How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

God's Truth

The ONLY one who does not understand James is you, gt.

So, you're, gt, are saying that Jesus is saying that you can fulfill the law and the prophets by loving your neighbor. What nonsense Bible are you reading from?

:doh: No Christian is going to do harm to his neighbor (Christian or not).

So then, according to you, Jesus and Paul and the whole Bible say worthless things.

You saying no one harms their neighbor is one of the stupider things I have heard you say.

lifeisgood

If you obey and do not murder your neighbor, are you obeying the ROYAL LAW of love your neighbor? Yes or no.

If you obey and do not bear false witness against your neighbor, are you obeying the Royal Law of love your neighbor? Yes or no.

If you obey and do not commit adultery with your neighbor's husband, are you obeying the Royal Law of love your neighbor? Yes or no.

If you fail and break the law by stealing from your neighbor, are you obeying the Royal Law of love your neighbor? Yes or no.

No to all. Yes to all.

lifeisgood

It is already proven that you are. You proved it yourself.

ROFLSmiley.gif

God's Truth

Here she is....yapping just to be yapping.

Seems like you're getting a bit hyperactive again, Moriah.

Wind gusts to be expected?

I think you described what you are doing...lol...yapping jut to be yapping.

At least you spelled the name right this time.

I am glad you finally got it.

Gurucam

Robert Pate is constantly being beaten down when he seek to point out that, Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments for Christians. And at the same time, Jesus left the ten commandments intact for those who choose to not become Christians and instead remain under the ten commandments:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, very clearly, that Christians are not under the ten commandments:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

In no uncertain terms, the above revelations from Paul say that one becomes 'dead to the law when one is in the body of Christ'.

The above says also, that 'the law which one becomes dead to when one is in the body of Christ', is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and therefore by extension all the ten commandments).

The above say that one becomes dead to the ten commandments when one become a Christians.

Therefore those who in the least manner, esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments cannot be and are not, Christians. Christ has benefited them nothing and they are not under Grace of God.

The above say also that 'the commandment were ordained to be onto life but were found to be onto death'. They killeth in some way.

Again the above confirms that, 'the commandment which were ordained to be onto life but were found to be onto death' is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and therefore by extension all the ten commandments).

The above says, in no uncertain terms that the ten commandments 'killeth', i.e. the above says that those who, even in the least way, esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, are made and kept, 'the dead'.

The above is linked to Jesus' statement of disgust to his disciple: "follow me and let the dead bury their dead".

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

In the above, Jesus told his disciple, you follow me and leave alone, those harden and foolish people who (by their own choice) want to continue to esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which killeth. Leave them to continue to be 'the dead' who bury each other.

The ten commandments are the ministration of death and the devil, in ideas form. And 2000 odd years ago, Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. Only a chosen few accepted Jesus and His finding and His actions.

A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians denied Jesus and his findings and his works and continued to esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. Of course they all (falsely) parrot platitudes to Jesus. It is all a 'wash'. Clearly they are the deceived masses. They cannot be and are not the chosen few.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Hebrews: 2 KJV N.T.
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

It is clearly stared that the ten commandments are the ministration of death (written and engraved in stone). Therefore Jesus came to destroy, the ten commandments who is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil.

And the above confirmed that Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. The sorry fact is, that only a chosen few followed Jesus and heeded his finding and embrace his new covenant.

Billion ignored and also denied Jesus and instead, present half baked rhetoric to justify their continuing esteeming, using, invoking and/or promotion of the ten commandments, which is the devil (in ideas form) and which makes them and keeps them the dead who bury each other.

The question is will you guys deny the above, which are clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T.. That is, will you guys deny the above because you delight in the ten commandments which are the devil in ideas form and which killeth spiritual awareness?

All who, in the least manner, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, are the dead who bury each other inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter.

