How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

Gurucam

Robert Pate is disgusting for giving you 'thanks'.

You call yourself a 'Guru' which means 'Teacher'. Jesus says not to do that.

You also say Peter is Satan.

Gurucam says Peter is the Antichrist; and Robert Pate gives Gurucam encouragement with 'thanks'.

I did not say that Peter is Satan. Jesus did that all by himself, under his own wise and free assessment. I simply accepted Jesus' word (as you should do also). You, on the other hand, deny Jesus and make-up your own idea, i.e. that Peter is not Satan. Clearly you have a weakness for Satan/the devil:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Satan/Peter, popes, priests, bishops, pastors, minister, etc., were appointed to look after spiritually dead people who are not 'in Christ'. Such people are described as 'the dead who bury their dead':

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

One whose spirit must be saved, in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus is dead to his spirit. He is in the flesh (only). He is called 'the dead'. Such people are buried (when they die) as 'the dead', becasue the day of the Lord Jesus is still to come and their spirits many be saved ony in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above are people who refuse to follow Jesus and instead choose to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments. They will remain 'the dead' until the still to come day of the Lord Jesus, at which time their spirit may be saved.

In disgust Jesus instructed a disciple, you, 'follow me' and leave the dead alone, i.e. 'let the dead bury each other':

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

On the other hand, Christians are the dead who ceased being dead (i.e. by becoming spiritually aware). Then they archived live communion with and are led by, the Spirit of Jesus and so became, 'in Christ'. These are the ones who actually 'follow Jesus'. They are 'the few who found the straight gate and the narrow way'. They are only a chosen few from among you guys. You guys who esteem and follow Satan/Peter cannot be among the chosen few. Hell, you guys a billion strong. That is really far from a few:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The chosen few authentic 'babes in Christ' are under Governors and teachers:

Galatians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

I am a governor and teacher for the Age of Enlightenment in Christ. My appointment is under Grace of God, in the body of Christ. My appointment is also by birth.

Take courage.

Click here for some stress release:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5L1UAGow3k

Last edited:

God's Truth

I did not say that Peter is Satan. Jesus did that all by himself, under his own wise and free assessment. I simply accepted Jesus' word (as you should do also). You, on the other hand, deny Jesus and make-up your own idea, i.e. that Peter is not Satan. Clearly you have a weakness for Satan/the devil:

22 Then Peter took him, and began to rebuke him, saying, Be it far from thee, Lord: this shall not be unto thee.
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.
24 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

Satan/Peter, popes, priests bishops, pastors etc., were appointed to look after spiritually dead people who are not 'in Christ'. Such people are described as 'the dead who bury their dead':

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

One whose spirit must be saved, in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus is dead to his spirit. He is in the flesh (only). He is called 'the dead'. In disgust Jesus instructed a disciple, you, 'follow me' and leave the dead alone, i.e. 'let the dead bury each other'.

Christians are the dead who ceased being dead (i.e. by becoming spiritually aware) and in Christ. They are only a chosen few from among you guys.

The chosen few authentic 'babes in Christ' are under Governors and teachers:

4 Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all;
2 But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father.

You are so dishonest. You say you didn't say it even after I quoted you saying it.

Peter didn't keep saying things that Satan would have said.

Jesus told Peter to feed his sheep.

He is an Apostle to the Lamb.

lifeisgood

Are you kidding? Moses didn't steal or commit adultery, etc.

Go think about it some more.

However, Moses broke the perfect law of God for the law is holy, and the commandment is holy, righteous and good, therefore, as your favorite apostle said

James 2:10 - For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking ALL of it. (That's that ALL again)

Moses was barred from entering the Promised Land.

What James says is exactly what Moses did, Moses stumbled in just one point and therefore the law condemned him (and he was forbidden entrance into the Promised Land).

Here is what the Lord told Moses: “Because you did not trust in me enough to honor me as holy in the sight of the Israelites, you will not bring this community into the land I give them” (Numbers 20:12).

- God had commanded Moses to SPEAK to the rock. Yes? Yes. (Numbers 20:8)
- Instead Moses STRUCK the rock with his staff a second time, therefore, crucifying Christ again.
- He was prideful taking credit for the water saying "Must we [referring to himself and Aaron] bring you water out of this rock?" He did not glorify God.
- Moses did this in front of everybody there. God could not let this example of direct rebellion go unpunished.
- Talking to the rock was a type of prayer, striking the rock again was like crucifying Christ again.

