How

God's Truth

And He said BOTH of those things to His TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes of Israel.
Paul says Jesus came first for them, for they are the people who believed in and obeyed God’s commands, the ceremonial works, just to be able to go to the temple to worship God.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

When Israel REJECTED THEM, God revealed things to Paul, like Gods dispensing of grace to the world APART from Israel.
Rom 11:11 KJV I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.

There were Jews who believed the gospel of grace from Jesus.

Paul himself is a Jew, and so are the other apostles.

See Romans 11:1.

You need to look at BOTH the similarities AND the differences in the ministries of the TWELVE and the ONE.
There are no differences. The people were different, not the gospel.

There were Jews who followed the old law, and there were Gentiles who followed nothing but the way of the flesh.

Both have to follow Jesus, who CAME WITH GRACE. See John 1:17.

Too many people here (like you) see ONLY the similarities and completely ignore the differences. This is one reason that you're so confused about what God is doing today.
Don't you think it odd that this verse comes just shortly after the twelve and Paul (and Barnabas) agreed to split the ministries with Paul (and Barnabas) going to the heathen and the twelve going to the circumcision? Especially in light of Matthew 28:19!

Paul and Barnabas did NOT agree to split the MINISTRIES. They agreed to go to the Gentiles and let the others stay with those of the Jewish decent!

Also, don't forget that Israel will be resurrected!
Rom 11:15 KJV For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of thembe, but life from the dead?

NOT EVERY BLOOD related to Abraham will be saved! Not everyone who calls themselves Jew will be saved! For only the REMNANT will be saved. The remnant is those who become the TRUE ISRAEL by faith and obedience to God.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And He said BOTH of those things to His TWELVE apostles for the TWELVE tribes of Israel.

When Israel REJECTED THEM, God revealed things to Paul, like Gods dispensing of grace to the world APART from Israel.
Rom 11:11 KJV I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall? God forbid: but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy.
You need to look at BOTH the similarities AND the differences in the ministries of the TWELVE and the ONE. Too many people here (like you) see ONLY the similarities and completely ignore the differences. This is one reason that you're so confused about what God is doing today.

Don't you think it odd that this verse comes just shortly after the twelve and Paul (and Barnabas) agreed to split the ministries with Paul (and Barnabas) going to the heathen and the twelve going to the circumcision? Especially in light of Matthew 28:19!

Also, don't forget that Israel will be resurrected!
Rom 11:15 KJV For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

Wrong.

All the living elect of Israel became Christians beginning at Pentecost.

LA

God's Truth

Does the word "hi" mean that I don't love? If "hi" means
that, "I don't love" in some, "Bizarro world" that you live in,
than, I guess I don't love.

You said hi here and hi in a negative rep to me. THAT IS YOUR ANSWER TO MY QUESTION OF how do you obey?
I didn't think you did.

glorydaz

I already did obey. I'm done. Eternally secured :)$

Yep, the obedience of FAITH.

Here are those who trust in their own obedience. God's untruth et al. (imperfect obedience)

Deut. 28:66KJV
And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:​

Here are those who trust in the obedience of that righteous ONE, the Lord Jesus Christ. Only HIS work is righteous and perfect. (perfect obedience) Romans 5:19KJV

Isaiah 32:17KJV
And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.​

God's Truth

Yep, the obedience of FAITH.

Here are those who trust in their own obedience. God's untruth et al. (imperfect obedience)

Deut. 28:66KJV
And thy life shall hang in doubt before thee; and thou shalt fear day and night, and shalt have none assurance of thy life:​

You have been told repeatedly that I love obeying Jesus.

You have been told repeatedly that I do not fear losing my salvation.

You are backwards, for only sinners have doubt and fear. Do you really think that scripture is speaking of the obedient?

Here are those who trust in the obedience of that righteous ONE, the Lord Jesus Christ. Only HIS work is righteous and perfect. (perfect obedience) Romans 5:19KJV

Isaiah 32:17KJV
And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.​

That is right the obedience of faith. Faith that is living by the addition of obedience.

Lazy afternoon

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Wrong.

All the living elect of Israel became Christians beginning at Pentecost.

LA

You continue to show your ignorance of the big picture documented in scripture.

You mean the big picture of MAD doctrine which denies the clear evidence of scripture?

I repeat.

All of the living elect of Israel became Christians beginning at Pentecost.

Joh 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.
Joh 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Act 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.
Act 4:32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.
Act 4:33 And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

You need to seek the Lord and be found by Him, instead of relying upon your MAD teachings.

LA

musterion

The work that put sinners right with God is complete. The old hymn tells the truth: “Jesus Paid It All!” We cannot add anything to this saving work that Jesus has accomplished. We cannot improve on it. We cannot supplement it. We cannot make it shine any brighter. We cannot do anything to make God love us more than He already does …

Nothing we can ever learn, nothing that we will ever do, nothing we might ever experience can contribute anything whatsoever to the work that sets us right with God. That work is the perfect doing and the perfect dying of Jesus Christ… Jesus completed the work. God accepted it and stamped it with His endorsement. The work that sets us right with God is finished. “It is finished!” …

The gospel is the “good news” that God has set sinners right with Himself through Jesus Christ.

Edward William Fudge
The Great Rescue: The Story of God’s Amazing Grace (2002)
page 86​