ECT In spite of Gal 2, Peter considered himself apostle to the Gentiles

musterion

You are trying to deceive by saying things that are not true.

Another lie. Everything I've said is based on things YOU have said.

You said repent means "stop sinning."

You said you confess your sins.

You said every word Christ said on earth must be obeyed.

Now, when it's pointed out that you do not keep your own counsel, you try to weasel out of it.

You are pathetic.

Danoh

Look at what kind of God musterion says we have...an ignorant God who is burdensome and wants us and our families to live on the streets.

Those who are lost reinforce and encourage each other to be comfortable in the pit that they dug for themselves.

No, woman - his point is that you say you believe in following ALL that Jesus commanded BUT it is obvious that EVEN YOU know that SOME things were NOT commanded for YOUR obedience.

Otherwise you would have sold all.

Meaning - again - that even though you say you believe you are to follow ALL his commandments - even you have to admit they were NOT ALL for YOU to follow.

But you continue to fail to see this point even as YOU continue to HAVE TO practice it.

God's Truth

Look at the "God" you've made. A "god" that wants everyone to stop sinning

Just listen to yourself. Does God of the Bible want everyone to stop sinning?!

and obey Christ...except for you.

I obey Jesus. You do not, as YOU SAY YOU DO NOT, and that is why you do not have understanding about what Jesus says. Jesus SAYS he gives understanding to those who obey. Again, you admit you do not obey, and that means you are NOT given understanding, according to what Jesus says.

God's Truth

Another lie. Everything I've said is based on things YOU have said.

You said repent means "stop sinning."

You said you confess your sins.

You said every word Christ said on earth must be obeyed.

Now, when it's pointed out that you do not keep your own counsel, you try to weasel out of it.

You are pathetic.

Prove with scripture that we do not have to repent of sins.

Prove with scripture that we do not have to confess.

Prove with scripture we do not have to obey everything Jesus says.

prove it now or concede that YOU are the one who lies and is pathetic.

musterion

Just listen to yourself. Does God of the Bible want everyone to stop sinning?!

You said repent means "stop sinning." You have not stopped sinning so you clearly have not repented.

Yet other times you told us you have repented of ALL sin -- YOU said that. You insisted on it in order to ask us why we have not "repented of sin."

Yet you also say you confess your sins. Which means you still sin. Which means you have NOT repented of ALL sin (stopped sinning), as you said you did.

That makes you a liar because you're still a willful sinner and without any more sacrifice, according to Hebrews.

Go tend to your household, busybody woman. You are unfit even to teach children.

God's Truth

Even Paul says SINS are things we do.

Even Paul says we are to repent of them.

2 Corinthians 12:21 I am afraid that when I come again my God will humble me before you, and I will be grieved over many who have sinned earlier and have not repented of the impurity, sexual sin and debauchery in which they have indulged.

God's Truth

You said repent means "stop sinning." You have not stopped sinning so you clearly have not repented.

Yet other times you told us you have repented of ALL sin -- YOU said that. You insisted on it in order to ask us why we have not "repented of sin."

Yet you also say you confess your sins. Which means you still sin. Which means you have NOT repented of ALL sin, as you said you did.

That makes you a liar because you're still a willful sinner and without any more sacrifice, according to Hebrews.

Go tend to your household, busybody woman. You are unfit even to teach children.

Just try to listen to your own words of confusion. You do not even make sense to yourself.

musterion

You are a disobedient, unrepentant, lying sinner, by your own standards.

Go cook something. Quit being a busybody. Leave theology to able men and women who are actually of the Body of Christ.

God's Truth

You are a disobedient, unrepentant, lying sinner, by your own standards.

Go cook something. Quit being a busybody. Leave theology to able men and women who are actually of the Body of Christ.

You cannot defend your false beliefs with the Truth, so you use whatever you have, and right now, all you have are lies and insults.

Last edited:

God's Truth

No, woman - his point is that you say you believe in following ALL that Jesus commanded BUT it is obvious that EVEN YOU know that SOME things were NOT commanded for YOUR obedience.
First of all, woman, show where musterion says that we have to believe and OBEY ANYTHING that Jesus says.

See, he says we do not have to believe and OBEY ANYTHING because we cannot obey the part about selling our house, even though Jesus does NOT tell everyone to sell their house. LOL

musterion

Stop posting. Stop meddling. Stop being a busybody. Tend to your own home. You have nothing to offer anyone except hypocrisy.

God's Truth

Stop posting. Stop meddling. Stop being a busybody. Tend to your own home. You have nothing to offer anyone except hypocrisy.

Tend to my home? Why don't you tend to yours? You ignorant hypocrite.

If you are a man, get off the computer and do things around the house or go make more money.

1 Thessalonian 4:10And indeed, you are showing this love to all the brothers throughout Macedonia. But we urge you, brothers, to excel more and more 11and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you. 12Then you will behave properly toward outsiders, without being dependent on anyone.…

Danoh

First of all, woman, show where musterion says that we have to believe and OBEY ANYTHING that Jesus says.

See, he says we do not have to believe and OBEY ANYTHING because we cannot obey the part about selling our house, even though Jesus does NOT tell everyone to sell their house. LOL

Regretabbly, you have just made my point for me.

Wake up, little Susie, wake up
Wake up, little Susie, wake up

:chuckle:

God's Truth

1 Peter 4:14 If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. 15Indeed, none of you should suffer as a murderer or thief or wrongdoer, or even as a meddler. 16But if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but glorify God that you bear this name.…

Danoh

I am tough, you got that right. I am abused, you got that right too. Now let's talk about the scriptures together, since you show more understanding than the other lost.

You have no Truth, you only have mocking laughter and insults.

You just contradicted yourself again.

A woman "of contradiction."
A woman "who doesn't know."
"How to sell a contradiction."
"You come and go; you come and go."

"Karma; karma; karma; karma.."
"Karma chameleon"

God's Truth

You just contradicted yourself again.

A woman "of contradiction."
A woman "who doesn't know."
"How to sell a contradiction."
"You come and go; you come and go."

"Karma; karma; karma; karma.."
"Karma chameleon"

You have no understanding about GOD's Truth. You might have rightly recognized that you and others here abuse me but that does not mean you are right about God.
I said you were lost, and you are.

Wick Stick

Meanwhile, back to the Batcave under Wayne Manor (Adam West told me)...

batman-spinning-logo1.gif