Moses punishment for breaking the law? Being barred from entering the Promise Land (Numbers 20:12).

I can hear your response, 'but…. But…. But….'

Go think about it some more.

lifeisgood

Yes they all obeyed him, as soon as Jesus did "follow me" they obeyed him, and Paul obeyed him too straight away when he said " what will you have me to do Lord" then he did it.

They were all doers and not hearers only.

All the 12 apostles obeyed, marhig?

Paul is in a class all by itself, marhig.

Let's not mix the two groups, please.

Caino

BANNED
Banned
There was a gospel OF Jesus long before the cross; salvation by Faith, the truth of the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of all mankind. In the original gospel Jesus made the way of salvation more clear.

After Jesus left the original gospel changed in the speculations of impulsive Peter and sincerely-wrong-Paul with his Pagan beliefs in the "atonement" doctrine.

The original Gospel of Jesus, his gospel of The Kingdom of Heaven, was unintentionally replaced by a new, after-cross gospel ABOUT Jesus and the kingdom was replaced by an institutional church.

The human sacrifice gospel of the atonement is a philosophical assault
against the freewill of God; it promoted the idea that God was technically incapable of forgiving his children unless his blameless Son (which Judaism didn't even know he had) was seen dyeing on the cross!

This is all further complicated by the fact that the selfishly biased Jews rewrote the early Old Testament books while they were in Babylon after they lost their capitol and were once again in bondage.

Jewish converts to Christianity disastrously exploited Old Testament theology in Justification of the conversion to Jesus who wasn't even the ill-conceived Messiah of Judaism.

Christianity is at best a mere shadow of the original gospel that Jesus had hoped the Jews would receive.

Robert Pate

Banned
There was a gospel OF Jesus long before the cross; salvation by Faith, the truth of the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of all mankind. In the original gospel Jesus made the way of salvation more clear.

After Jesus left the original gospel changed in the speculations of impulsive Peter and sincerely-wrong-Paul with his Pagan beliefs in the "atonement" doctrine.

The original Gospel of Jesus, his gospel of The Kingdom of Heaven, was unintentionally replaced by a new, after-cross gospel ABOUT Jesus and the kingdom was replaced by an institutional church.

The human sacrifice gospel of the atonement is a philosophical assault
against the freewill of God; it promoted the idea that God was technically incapable of forgiving his children unless his blameless Son (which Judaism didn't even know he had) was seen dyeing on the cross!

This is all further complicated by the fact that the selfishly biased Jews rewrote the early Old Testament books while they were in Babylon after they lost their capitol and were once again in bondage.

Jewish converts to Christianity disastrously exploited Old Testament theology in Justification of the conversion to Jesus who wasn't even the ill-conceived Messiah of Judaism.

Christianity is at best a mere shadow of the original gospel that Jesus had hoped the Jews would receive.

I don't agree. You have 0 scripture. Without scripture all that you have is hot air.

In the Old Testament they were justified by faith in God's promise of a savior, Romans 4:3.

Gurucam

You are so dishonest. You say you didn't say it even after I quoted you saying it.

Peter didn't keep saying things that Satan would have said.

Jesus told Peter to feed his sheep.

He is an Apostle to the Lamb.

You dare called others dishonest? You deny very clear, black and white revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

These are not from your favorite flogging boy Paul. These are from Matthew. You deny Matthew so as to justify, support and empower Peter who defied and denied Jesus and who Jesus clearly identified to be Satan.

Peter is guilty of seeking to derail Jesus in more than one attempts. Jesus identified only one person to be Satan/the devil. This was Peter and only Peter.

The following is what only Satan would do:

You continue to make up more and more feeble foolishness.

Jesus identified Peter to be Satan, but only for genuine seeker of truth. Jesus also confirmed why Peter was Satan. Peter sought to convince Jesus to save His physical life and deny his spirit life and spirit mission.

When Jesus told the disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and be crucified/killed. Peter sought to talk Jesus into saving his physical life and not be killed. Peter suggested that Jesus by-passing Jerusalem.