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Last edited:

lifeisgood

Moses did NOT enter the Promised Land because he failed the law in one point. Moses was guilty of the WHOLE law. And this is what you gt, want people to do, to be guilty under the law.

Prove that statement with scripture. You are misrepresenting.

Prove with scripture that Moses DID ENTER the Promised Land.

Prove your favorite apostle James wrong:
James 2:10 - For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking ALL of it. (That's that ALL again)

lifeisgood

I am doing no such thing. I have told no one that they are to get circumcised and to adhere to the dietary laws, etc.

Your tendency, gt, is to DIVIDE the law into compartments such as ceremonial, civil, moral, dietary, royal, etc. thinking that that will make the law more palatable.

Even your favorite apostle James contradicts you, gt.
James 2:10 - For whoever keeps the WHOLE law and yet stumbles at JUST ONE POINT is guilty of breaking ALL of it. (That's that ALL again)

What James says is exactly what Moses did, Moses stumbled in just one point and therefore the law condemned him (and he was forbidden entrance into the Promised Land).

Here is what the Lord told Moses: “Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community into the land I give them” (Numbers 20:12).

- God had commanded Moses to SPEAK to the rock. Yes? Yes. (Numbers 20:8)
- Instead Moses STRUCK the rock with his staff a second time, therefore, crucifying Christ again.
- He was prideful taking credit for the water saying "Must we [referring to himself and Aaron] bring you water out of this rock?" He did not glorify God.
- Moses did this in front of everybody there. God could not let this example of direct rebellion go unpunished.
- Talking to the rock was a type of prayer, striking the rock again was like crucifying Christ again.

Moses punishment? Being barred from entering the Promise Land (Numbers 20:12).

I can hear your response, 'but…. But…. But….'

lifeisgood

James is talking about the Royal Law of love your neighbor.
James didn't preach the old law, the old law was taught until John the baptizer.

There's your division of the law again.

So, you disagree with your favorite apostle:
James 2:10 - For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking ALL of it. (That's that ALL again)

Believe what is written and stop fighting for what false teachers says and start fighting for the truth.

Luke 16:16 The law and the prophets were until John: since that time the kingdom of God is preached, and every man presseth into it.

So, you're calling your favorite apostle James a liar or are you saying that James did not know what Jesus said and rejected what Jesus said or are you saying that you will not again cite James?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hey lifisgood,

It seems you go after everyone who don't agree with you, but you are not proving anything.

I am not saying GT is right. In fact, I don't agree with her in essential Christianity.

You are both chasing after your own tails.

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert Pate is constantly being beaten down when he seek to point out that, Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments for Christians. And at the same time, Jesus left the ten commandments intact for those who choose to not become Christians and instead remain under the ten commandments:

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, very clearly, that Christians are not under the ten commandments:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

In no uncertain terms, the above revelations from Paul say that one becomes 'dead to the law when one is in the body of Christ'.

The above says also, that 'the law which one becomes dead to when one is in the body of Christ', is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and therefore by extension all the ten commandments).

The above say that one becomes dead to the ten commandments when one become a Christians.

Therefore those who in the least manner, esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments cannot be and are not, Christians. Christ has benefited them nothing and they are not under Grace of God.

The above say also that 'the commandment were ordained to be onto life but were found to be onto death'. They killeth in some way.

Again the above confirms that, 'the commandment which were ordained to be onto life but were found to be onto death' is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and therefore by extension all the ten commandments).

The above says, in no uncertain terms that the ten commandments 'killeth', i.e. the above says that those who, even in the least way, esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, are made and kept, 'the dead'.

The above is linked to Jesus' statement of disgust to his disciple: "follow me and let the dead bury their dead".

In the above, Jesus told his disciple, you follow me and leave alone, those harden and foolish people who (by their own choice) want to continue to esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments which killeth. Leave them to continue to be 'the dead' who bury each other.

