How

aditseth03

Where do you get Jesus is a violence follower?

His followers have peace from the knowledge of him.
This is here I get it from ↓

Matthew 10:34-37New International Version (NIV)

34*“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.*35*For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
****a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36*****a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[a]

37*“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

God's Truth

This is here I get it from ↓

Matthew 10:34-37New International Version (NIV)

34*“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.*35*For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
****a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36*****a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[a]

37*“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

I have already explained that to you.

In a household of devout Jews, it would cause division if some of the people in the household believed in Jesus.

Why would you think it okay to love someone more than Jesus?

aditseth03

I have already explained that to you.

In a household of devout Jews, it would cause division if some of the people in the household believed in Jesus.
I am talking about the sword he has come as....

And division, please care to try to unite Protestants and Catholics then try to unite the world

God's Truth

I am talking about the sword he has come as....
The Sword is the Word of God.

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

And division, please care to try to unite Protestants and Catholics then try to unite the world
The Protestants and Catholics need to stop practicing their false doctrines and they must obey God.

aditseth03

The Sword is the Word of God.

For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

The Protestants and Catholics need to stop practicing their false doctrines and they must obey God.
But he clearly notifies that the sword has no intentions to unite and give peace but just to tear the flesh of whom goes against it

God's Truth

PROV. 10:3 and LEV 13:13

they suggest that Jesus wishes that every person shall stay hungry...

Is that the wisdom of Jesus? Seems like absurdity to me

That scripture says, "The LORD won't cause the righteous to hunger, but he will reject what the wicked crave."

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Obey God?
Oh! Are we having the typical ATHEISTS/AGNOSTICS/DEISTS are immoral piece of **** argument?

Love? That's a part of brain... How does love relate to God?
(Bible- MATT 10:34-37 , Do not think I have come here as a saviour of peace , I have come here to turn a man against his father , a daughter against her mother etc etc.

Who ever LOVES anyone more than me is not worthy of me

A mans enemy are his own family members)

Oh yes above extract from bible shows how lovely and how much loving each other bible teaches..

Clear your facts, atheists and agnostics are moral , beliefs don't make a person moral, his acts do.... Its just that we don't depend on A book for it... And I don't think your BOOK is teaching us quite good way to love...

Implied profanity or profanity is against the forum rules. Please edit your post.
Please read the rules before you post too much on this board. You also need to tone down anti-christian rhetoric. This is a Christian board. Remember who's party you are at. You crash the party, that is when you get into trouble on here.

aditseth03

Implied profanity or profanity is against the forum rules. Please edit your post.
Please read the rules before you post too much on this board. You also need to tone down anti-christian rhetoric. This is a Christian board. Remember who's party you are at. You crash the party, that is when you get into trouble on here.
What? This is a Christian forum I was totally unaware of this! I so much regret to join this place!