Jesus did not regard physical life as consequential. This is fundamental Christian position. Jesus told Christian that, if necessary, they too must be prepared to give-up their physical life to serve their spirit agenda

25 For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.

Fact is, Peter was Satanic because although he must have known that Jesus came to give-up his physical life for His divine cause and divine mission, Peter willfully tied to derail Jesus from his divine cause and divine mission.

To derail Jesus off his divine cause and divine mission was the mission of the Jews of that time. Peter was on the same mission as the Jews. Peter was and remained a Jews and a spy within Jesus' inner circle.

Jesus identified only one human to be Satan/the devil. This was Peter. Peter was Satan/the devil who also did the following:

Matthew: 4 King James Version (KJV)
8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

The aim of the Jews and Satan/Peter was to derail Jesus and His mission. When Peter failed and the Jews failed. The Jews killed Jesus:

1 Thessalonians: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us (Christians); and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Jews opposed Jesus. The Jews were Jesus' enemy:

John 18 King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

The Jews opposed Jesus because he did away with their sacred ten commandments, for Christians:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

In no uncertain terms, the above revelations from Paul say that one becomes 'dead to the law when one is in the body of Christ'.

The above says also, that 'the law which one becomes dead to when one is in the body of Christ', is the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment (and therefore by extension all the ten commandments).

The above say that one becomes dead to the ten commandments when one become a Christian.

Who but Satan/Peter, after Jesus' crucifixion, falsely claim to be the vicar of Christ. Peter could not be the vicar of Christ because he was not a Christian. Peter remained under the ten commandments and continued to serve the Jewish agenda of enforcing the ten commandment on aspiring Christians and Christians.

Peter was never appointed vicar of Christ. This was Paul appointment. Peter's appointment required him to remain Satan/the devil until the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus and anchor Jesus' Satanic church were the dead are sent so that their spirit may be saved in the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus.

Everyone in the church of Satan/Peter have spirit that may be save only in the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. This means that they are all 'the dead' and they are buried in side the earth, in hell as 'the dead'. Clearly they are 'the dead who bury their dead'. They are not the ones who follow Jesus:

22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Indeed those who follow Satan/Peter bury each other inside the earth in hell (where they call purgatory) to wait indefinitely for the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. They do this under the very 'iffy' promise that their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus.

The above defined the church Jesus anchored on Satan/Peter. Only one person was identified to be Satan and given to anchor a church by Jesus. This was Peter.

Please calm yourself. I am not writing these posts for you. You are clearly an arrogantly lost soul. I am writing these posts, so that you cannot and would not deceive the few innocent aspiring Christians, who may read your corrupt post, which deny the Holy KJV N.T..

I am simply quoting what is literally said in the Holy KJV N.T.. On the other hand you are simply making-up nonsense.

It should be very clear to you that Jesus did not trust Peter. Peter was undermining and opposing Jesus. However Jesus could not offend or openly accuse Peter because Peter was within his inner circle.

The fact that Jesus asked Peter three time, 'do you love me' is a message to genuine seekers of truth. Clearly Jesus did not believe or trust Peter. To keep the peace what else could Jesus say to Peter but, feed my sheep.

This was not an expectation. This was simply a request which Jesus could not trust onto Peter, because Jesus had just asked Peter, the important question, do you love me Peter? And the ultra knowing and wise Jesus asked this question of Peter three times. Why would Jesus ask this question three times if was not for our edification. If it was not to convey, to us, that He (Jesus) did not trust Peter?

Peter was told/knew many thing, from Jesus, which he denied and opposed. Even after Jesus was no longer physically here, Satan/Peter abandon Jesus' new spirit and Spirit based Christian covenant that is without the ten commandments and continued to serve the Jewish agenda of esteeming, using, invoking and/or prompting the ten commandments. Also Peter falsely claimed to be the vicar of Christ.

Peter was the ultimate unawares false spying brethren who constructively and corruptly deny billion of unsuspecting aspiring Christian (their God given liberty to transgress the ten commandments) and corruptly return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

The ten commandments is who had the power of death, that is the devil.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
7 But if the ministration of death, written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of his countenance; which glory was to be done away:
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Hebrews: 2 King James Version (KJV)
14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

The above says in the clearest possible terms that 'him who had the power of death is the devil. And Jesus came to destroy him who had the power of death that is the devil.