The ten commandments are the ministration of death and the devil, in ideas form. And 2000 odd years ago, Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. Only a chosen few accepted Jesus and His finding and His actions. A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians continued to esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

It is clearly stared that the ten commandments are the ministration of death (written and engraved in stone). Therefore Jesus came to destroy, the ten commandments who is 'him who had the power of death, that is the devil.

And the above confirmed that Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. The sorry fact is, that only a chosen followed Jesus and heed his finding and embrace his new covenant.

Billion present half baked rhetoric to justify their continuing esteeming, using, invoking and/or promotion of the ten commandments, which is the devil (in ideas form) and which makes them and keeps them the dead who bury each other.

There are some things that we don't agree on, but we most certainly agree that the law has been abolished by our loving savior Jesus Christ.

God's Truth

Your tendency, gt, is to DIVIDE the law into compartments such as ceremonial, civil, moral, dietary, royal, etc. thinking that that will make the law more palatable.

You are the one who doesn't understand that if I preach against getting physically circumcised and other purification works, then I am speaking of a NEW LAW given by Jesus.

You also don't know that there are WORKS of the old law to purify oneself.

God's Truth

Even your favorite apostle James contradicts you, gt.
James 2:10 - For whoever keeps the WHOLE law and yet stumbles at JUST ONE POINT is guilty of breaking ALL of it. (That's that ALL again)

James is speaking about how we have to obey. How is is that you do don't get that?

If one did not obey, they won't be called to be put to death by God, they are called to ask for forgiveness and repent.

What James says is exactly what Moses did, Moses stumbled in just one point and therefore the law condemned him (and he was forbidden entrance into the Promised Land).

Are you kidding? Moses didn't steal or commit adultery, etc.

Go think about it some more.

God's Truth

The ten commandments are the ministration of death and the devil, in ideas form. And 2000 odd years ago, Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. Only a chosen few accepted Jesus and His finding and His actions. A billion strong Catholics and a billion strong traditional Christians continued to esteem use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments.

And the above confirmed that Jesus did-away-with (destroyed) the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit. The sorry fact is, that only a chosen followed Jesus and heed his finding and embrace his new covenant.

Billion present half baked rhetoric to justify their continuing esteeming, using, invoking and/or promotion of the ten commandments, which is the devil (in ideas form) and which makes them and keeps them the dead who bury each other.

Robert Pate is disgusting for giving you 'thanks'.

You call yourself a 'Guru' which means 'Teacher'. Jesus says not to do that.

You also say Peter is Satan.

Please beware of those (like "God's Truth") who will deny the above so as to put you under the antichrist claws of Satan/Peter.

Gurucam says Peter is the Antichrist; and Robert Pate gives Gurucam encouragement with 'thanks'.

Robert Pate

Banned
Robert Pate is disgusting for giving you 'thanks'.

You call yourself a 'Guru' which means 'Teacher'. Jesus says not to do that.

You also say Peter is Satan.

Gurucam says Peter is the Antichrist; and Robert Pate gives Gurucam encouragement with 'thanks'.

I said that I don't agree wit all that Gurucam believes. But I do believe that the law has been abolished.

marhig

:think: No.

Are the GENTILES who murdered Jesus his sheep? What do you think? You do realize that there are gentiles who are murdering Jesus since then, right?

:think: No.

What was that obedience, marhig?

Did Peter obey Him?
Did any of the disciples obey Him?

If you answer yes, then why did the Risen, Exalted Lord Christ Jesus sent Paul?

Think about it for a while, marhig, before answering.

====

Most who spend all their lives REFUTING

-WHO Jesus is and WHAT Jesus did

in place of their own obedience as the EXCLUSIVE way to get to God, miss it totally and completely. Building their house starting with the roof, instead with the foundation. First get the foundation right, then the roof will stand.
Yes they all obeyed him, as soon as Jesus did "follow me" they obeyed him, and Paul obeyed him too straight away when he said " what will you have me to do Lord" then he did it.

They were all doers and not hearers only.