How

Jamie Gigliotti

"And He died for all, that those who live may no longer live for themselves, but for Him who for their sake died and was raised." 2 Corinthians 5:15
The work is finished when a sinner is moved by the Cross to do this.

God's Truth

The work that put sinners right with God is complete. The old hymn tells the truth: “Jesus Paid It All!” We cannot add anything to this saving work that Jesus has accomplished. We cannot improve on it. We cannot supplement it. We cannot make it shine any brighter. We cannot do anything to make God love us more than He already does …
Nothing we can ever learn, nothing that we will ever do, nothing we might ever experience can contribute anything whatsoever to the work that sets us right with God. That work is the perfect doing and the perfect dying of Jesus Christ… Jesus completed the work. God accepted it and stamped it with His endorsement. The work that sets us right with God is finished. “It is finished!” …
The gospel is the “good news” that God has set sinners right with Himself through Jesus Christ.
Edward William Fudge
The Great Rescue: The Story of God’s Amazing Grace (2002)
page 86

You couldn't be any more wrong.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he does it by our faith that his blood cleans us---after we repent of our sins.

We are then to live up to what we have received, and we are to REMAIN IN JESUS' LOVE BY OBEYING.

I spoke scripture.

You speak of a song by sinful man .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You couldn't be any more wrong.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he does it by our faith that his blood cleans us---after we repent of our sins.

We are then to live up to what we have received, and we are to REMAIN IN JESUS' LOVE BY OBEYING.

I spoke scripture.

You speak of a song by sinful man .

You're a typical worker. No more, no less.

Jamie Gigliotti

So by this it sounds like you think that you can earn eternal life by YOUR wonderful work. Think again.

"Do you not know that if you present yourslves as obedient slaves, you are slaves of the one of whom you obey, either of sin which leads to death, or of obedience which leads to righteousness?" Romans 6:16

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
How do you love if you are not obeying God?

I hardly believe a word you say, and what you do is troll.

In order to obey God you have to learn some things which you will not learn, you refuse to learn.

The very first thing to know about obedience to God is to know that it is impossible for our flesh to obey God because our flesh and our minds are set at enmity with God....we have to receive enablement.

It is something you know nowt about.

Here is ALL of God's commands

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all the heart, all the mind and all the strength and thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Go ahead lie through your teeth, tell everyone on TOL that you obey these the only commands God has given us....every day, every hour.

People as say they are saved by obedience are liars

Jamie Gigliotti

In order to obey God you have to learn some things which you will not learn, you refuse to learn.

The very first thing to know about obedience to God is to know that it is impossible for our flesh to obey God because our flesh and our minds are set at enmity with God....we have to receive enablement.

Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all the heart, all the mind and all the strength and thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Go ahead lie through your teeth, tell everyone on TOL that you obey these the only commands God has given us....every day, every hour.

Are you against us surrendering to God? What could God not do by His power, love, and Spirit in a surrendered soul?

God's Truth

You are a false accuser of the brethren; from whom did you learn that?

You hinder people from being saved because you say we cannot obey until we are already saved.

The Bible says the Holy Spirit is given to THOSE WHO OBEY. See Acts 5:32.

What you just said is a contradiction. You said we cannot obey until we are enabled to obey, and then you say we have to obey, and that is by knowing it is impossible to obey. You are badly confused.

God does not enable people to obey. That is ludicrous.

You can do none of those things unless you obey God.

Of course, I am obeying God, every day and every hour.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he chooses whom he saves.

Jesus tells us what kind of people he saves, and he tells us how to become those people.

If you do not obey the Way, then you are not with the Father.

God's Truth

Romans 8:7 The mind governed by the flesh is hostile to God; it does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so.

Those who live ONLY TO PLEASE THE FLESH cannot please God.

Not everyone is only interested in only pleasing their flesh.

You have been taught wrong

We are flesh AND spirit.

There are people who want more from this life

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Are you against us surrendering to God? What could God not do by His power, love, and Spirit in a surrendered soul?

You'll never surrender to Him while you got freewill, it's 2 different things. And if we's surrender to Him then HE will be the one doing the works through us.

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
If you do not love the Lord your God with ALL your heart and soul and mind, and if you do not love thy neighbour [why don't you attend regular fellowship?] as thyself...

...you are in breach of ALL God's commandments.

God's Truth

If you do not love the Lord your God with ALL your heart and soul and mind, and if you do not love thy neighbour [why don't you attend regular fellowship?] as thyself...

...you are in breach of ALL God's commandments.

You cannot address what I post to you because you cannot defend your false doctrines.

I would never step foot in your false church.

aditseth03

Obey God?
Oh! Are we having the typical ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS/DEISTS are immoral piece of **** argument?

Love? That's a part of brain... How does love relate to God?
(Bible- MATT 10:34-37 , Do not think I have come here as a saviour of peace , I have come here to turn a man against his father , a daughter against her mother etc etc.

Who ever LOVES anyone more than me is not worthy of me

A mans enemy are his own family members)

Oh yes above extract from bible shows how lovely and how much loving each other bible teaches..

Clear your facts, atheists and agnostics are moral , beliefs don't make a person moral, his acts do.... Its just that we don't depend on A book for it... And I don't think your BOOK is teaching us quite good way to love...

God's Truth

Obey God?
Oh! Are we having the typical ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS/DEISTS are immoral piece of **** argument?
You might love, but your love can be made better by obeying Jesus’ teachings.
Love? That's a part of brain... How does love relate to God?
God is love.
(Bible- MATT 10:34-37 , Do not think I have come here as a saviour of peace , I have come here to turn a man against his father , a daughter against her mother etc etc.
There might be people in your own household who might be devout Jews and reject Jesus Christ. If you love Jesus that would cause division. There might be in your house all atheists, but if you believe in Jesus, it might cause division.
Who ever LOVES anyone more than me is not worthy of me

A mans enemy are his own family members)

Oh yes above extract from bible shows how lovely and how much loving each other bible teaches..
You are not to love anyone more than Jesus. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

Clear your facts, atheists and agnostics are moral , beliefs don't make a person moral, his acts do.... Its just that we don't depend on A book for it... And I don't think your BOOK is teaching us quite good way to love...
I was not even debating an atheist. However, atheists can be shown how to love even more, if only they would not lean on their own understanding, but instead just do what Jesus says, and then you will see.

aditseth03

You might love, but your love can be made better by obeying Jesus’ teachings.

God is love.

There might be people in your own household who might be devout Jews and reject Jesus Christ. That would cause division. There might be in your house all atheists, but if you believe in Jesus, it might cause division.

You do not understand.

I was not even debating an atheist. However, atheists can be shown how to love even more, if only they would not lean on their own understanding, but instead just do what Jesus says, and then you will see.
Oh yes , you are not using facts boy..... Theology not based on your beliefs please. Its on facts