In equally clear terms the above say that the commandments is the ministration of death (and Jesus did away with the ten commandments and replaced them with His Spirit.

The ten commandments is the devil and Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments and replaced them (the ten commandments) with His Spirit. Satan/Peter denied and defied Jesus and his finding and what Jesus did, in the above

Satan/Peter continue to enforce the ten commandments on all who follow him. Clearly Peter continue to have his Satanic nature and continued his Satanic/devilish agenda.

You are simply trying to deceived unsuspecting, innocent aspiring Christians, by claiming that Satan/Peter did not continue his Satanic/devilish teaching and Satanic/devilish agenda.

You are simply trying to continue to deceive innocent people by promoting that Peter ceased being Satan. Peter remained Satan and was delivered to his 'kingdom' in hell inside the earth when he died, physically. For 2000 odd years, so far, the church of Satan/Peter continue to send their followers to Satan/Peter inside the earth, in hell, when they die. You guys call that place, purgatory. That is hell.

The very act of enforcing the ten commandments on people (especially aspiring Christians) is Satanic/devilish. The ten commandments is him who had the power of death, that is the devil.

For the past 2000 odd years, Satan/Peter and his popes and their church have been enforcing the ten commandments (i.e. the devil in ideas form) on every one who esteem and follow them. Clearly for 2000 odd years, so far they have been serving Satan/the devil, faithfully.

Last edited:

God's Truth

You dare called others dishonest? You deny very clear, black and white revelations from the Holy KJV N.T..

I do not.

These are not from your favorite flogging boy Paul.

What?

These are from Matthew. You do this so as to justify, support and empower Peter who defied and denied Jesus and who Jesus clearly identified to be Satan.

Jesus said to Peter that his faith would fail, but when he gets his faith back to strengthen the other disciples.

Luke 22:32 But *I* have prayed for *you* that your faith may not fail, and you, when at last you have come back to your true self, must strengthen your brethren."

Jesus isn't going to tell Peter to strengthen the other disciples if he is Satan.

Peter is guilty of seeking to derail Jesus in more than one attempts.

Give all the scriptures that say that.

Jesus identified only one person to be Satan/the devil. This was Peter and only Peter.

Are you kidding? Jesus called Judas a devil.

John 6:69 We believe and know that You are the Holy One of God.” 70 Jesus answered them, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!” 71 He was speaking about Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot. For although Judas was one of the Twelve, he was later to betray Jesus
Jesus identified only one human to be Satan/the devil. This was Peter. Peter was Satan/the devil who also did the following:

I proved you wrong, so I hope you repent of that falseness.
Matthew: 4 King James Version (KJV)

The aim of the Jews and Satan/Peter was to derail Jesus and His mission. When Peter failed and the Jews failed. The Jews killed Jesus:

John 21:17 The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep.

God's Truth

The fact that Jesus asked Peter three time, 'do you love me' is a message to genuine seekers of truth. Clearly Jesus did not believe or trust Peter. To keep the peace what else could Jesus say to Peter but, feed my sheep.

This was not an expectation. This was simply a request which Jesus could not trust onto Peter, because Jesus had just asked Peter, the important question, do you love me Peter? And the ultra knowing and wise Jesus asked this question of Peter three times. Why would Jesus ask this question three times if was not for our edification. If it was not to convey, to us, that He (Jesus) did not trust Peter?

Peter denied Jesus three times, so three times Jesus reinstated Peter.

Peter was told/knew many thing, from Jesus, which he denied and opposed. Even after Jesus was no longer physically here, Satan/Peter abandon Jesus' new spirit and Spirit based Christian covenant that is without the ten commandments and continued to serve the Jewish agenda of esteeming, using, invoking and/or prompting the ten commandments. Also Peter falsely claimed to be the vicar of Christ.
We are not to do away with obeying.

And, show where Peter claimed to be the vicar of Christ.

The ten commandments is who had the power of death, that is the devil. Satan/Peter continue to enforce the ten commandments on all who follow him. Clearly continued his Satanic/devilish agenda.
What? You are badly mistaken. God gave the Ten Commandments.

You are simply trying to deceived innocent folk by claiming that Satan/Peter did not continue his Satanic/devilish teaching and Satanic/devilish agenda.

