In the beginning was the Word

glorydaz

When these people have to stand before the man it will be entertaining like when the good guy in a movie does in the bad guy. They will stand before the creator and tell him he is not the creator. That should work out well.

Even John fell as His feet as though dead...can you imagine the shock of those who denied Him?

Revelation 1:17-18KJV And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.​

"I am he that liveth, and was dead..." And what does He look like? Yeah, they'll be surprised.

Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;​

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
Even John fell as His feet as though dead...can you imagine the shock of those who denied Him?

Revelation 1:17-18KJV And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead. And he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not; I am the first and the last: I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.​

"I am he that liveth, and was dead..." And what does He look like? Yeah, they'll be surprised.

Revelation 1:14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;​

God's son is an awesome dude.:firechyld

S-word

BANNED
Banned

1st Peter 3: 18-20; While dead in the flesh but alive in spirit, Jesus descended in time and through the mouth of Noah, he preached the good news to those who were disobedient in the days when the Ark was being built. TIME is Multi-directional.

From the ‘Book of Enoch the Prophet’ CVI: 1-6, “Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. And his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he (Jesus who now sits in the throne of Godhead of our Father) arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with (Enoch) the Lord of righteousness (Who Jesus succeeds). And his father Lamech was afraid of him, (Just as Eve was terrified when she first saw Cain the shinning one and thought to kill him) and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: “I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

My interpolations in brackets.

S-word

BANNED
Banned
Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Matthew 1: 22; Now all this happened to make come true what the Lord had said through the prophet (Isaiah) An (ALMAH) unmarried woman who is pregnant will have a son and will name him 'Emmanuel.'

Unlike the Greek language, which does not have a specific term for virgin, the Hebrew does, and that word is 'Belhulah' the word that Isaiah would have used if it was the Lords intention to convey the message that a virgin would be with child.

Last edited:

glorydaz

1st Peter 3: 18-20; While dead in the flesh but alive in spirit, Jesus descended in time and through the mouth of Noah, he preached the good news to those who were disobedient in the days when the Ark was being built. TIME is Multi-directional.

From the ‘Book of Enoch the Prophet’ CVI: 1-6, “Methuselah took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore a son. And his body was as white as snow and as red as the blooming of a rose and the hair on his head and his long locks were white as wool, and his eyes beautiful. And when he opened his eyes, he lighted up the whole house like the sun, and the whole house was very bright. And thereupon he (Jesus who now sits in the throne of Godhead of our Father) arose in the hands of the midwife, opened his mouth, and conversed with (Enoch) the Lord of righteousness (Who Jesus succeeds). And his father Lamech was afraid of him, (Just as Eve was terrified when she first saw Cain the shinning one and thought to kill him) and Lamech fled and ran to his father Methuselah. And he said to him: “I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man, and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different, and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems that he is not sprung from me, but from the angels. And I fear that in his days, a wonder may be wrought on the earth.

My interpolations in brackets.

Rather than time being muti-directional, The Lord Jesus Christ has always existed. He was there when Noah was alive. He was there when Moses was alive.

glorydaz

Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Rather than time being muti-directional, The Lord Jesus Christ has always existed. He was there when Noah was alive. He was there when Moses was alive.

Not withstanding yer prior post.:nono:

He was there when Adam was alive.

So, what's your beef? ;)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
:crackup:

Glad you laughed.

We're on the same page.

28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Besides......

Romans 7:24

O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Romans 7:25

I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

oatmeal

Christ Jesus:
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn
[prōtotokos] of all creation. For by Him all things were created, both in the heavens and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things have been created through Him and for Him. He is before [existed prior to] all things, and in Him all things hold together. - Colossians 1:15-17 NASB

Jesus Christ is the image of the invisible God. Who is the prototokos? God? or Jesus Christ? When we look at Ephesians 3:9 we read "... God created all things by Jesus Christ" It is useful to consider that the words "by Jesus Christ" are not found in the texts but were added. Thus it is God that created even as Genesis 1:1.

In Colossians 1:15-17 all the words following the word God are referring to God, not to Jesus Christ, for Jesus Christ is the image of God, not God himself, even as man and woman, Adam and Eve, were created in God's image, but are not God himself.

God's Truth

Glad you laughed.

We're on the same page.

28There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Besides......

Romans 7:24

O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

Romans 7:25

I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Yeah make sure you keep gorydazed laughing.

There is neither Jew or Gentile, but then what is she preaching?

daqq

When we look at Ephesians 3:9 we read "... God created all things by Jesus Christ" It is useful to consider that the words "by Jesus Christ" are not found in the texts but were added. Thus it is God that created even as Genesis 1:1.

Actually that is a variant reading found in the Textus Receptus, and the Byzantine text family, but not found in the Western text family, (for which the greatest example is the Westcott-Hort morph text). But either way the statement found in the T/R and BYZ employs δια, as is likewise found in most of the other similar passages in the writings of Paul, (dia - "the channel of an action", "through", "by way of", etc., etc.), meaning that Messiah the Word is the vessel, (the channel of the action), and not the originating source of Divine Power.

daqq

Actually that is a variant reading found in the Textus Receptus, and the Byzantine text family, but not found in the Western text family, (for which the greatest example is the Westcott-Hort morph text). But either way the statement found in the T/R and BYZ employs δια, as is likewise found in most of the other similar passages in the writings of Paul, (dia - "the channel of an action", "through", "by way of", etc., etc.), meaning that Messiah the Word is the vessel, (the channel of the action), and not the originating source of Divine Power.

And this may seem merely a technicality but it is a doosy of a technicality as you probably know, Oatmeal. The difference is between worshiping the express-image which is the vessel of The Power or worshiping The Power Himself in the Spirit and in truth. One may still honor the Son just as the Father, and bow the knee to the Son, the Word, by way of heeding and doing the commandments of the Son which came from the Father; but that is not the same kind of worship which is reserved only for the Almighty Father, the source of All Power. :)

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic
And this may seem merely a technicality but it is a doosy of a technicality as you probably know, Oatmeal. The difference is between worshiping the express-image which is the vessel of The Power or worshiping The Power Himself in the Spirit and in truth. One may still honor the Son just as the Father, and bow the knee to the Son, the Word, by way of heeding and doing the commandments of the Son which came from the Father; but that is not the same kind of worship which is reserved only for the Almighty Father, the source of All Power. :)

Excellent. :)

God's Truth

Laughter's good for all God's gory-dazed creatures.

Ask her?

You gave her a thanks for saying there is neither Jew or Gentile...but she says Jews will be saved later, a different way.
Don't you know what you gave her thanks for?
Why ask her when she has told us?

You are in a bad way.