Is Calvinism Wrong?

lifeisgood

What is PREDESTINED is the Plan of Salvation NOT the people.

Predestination does EXIST to the extent that God did HAVE a PLAN OF SALVATION.

-God FOREKNEW that there would be some who would seek Him and come to know His son.

-God did PREPLAN a way of forgiveness through His son and what His Son would do at the Cross of Calvary.

-God FOREKNEW the reward or inheritance He would give to those who would follow Him.

NOWHERE in God’s word does it show that God TOOK AWAY man’s own CHOICE to FOLLOW Him. MAN’s own CHOICE is the most important act of love toward God that he can do.

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Vines:
https://www.studylight.org/dictionaries/ved/b/belief-believe-believers.html

All Vines contain 6,000 words for the NT.

The unabridged version:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vines-Expo...-Words-Unabridged-Edition-Bible-/142459379493

I don't know why someone needs to spend the $7 plus shipping, unless one is making an argument from obscurity or rarity, which is not the way to approach things. As previously stated, dictionaries are not lexicons.

AMR

Then why did you give the Strongs definition 4100 , and make it look as if you got it from the Vines unabridged ?

I expect this kind of thing from others here AMR , but i " thought " although wrong in your understanding of Faith and faithing , held yourself to a higher standard .

Please remedy this by giving the Vines definition I said was in it . " A personal surrender to Him and a life inspired by such surrender ."

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Also AMR in the Strongs 4100 , the definition they give the disclaimer you also removed . It states ," pisteuo means " NOT " just to believe .

Are you deliberately deceiving yourself and the people here ?

Rosenritter

Then why did you give the Strongs definition 4100 , and make it look as if you got it from the Vines unabridged ?

I expect this kind of thing from others here AMR , but i " thought " although wrong in your understanding of Faith and faithing , held yourself to a higher standard .

Please remedy this by giving the Vines definition I said was in it . " A personal surrender to Him and a life inspired by such surrender ."

Why do you persist in repeating a demonstrably incorrect statement that all instances of πιστεύω means proceeding in a life of faith, faithing, or whatever your special interpretation happens to be, and that the English believe is an incorrect translation?

Jas 2:19 KJV
(19) Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Is your goal to argue that the translation is incorrect, or is your goal to speak on the higher matter of faith?

P.S. While chasing after Greek, you seem to be lacking in English. Have you tried consulting an English dictionary before claiming that the word is mistranslated?

be·lieve
bəˈlēv
verb
verb: believe; 3rd person present: believes; past tense: believed; past participle: believed; gerund or present participle: believing

accept the statement of (someone) as true. "he didn't believe her or didn't want to know"

have faith, especially religious faith. "there are those on the fringes of the Church who do not really believe"

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Why do you persist in repeating a demonstrably incorrect statement that all instances of πιστεύω means proceeding in a life of faith, faithing, or whatever your special interpretation happens to be, and that the English believe is an incorrect translation?

Jas 2:19 KJV
(19) Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

Is your goal to argue that the translation is incorrect, or is your goal to speak on the higher matter of faith?

P.S. While chasing after Greek, you seem to be lacking in English. Have you tried consulting an English dictionary before claiming that the word is mistranslated?

be·lieve
bəˈlēv
verb
verb: believe; 3rd person present: believes; past tense: believed; past participle: believed; gerund or present participle: believing

accept the statement of (someone) as true. "he didn't believe her or didn't want to know"

have faith, especially religious faith. "there are those on the fringes of the Church who do not really believe"

Just copied the exact definition out of the Strongs and Vines . I did this so it would be a indefensible , but I didn't think " Christians " would resort to deception and playing dumb . Take a good look at yourselves .

Faither

BANNED
Banned
AMR , you may as well make the trifecta and claim 189 akoe , the word hearing used in Rom. 10:17 doesn't specifically state ( compare to a courtroom hearing ) in the Strongs .

Rosenritter

Just copied the exact definition out of the Strongs and Vines . I did this so it would be a indefensible , but I didn't think " Christians " would resort to deception and playing dumb . Take a good look at yourselves .

Right... indefensible it is. Which goes back to the point that proficiency in English is a basic requirement before one can have credibility to critique another's translation from Greek to English.

in·de·fen·si·ble
ˌindəˈfensəb(ə)l
adjective
1. not justifiable by argument.
"the policy of apartheid was morally indefensible"
synonyms: inexcusable, unjustifiable, unjustified, unpardonable, unforgivable; More
2. not able to be protected against attack.
"the towns were tactically indefensible"
synonyms: inexcusable, unjustifiable, unjustified, unpardonable, unforgivable; More

P.s. Are you ever going to face up that the passage in James contradicts your absolute rule that you claim as to the meaning of the Greek πιστεύω, and it does demonstrate that James addresses that there is a range of meaning in that Greek word?

Faither

BANNED
Banned
Right... indefensible it is. Which goes back to the point that proficiency in English is a basic requirement before one can have credibility to critique another's translation from Greek to English.

in·de·fen·si·ble
ˌindəˈfensəb(ə)l
adjective
1. not justifiable by argument.
"the policy of apartheid was morally indefensible"
2. not able to be protected against attack.
"the towns were tactically indefensible"

P.s. Are you ever going to face up that the passage in James contradicts your absolute rule that you claim, and it does demonstrate that James addresses that there is a range of meaning in that Greek word?

Why would I discuss something as important as God's Word you you or anyone who refuses to acknowledge or accept the true definitions given by expert authors ? I'm building credibility by just presenting correct definitions given by the top Greek scholars through the Strongs and Vines .

You have chose to reject what the Strongs and Vines states about pisteuo . So you have yet to establish credibility that " could " Leed to meaningful discussion . And thats by your choice ..

Rosenritter

Why would I discuss something as important as God's Word you you or anyone who refuses to acknowledge or accept the true definitions given by expert authors ? I'm building credibility by just presenting correct definitions given by the top Greek scholars through the Strongs and Vines .

You have chose to reject what the Strongs and Vines states about pisteuo . So you have yet to establish credibility that " could " Leed to meaningful discussion . And thats by your choice ..

James was not an expert author of the New Testament? If a so-called "expert" is can be easily shown to be in error, that "expert" is to be discarded. My expert trumps your expert. The scriptures are inspired, "Vines" is not.

genuineoriginal

You don't see it ? Lol , I guess your not meant to . Every word I've posted had come straight out of the New Strongs expanded edition and the Vines expository dictionary , unabridged edition . No need to trust Google , i have them both in front of me .
I provided links, you have not.
I have provided the full text, you have not.

You have obviously taken a minority definition/wording from whatever source you took them from and built your entire dogma on your misunderstanding of those minority definitions/wordings.

Your teachings have been proven false.

I'll await your apology .
I am sorry that you are so unable to comprehend what you have been reading that you can't accept anything except your own misunderstanding.