The very act of enforcing the ten commandments on people is Satanic/devilish.

You are ignorant and unstable.

Gurucam

Jesus had and declared two agendas and two missions, as followed:

But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

Jesus came to accomplish two things. He came to do away with the ten commandments for those who choose to follow Him and he also came to fulfill the dictates of the ten commandments for those who choose to remain under the ten commandments.

The ten commandments were found to make one and keep one 'the dead'. The ten commandments were the ministration of death and him who had the power of death, that is the devil and Jesus did-away-with the ten commandments. However many harden and foolish people were not expected to recognize Jesus, his finding and his works. They were expected to remain under the ten commandments. They choose to be made and remain the dead. Also all who choose to remain under the ten commandments are doomed. They all sin, fall short of the glory of God and must be sent to hell.

The dead must be buried in hell, inside the earth. And so too must those who are under the ten commandments, for they all sin and fall short of the glory of God.

Therefore the fulfillment of the ten commandments is to sent all who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments (even in the least manner) to hell. This was Jesus' second agenda, i.e. to let the dead bury each other inside the earth in hell. This is the fulfillment of the ten commandments which Jesus came to do. This defined Jesus' second agenda, (i.e. 'let the dead bury their dead'). Jesus accomplish this agenda through Satan/Peter, his popes and their church. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

1. 'follow me' and 2. 'let the dead bury their dead' defined two missions and two churches/commissions. One given for those who 'follow Jesus' and another by which 'the dead will bury their dead'.

Paul was appointed to anchor Jesus's 'follow me' agenda. This is about following Jesus in the regeneration. The regeneration occurred when Jesus died and His Spirit was regenerated and he rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body to be Lord of Christians,'seated' on his throne of glory on the right side of the Holy Spirit.

Following Jesus in the regeneration is about discerning and being led by Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus. This is following Jesus after he rose to spirit heaven clad only in His Spirit body as the Lord for Christians. Only Paul communed with the Spirit of Jesus and only Paul knew the Spirit Jesus, who is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth.

Peter and the other disciples knew only the physical Jesus.

Peter was appointed to anchor Jesus's church where 'the dead bury their dead'. This is Jesus Satanic church were the dead are sent so their spirit may be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. This is according to the following:

The above is a church that was established by Jesus and anchored on Satan. This church was to be operational and functional, at least until, the still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. And only Peter was identified to be Satan by Jesus and given to anchor one of Jesus' churches. The above defined the church which Jesus anchored on Peter who He clearly identified to be Satan.

One whose spirit 'may be saved' are spiritually dead (they are dead to their spirit). They are also called 'the dead'.

One whose spirit 'may be saved' in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus, is obviously buried as 'the dead', because the day of the Lord Jesus has not yet come. A church comprised of such people is certainly the church of 'let the dead bury their dead'.

This is what the church of Satan/Peter do. They bury their people in purgatory (which is hell) in the hope that the spirits of their people may be saved in the, still to come, day of the Lord Jesus. They are 'the dead who bury their dead'.

On the other hand those who follow Jesus are the Christians. Christians differs in no way from Jesus Christ (except that Jesus is Lord of all). Christians can do equal things to or better things than Jesus. When Christians die, physically, they are not buried inside the earth, in hell (purgatory) with their dead physical bodies. When Christians die, they follow Jesus as He did when he died.

When Christians die they separate out of their dead physical bodies. They are clad only in their spirit bodies and then they rise to spirit heaven, clad only in their spirit bodies, in three day (like Jesus Christ), to be like angels in heaven.

(While the above have being on going for Christians, Satan/Peter, his popes and their followers were burying each other in purgatory hell for an indefinite stay, under a very 'iffy' promise. This 'iffy' promise is that their spirits may be saved in some still to come day of the Lord Jesus).

Christians do things that are at least equal to and even better than, Jesus Christ. The most elementary thing that Christians do is that when they die they rise, in three days, to spirit heaven, clad only in their spirit bodies, to be like angels in heaven:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

People, the choice is wide open to each person, as it always was. One can either follow Jesus and go directly (in three days) to heaven when one dies, or one can follow Satan/Peter and be among the dead who bury each other inside the earth in hell, in purgatory with Satan/Peter who rules there.

