ECT In spite of Gal 2, Peter considered himself apostle to the Gentiles

musterion

You are a liar for I have not said to you I keep sinning. Something is deadly wrong with someone who will lie about another as you have.

No, you're such a liar you can't even keep your story straight. YOU have said that you practice confession in order to keep yourself forgiven of the sins that you still commit. That won't work because that indicates fake repentance (according to your definition of "stopping sin") by the willful sins you DON'T stop committing, for which there is no more sacrifice. You're not fooling God with your self-righteous blather.

john w

Hall of Fame
Don't you recognize Paul's words? HAAAAAAA!

Oh how I love the Word of God!

2 Corinthians 2:9 Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything.

Irrelevant. You said:

"Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-you

Sell all you have-obey everything that "Jesus" says.

Do it.

Scammer. Habitual liar, as "everything" does not mean "every thing."

God's Truth

Irrelevant. You said:

"Faith is obeying everything that Jesus says.”-you

Sell all you have-obey everything that "Jesus" says.

Do it.

Scammer. Habitual liar, as "everything" does not mean "every thing."

Paul rebukes demons:

2 Corinthians 2:9 Another reason I wrote you was to see if you would stand the test and be obedient in everything.

God's Truth

No, you're such a liar you can't even keep your story straight. YOU have said that you practice confession in order to keep yourself forgiven of the sins that you still commit. That won't work because that indicates fake repentance (according to your definition of "stopping sin") by the willful sins you DON'T stop committing, for which there is no more sacrifice. You're not fooling God with your self-righteous blather.

The Bible is the one who says to repent if you have sinned after being saved.

James 4:17 If anyone, then, knows the good they ought to do and doesn't do it, it is sin for them.

1 John 2:1 My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have an advocate with the Father--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.

Musturdion goes against the words of God.

God's Truth

What way did you find around Christ's command TO YOU to sell all you have?

Jesus doesn't tell everyone to do that to be saved, ignorant one. If you are not ignorant, and if what you say is true, prove with scripture where Jesus TELLS everyone to sell their homes to be saved. How about start at the home where Jesus has been invited to eat. LOL

musterion

When will you repent of not repenting?

When will you stop your sin of refusing to obey every word Christ said?

When will you repent of making excuses not to obey Him?

When will you stop sinning by stopping your sinning?

When will you repent of being a hypocrite?

God's Truth

When will you repent of not repenting?

When will you stop your sin of refusing to obey every word Christ said?

When will you repent of making excuses not to obey Him?

When will you stop sinning by stopping your sinning?

When will you repent of being a hypocrite?

Musturd,

"Jesus, I can't obey you and sell my house, for that would be too burdensome, so I will wait until you send Paul to tell us we do not have to obey." HAAAAAAA

God's Truth

Mustureions says we do not have to obey Jesus and cannot because we need our homes!!! lol So then, that means we cannot and do not have to obey anything Jesus says.

Who has ever heard of such evil preaching as that done by Musturion?

musterion

You say we must obey EVERYTHING that Christ said.

You have not.

You have sinned and indeed are sinning, by your own measure.

Since you can only confess a sin once because you can only repent (stop) a sin once, and after that you sin willfully, you are unforgiven for disobeying the words of Christ you say the believer MUST obey.

You are dismissed.

DAN P

Mustureions says we do not have to obey Jesus and cannot because we need our homes!!! lol So then, that means we cannot and do not have to obey anything Jesus says.

Who has ever heard of such evil preaching as that done by Musturion?

Hi and what do you thing believe 2 Cor 5:16 means and you will not answer you must be a NINNYHAMMER !!

dan p

God's Truth

You say we must obey EVERYTHING that Christ said.

You have not.

You have sinned and indeed are sinning, by your own measure.

Since you can only confess a sin once because you can only repent (stop) a sin once, and after that you sin willfully, you are unforgiven for disobeying the words of Christ you say the believer MUST obey.

You are dismissed.

You are trying to deceive by saying things that are not true.

You are pathetic.

God's Truth

Hi and what do you thing believe 2 Cor 5:16 means and you will not answer you must be a NINNYHAMMER !!

dan p

Take your friend's advice and calm down. I have no idea what you are saying. Would you like to calm down and explain yourself?

God's Truth

musterion: Jesus says to sell my house, since I cannot do that, I will not obey anything Jesus says.

Who reasons like that besides the unreasonable?

God's Truth

Look at what kind of God musterion says we have...an ignorant God who is burdensome and wants us and our families to live on the streets.

Those who are lost reinforce and encourage each other to be comfortable in the pit that they dug for themselves.

God's Truth

Psalm 57:6 They spread a net for my feet-- I was bowed down in distress. They dug a pit in my path-- but they have fallen into it themselves.

God's Truth

Don't be so hard on yourself :chuckle:

And man o man can you stand abuse from others.

What is that; your form of doing penance for how you unwittingly abuse the Scripture?

You're one tough cookie, GT.

I'll give you that much.

I am tough, you got that right. I am abused, you got that right too. Now let's talk about the scriptures together, since you show more understanding than the other lost.