How the Gospel Works

glorydaz

I know how I found God's Truth.

I was raised Catholic, studied Jehovah Witness beliefs, got involved with the Mormon church, heard preachers in the Pentecostal denomination, went to Nazarene church, went to a FourSquare church, and other churches, including non denominational, heard TV preachers, listened to what other people had to say about their beliefs, heard about believe only, etc...and when I wanted God's Truth and not some denomination's truth, I found it.

How did I find God's Truth among all these many teachings?

I found it by getting Jesus' teachings from the Bible and doing what he says.

It's no wonder you're confused.

glorydaz

I believed in God and Jesus since I was a small child in the Catholic denomination.

So try again.

I was too young to know about all the false teachings of the Catholic church, so all I did was believe and I was not saved.

I believed in God, too, as a young child...even as a teenager, but it wasn't until I heard the good news of the free gift of salvation, because of Christ's work on the cross, that I was truly persuaded to believe that it was all true. It was knowing I could do nothing to earn that gift. And why? Because I knew I could never be perfect through any efforts of my own. Until you trust totally and completely in the Lord Jesus Christ that you can be saved. It can never be because of what YOU have done or can do.

God's Truth

I believed in God, too, as a young child...even as a teenager, but it wasn't until I heard the good news of the free gift of salvation, because of Christ's work on the cross, that I was truly persuaded to believe that it was all true. It was knowing I could do nothing to earn that gift. And why? Because I knew I could never be perfect through any efforts of my own. Until you trust totally and completely in the Lord Jesus Christ that you can be saved. It can never be because of what YOU have done or can do.

That is just another teaching from another preacher.

That is not how one finds God's Truth among the many.

God's Truth

Can you imagine someone wanting to get saved and doing what Jesus says because his words are life...then to be told by someone else that you should not have done that because Jesus' words are not to us.

God's Truth

Don't take it so personally, GT. We aren't going against YOU. We are merely trying to explain that when you claim salvation is a result of man's efforts (in any way), you are going against God's Grace and His GIFT of salvation and eternal life.

Are you kidding? It is personal, and you all go against me. You have been one of the worst. You acted like a friend and we private messaged each other, and then you publicly repeated things that I said in private, all the while trying to deliberately hurt me.

You call me devil and many other things. You try to demean me in any way you can, even calling me a child, and worse.

Lon

That is just your false accusations. Try again and reply like someone with a kind heart would.

Ephesians 2:8,9 Perhaps memorize it and pray over it. It contains everything any MAD or Calvinist, or anyone else who knows the gospel, would tell you regarding what salvation is. How were/are we saved? "By grace, you have been saved, through faith. Salvation, with all of this, is a gift of God. It isn't something we can do or earn so it is impossible for anyone to say they have done something to gain this. It is truly by the Grace of God alone, not by anything you or I can do. Nobody can claim or boast otherwise. Clearly, we are God's workmanship, not a workmanship of our own. God has already decided what He will do with us as His new creations." -Ephesians 2:8-10 Philippians 2:13

God's Truth

Ephesians 2:8,9 Perhaps memorize it and pray over it. It contains everything any MAD or Calvinist, or anyone else who knows the gospel, would tell you regarding what salvation is. How were/are we saved? "By grace, you have been saved, through faith. Salvation, with all of this, is a gift of God. It isn't something we can do or earn so it is impossible for anyone to say they have done something to gain this. It is truly by the Grace of God alone, not by anything you or I can do. Nobody can claim or boast otherwise. Clearly, we are God's workmanship, not a workmanship of our own. God has already decided what He will do with us as His new creations." -Ephesians 2:8-10 Philippians 2:13

I have already explained those scriptures to you. Can you reply to that?

Again, those scripture you post are of Paul explaining how no one is saved by the purification/ceremonial works anymore.

Paul would never preach that we are not to obey to get saved.