Jesus went to heaven to prepare a place in heaven for those who follow Him. This is according to Jesus' first agenda:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

Satan/Peter went to hell to prepare a place in hell for those who follow him. Those who follow Satan/Peter are the dead who bury each other inside the earth in purgatory hell when they die. They are 'the dead who bury their dead', according to Jesus' second agenda.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
No doubt about it. A religion of law is a religion of death. Maybe this is why the all of the Catholic priest wear black. Black is symbolic for death.

Gurucam

No doubt about it. A religion of law is a religion of death. Maybe this is why the all of the Catholic priest wear black. Black is symbolic for death.

True, the above is the nature of religions. Religions are anchored on ideals, laws and dogma which guide and manages human physical behavior. Religions are for people who are not spiritually aware.

Spiritually aware humans are guided and manged differently. They are under spiritual traditions and not religious traditions.

The O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic system is a religious tradition. The N.T./spirit and Spirit based/Christian system is a spiritual tradition.

People who are not spiritually aware are only 'in the flesh'. They cannot discern, appreciate and use thing related to their own spirits, the Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of God, Who is the Holy Spirit. They cannot have or serve a spirit agenda, like Jesus and other Christians.

Peter was identified to be Satan by Jesus, becasue he was dead to his spirit. He was not able to discern and /or appreciate Jesus' spirit agenda. The popes and elder in the Catholic church (actually everyone esteem and follow Peter/Satan) are all the same. They are like Satan/Peter. They are all spiritually dead.

One who is awaken to his own heart/spirit cannot and will not esteem and/or follow Satan/Peter. They will blaspheme Satan/Peter and his church as Paul did.

All the agendas of spiritually dead people are of the flesh. They can soweth only to flesh and reap only corruption and hell. They can be held only under religions.

Laws like the ten commandments anchor religions and are given to guide and manage the physical behavior of humans who are dead to their spirits/hearts (they are called 'the dead'). They are held under these laws until they become awaken to/aware of, their own spirits/hearts. Then they can awaken to the agenda of their own spirit/heart. Then they are no longer under any such law, like the ten commandments. They must commune with and be led by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, as discerned individually, privately and intuitively, within each of their own hearts/spirit.

When people are led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth (as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits) they serve the agenda of their own spirits/hearts in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth makes intercession with the Holy Spirit, for spiritually aware people according to the agendas of each person's own hearts/spirit. From this intercession, the Spirit of Jesus comes up with what He has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of each person's heart/spirit and live Will/Spirit of the living God.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each person to know. pray for, say and do is unique for each person. This is highly personalized and individualized information and guidance. This is the ultimate approach to life. This in not generalized guidance, as offered by the ten commandments. Spiritually aware people are liberated from bondage under laws like the ten commandments, which anchor religions.

The ten commandments are one size fit all, generalized animal herding guidance and management. Humans have God given free will. They are not given to be guided like animal under generalized laws like the ten commandments. The ten commandments are simply a short-gap measure.

The ten commandments are given as short-gap measure. They are given to guide and manage spiritually dead humans. Spiritually dead humans are literally dead to their higher spirit nature which is actually our real human nature. The spiritually dead are not 'born again'/'converted'. They are still in an animal nature. They are like animals who must be herded under generalized 'on size fill all' laws, like the ten commandments.

To become 'born again' is literally to awaken to one's higher spiritual nature. This is to rise from having a simple animal nature to having an actual human nature. When a person awaken to his actual human nature he can no longer be animal herded by being guided and managed by generalized laws like the ten commandment. He will need and seek, individual attention, individualized knowledge and individualized guidance.

When one awakened to one's spirit, one rebels to be guided by one's spirit which is as unique as his DNA. He cannot ignore his spirit which knows no boundaries. Laws like the ten commandments rubs him the wrong way. One can no longer be held under the ten commandments. So one is now given and now has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of one's spirit:

6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet

The above say that one who has just become aware of his spirit, is delivered from bondage under the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension all the other ten commandments so that he can serve in the newness of his spirit.

This is where the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession comes in. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession guide humans into expressing their spirit in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has no personal input in the above. What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is an impersonal amalgam of only two thing. These are 1. the ideas, belies, interests, needs desires and aspiration which are the essential fabric of each person's own heart/spirit and 2. the live and current Will/Spirit of God.

