[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Similitude Definition[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Similarity and resemblance; also known as synonyms and likeness.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Closely resembling another; a counterpart.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A perceptible likeness.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Archaic. A simile, allegory, or parable.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][Middle English, from Old French, from Latin similitūdō, from similis, like. See similar.][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The quality or state of being alike: affinity, alikeness, analogy, comparison, correspondence, likeness, parallelism, resemblance, similarity, uniformity, uniformness. See: same / different / compare.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Parable Definition[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]A parable is purposely intended to convey a hidden and secret meaning other than that contained in the words themselves, and which may or may not bear a special reference to the hearer or reader."[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A parable, though their significance is not always explicitly stated, though parables are not necessarily hidden or secret, and at times straightforward and obvious. It is the allegory that typically features hidden meanings. The object of a parable is to enlighten the hearer or reader to a case in which the person has no direct concern, and upon which therefore an investigative judgment may be elicited to discover the meaning.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Proverb Definition[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]A short well-known saying that expresses an obvious truth and often offers advice[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Synonyms: maxim, axiom, adage, saying, aphorism, saw, truism, epigram[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Riddle Definition[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]A riddle is a statement or question having a double or veiled meaning, put forth as a puzzle to be solved. Riddles are of two types: enigmas, which are problems generally expressed in metaphorical or allegorical language that require ingenuity and careful thinking for their solution, and conundrums, which are questions relying for their effects on punning in either the question or the answer. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vision Definition[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In spirituality including religion, visions comprise inspirational renderings, generally of a future state and / or of a mythical being, and are believed (by followers of certain religions) to come from a deity, sometimes directly or indirectly via prophets, and serve to inspire or prod believers as part of a revelation or an epiphany. Some take the word vision to be synonymous with apparition.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]For religious visions in a literary form, see apocalyptic literature.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Religious visions are generally categorized as miracles.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In addition to the religious visions mentioned, the term vision (theoria) can refer to the experience of God, as the result of common sense.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In spirituality including religion, visions comprise inspirational renderings, generally of a future state and/or of a mythical being, and are believed (by followers of certain religions) to come from a deity, sometimes directly or indirectly via prophets, and serve to inspire believers as part of a revelation or an epiphany.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A dream is an experience during the night while sleeping.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dream and similar may also refer to:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Daydream, a day vision or kind of fantasy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dreams are sequence images, sounds and feelings experienced while sleeping.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Word Association[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Definition[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Word Association is a common exchange of words that are associated together. A logical connection.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Synonyms Definition[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Synonyms are words with the same or similar meanings. Words that are synonyms are said to be synonymous, and the state of being a synonym is called synonymy. The word comes from Ancient Greek syn (σύν) ("with") and onoma (ὄνομα) ("name"). An example of synonyms: If talking about a long time or an extended time, long and extended become synonyms. In the figurative sense, two words are often said to be synonymous if they have the same connotation.[/FONT]

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
The Lord God instructed me to ask you

Do you speak for God now? Are you His prophet?

Why didn't He just ask us Himself, why tell you specifically?

how do you differentiate between
parabolic language of the bible
and non parabolic language of the bible?

It's simple. You read the whole thing (multiple times, if needed) to get an overview of what it says, and read individual passages in context.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
It's simple. You read the whole thing (multiple times, if needed) to get an overview of what it says, and read individual passages in context.
If your theory was the truth
you would not have so mush division
over it among the ranks of the Christians today.

_000_

BANNED
Banned
The Christians of today
cannot agree upon if Jesus is God
or the Son of God
or both or not.

lol

lol

lol

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
If your theory was the truth
you would not have so mush division
over it among the ranks of the Christians today.
Incorrect.

There's division because most people do not rightly divide, as Paul says.

CherubRam

parabolic language of the bible
and non parabolic language of the bible?

[FONT=&quot]A Spirit Of Discernment.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Are you a new Christian? Even if not, understanding scripture requires a lot of study. There are different methods of study, one being scriptural linking by subject, another by word association. The bible uses a great deal of symbology and parables. In the bible there are places that explain or give clues as to what things mean. You should study signs, symbols, and parables. Be sure to make and keep a list of words and scriptures. You should also keep in mind that there is a difference between an interpretation and a translation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Everything requires a spirit of discernment. Understanding parables is actually a gift to the sages given by God. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Here is a rule of logic: It will be: "This," "That," or "Another Thing," and if none of those, then "Something Else." Do not think what I have just said is a bunch of foolishness. It is really a true principle in logic. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Also: 3+1=4+3=7. Seven represents the completion of a process. Three equals the basic rules, and one represents a change, which leads to another three. Does this make any sense to you? Anybody.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1 Corinthians 2:14[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

_000_

BANNED
Banned
[FONT="]A Spirit Of Discernment.[/FONT][/B]
[FONT="]Are you a new Christian? Even if not, understanding scripture requires a lot of study. There are different methods of study, one being scriptural linking by subject, another by word association. The bible uses a great deal of symbology and parables. In the bible there are places that explain or give clues as to what things mean. You should study signs, symbols, and parables. Be sure to make and keep a list of words and scriptures. You should also keep in mind that there is a difference between an interpretation and a translation.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]Everything requires a spirit of discernment. Understanding parables is actually a gift to the sages given by God. [/FONT]
[FONT="]Here is a rule of logic: It will be: "This," "That," or "Another Thing," and if none of those, then "Something Else." Do not think what I have just said is a bunch of foolishness. It is really a true principle in logic. [/FONT]
[FONT="]Also: 3+1=4+3=7. Seven represents the completion of a process. Three equals the basic rules, and one represents a change, which leads to another three. Does this make any sense to you? Anybody.[/FONT]
[FONT="] [/FONT]
[FONT="]1 Corinthians 2:14[/FONT]
[FONT="]The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because [B]they are discerned only through the Spirit.[/B][/FONT]

[FONT="] [/FONT]

a Spirit Of Discernment
and a non Spirit Of Discernment?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Is the Father the God of Jesus?

Ya or nay?
The Father was the God of Jesus while Jesus was on earth as a man, yet still God, because Jesus submitted His will to the Father's.

Now, Jesus has returned to His former glory that He had with the Father before the world was, once again having the same authority as the Father and Holy Spirit.

Zeros, was Jesus fully a man?

_000_

BANNED
Banned
The Father was the God of Jesus while Jesus was on earth as a man, yet still God, because Jesus submitted His will to the Father's.

Now, Jesus has returned to His former glory that He had with the Father before the world was, once again having the same authority as the Father and Holy Spirit.

Zeros, was Jesus fully a man?

If I take this you have said to me word for word
and ask 10 Christians if they agree it.

How many of them will say yes?

lol

lol

lol