Each spiritually aware human must search his/her own heart/spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for him/her to know, pray for, say and do and then be led into all his works by this even if he has to transgress the ten commandment and/or all other such laws.

Only persons who lives in the above way are under grace of God, children of God, saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven, Christians/Saints and glorified by God. All others are children of the flesh who cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom.

The above is the ultimate spiritual life style. This life style is totally not a religion. Person who are led in the above spiritual manner have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and all other ideals, laws and dogma of religiosity. And when they do, they are glorified by God.

Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a spiritual tradition. The O.T. Mosaic system is a religion.

Religions are only for the spiritually dead also described as 'the dead who bury their dead'. People who are spiritually dead have spirit that are not saved. When they die they remain (unaware) in their spirit bodies within their dead physical bodies. Then they are buried inside the earth, in hell together with their dead physical bodies.

The people who follow Satan/Peter are in a religion. They are 'the dead'. Their spirit can only be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Therefore when they die they are still 'the dead' and they are buried as the dead' They are buried with their dead physical bodies, by their peers. They are buried, by their peers inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter who went there when he died. Satan/peter when to hell to rule in hell.

People in spiritual traditions like Christianity are not buried with their dead physical bodies. When they die, they separated out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in theirn spirit bodies. Then they rise, in three days, to spirit heaven, clad only in their spirit bodies to be like angels in heaven, with the Spirit Jesus.

Every one is required to esteem and uphold the laws of their land. The ten commandments were essentially given, as laws of the land for people without any land. The ten commandments were given for the Jews to implement on each other.

The Jews enforced the ten commandments by their own human judgment and then they physically stoned offenders to death. The ten commandments is all human laws, that was given to be implemented by humans.

Moses, who was under grace of God when he gave the ten commandments was instructed (by God) to trick the Jews when he gave them the ten commandments. Moses did not use great plainness of speech:

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The following confirm that Moses did not bring or deliver truth. Both Grace and truth came among those people only with the advent of Jesus on earth in a human physical body:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Last edited:

God's Truth

True, the above is the nature of religions. Religions are anchored on ideals, laws and dogma which guide and manages human physical behavior. Religions are for people who are not spiritually aware.

Spiritually aware humans are guided and manged differently. They are under spiritual traditions and not religious traditions.

The O.T./ten commandments/Mosaic system is a religious tradition. The N.T./spirit and Spirit based/Christian system is a spiritual tradition.

People who are not spiritually aware are only 'in the flesh'. They cannot discern, appreciate and use thing related to their own spirits, the Spirit of Jesus and the Spirit of God, Who is the Holy Spirit. They cannot have or serve a spirit agenda, like Jesus and other Christians.

Peter was identified to be Satan by Jesus, becasue he was dead to his spirit. He was not able to discern and /or appreciate Jesus' spirit agenda. The popes and elder in the Catholics church are all the same. They are like Satan/Peter. They are all spiritually dead.

All the agendas of spiritually dead people are of the flesh. They can soweth only to flesh and reap only corruption and hell. They can be held only under religions.

Laws like the ten commandments anchor religions and are given to guide and manage the physical behavior of humans who are dead to their spirits/hearts (they are called 'the dead'). They are held under these laws until they become awaken to/aware of, their own spirits/hearts. Then they can awaken to the agenda of their own spirit/heart. Then they are no longer under any such law, like the ten commandments. They must commune with and be led by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Jesus, as discerned individually, privately and intuitively, within each of their own hearts/spirit.

When people are led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth (as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits) they serve the agenda of their own spirits/hearts in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth makes intercession with the Holy Spirit, for spiritually aware people according to the agendas of each person's own hearts/spirit. From this intercession, the Spirit of Jesus comes up with what He has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each person to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which are the fabric of each person's heart/spirit and live Will/Spirit of the living God.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each person to know. pray for, say and do is unique for each person. This is highly personalized and individualized information and guidance. This is the ultimate approach to life. This in not generalized guidance, as offered by the ten commandments. Spiritually aware people are liberated from bondage under laws like the ten commandments, which anchor religions.

The ten commandments are one size fit all, generalized animal herding guidance and management. Humans have God given free will. They are not given to be guided like animal under generalized laws like the ten commandments. The ten commandments are simply a short-gap measure.

The ten commandments are given as short-gap measure. They are given to guide and manage spiritually dead humans. Spiritually dead humans are literally dead to their higher spirit nature which is actually our real human nature. The spiritually dead are not 'born again'/'converted'. They are still in an animal nature. They are like animals who must be herded under generalized 'on size fill all' laws, like the ten commandments.

To become 'born again' is literally to awaken to one's higher spiritual nature. This is to rise from having a simple animal nature to having an actual human nature. When a person awaken to his actual human nature he can no longer be guided and managed by generalized laws like the ten commandment.

Now that one is awakened to one's spirit, one rebels to be guided by one's spirit which is as unique as his DNA. He cannot ignore his spirit which knows no boundaries. Laws like the ten commandments rubs him the wrong way. One can no longer be held under the ten commandments. So one is now given and now has God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of one's spirit:

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet

The above say that one who has just become aware of his spirit, is delivered from bondage under the 'thou shalt not covet' commandment and by extension all the other ten commandments so that he can serve in the newness of his spirit.

This is where the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession comes in. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession guide humans into expressing their spirit in perfect harmony with the Will/Spirit of God.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has no personal input in the above. What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do is an impersonal amalgam of only two thing. These are 1. the ideas, belies, interests, needs desires and aspiration which are the essential fabric of each person's own heart/spirit and 2. the live and current Will/Spirit of God.

Each spiritually aware human must search his/her own heart/spirit to discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for him/her to know, pray for, say and do and then be led into all his works by this even if he has to transgress the ten commandment and/or all other such laws.

Only persons who lives in the above way are under grace of God, children of God, saved and delivered to God's kingdom of heaven, Christians/Saints and glorified by God. All others are children of the flesh who cannot and do not inherit God's kingdom.

The above is the ultimate spiritual life style. This life style is totally not a religion. Person who are led in the above spiritual manner have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and all other ideals, laws and dogma of religiosity. And when they do, they are glorified by God.

Christianity is not a religion. Christianity is a spiritual tradition. The O.T. Mosaic system is a religion.

Religions are only for the spiritually dead also described as 'the dead who bury their dead'. People who are spiritually dead have spirit that are not saved. When they die they remain (unaware) in their spirit bodies within their dead physical bodies. Then they are buried inside the earth, in hell together with their dead physical bodies.

The people who follow Satan/Peter are in a religion. They are 'the dead'. Their spirit can only be saved in the still to come day of the Lord Jesus. Therefore when they die they are still 'the dead' and they are buried as the dead' They are buried with their dead physical bodies, by their peers. They are buried, by their peers inside the earth, in hell with Satan/Peter who went there when he died. Satan/peter when to hell to rule in hell.

People in spiritual traditions like Christianity are not buried with their dead physical bodies. When they die, they separated out of their dead physical bodies, clad only in theirn spirit bodies. Then they rise, in three days, to spirit heaven, clad only in their spirit bodies to be like angels in heaven, with the Spirit Jesus.

Every one is required to esteem and uphold the laws of their land. The ten commandments were essentially given, as laws of the land for people without any land. The ten commandments were given for the Jews to implement on each other.

The Jews enforced the ten commandments by their own human judgment and then they physically stoned offenders to death. The ten commandments is all human laws, that was given to be implemented by humans.

Moses, who was under grace of God when he gave the ten commandments was instructed (by God) to trick the Jews when he gave them the ten commandments. Moses did not use great plainness of speech:

12 Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech:
13 And not as Moses, which put a veil over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished:

The following confirm that Moses did not bring or deliver truth. Both Grace and truth came among those people only with the advent of Jesus on earth in a human physical body:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

Robert Pate look at your friend Guru.

He is the one who says Peter is Satan.

lifeisgood

Hey lifisgood,

It seems you go after everyone who don't agree with you, but you are not proving anything.

You are entitled to your opinion and your opinion is noted; however, who Jesus Christ is and what He did at the Cross of Calvary is the ONLY way TO BE SAVED. Our obedience TO BE SAVED is like dirty rags.

I am not saying GT is right. In fact, I don't agree with her in essential Christianity.

You are a pea in her pod.

You are both chasing after your own tails.

Have you caught yours yet?