How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

God's Truth

Now, you're comparing yourself to Paul, gt?
Where is your invisible powerful testimony that you are terrified of sharing?
Paul was not afraid.

Private message me about how sorry you are for trying to humiliate me publicly, and how you won't just trample my testimony.

God's Truth

Well, if I went looking for my lost sheep, obviously, it belonged to me and that is the reason I went looking for my sheep who was lost to start with.

No, I do not acknowledge that at all.
They did HEAR Jesus.
They did not LISTEN to Jesus.

They hardened and cut themselves off all by their own selves, exactly as the Pharaoh did. Exactly as some do in present day. There is nothing new under the sun.

You don't know the scriptures:

Mark 4:12 so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

Luke 8:10
He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'

Romans 11:8
as it is written: "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see and ears that could not hear, to this very day."

God's Truth

Bible definition? In all cases?

Such as:
2 Cor. 5:19 — To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

John 17:9 — I pray for them: I pray NOT for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

John 1:29 — The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Isaiah 45:17 — But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

What do you think you have disproved?

lifeisgood

Private message me about how sorry you are for trying to humiliate me publicly, and how you won't just trample my testimony.

Man, gt, you have a spirit of persecution.
I have nothing to be sorry for.
My philosophy is that when someone boastfully say that they have something so powerful that they are afraid to share it, I will always assume that whatever this something powerful is has no power at all.

EVERY SINGLE true Christian has a POWERFUL testimony and they are NOT afraid to share THEIR testimony. Why should they?

lifeisgood

You don't know the scriptures:

Mark 4:12 so that, "'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'"

Luke 8:10
He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in parables, so that, "'though seeing, they may not see; though hearing, they may not understand.'

Romans 11:8
as it is written: "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that could not see and ears that could not hear, to this very day."

Are you accusing yourself of such, gt?

God's Truth

Man, gt, you have a spirit of persecution.
I have nothing to be sorry for.
My philosophy is that when someone boastfully say that they have something so powerful that they are afraid to share it, I will always assume that whatever this something powerful is has no power at all.

EVERY SINGLE true Christian has a POWERFUL testimony and they are NOT afraid to share THEIR testimony. Why should they?

You want to hear my testimony so you can trample it.

lifeisgood

You said God did not cut them off and harden the Jews He did not accept. I gave you scriptures showing He did.

Did God harden Pharaoh's heart or did Pharaoh did it all on his own rejecting God; leaving God with no other alternative but to accept Pharaoh's choice to NOT believe God?

God does not cut anybody off, gt.
People cut themselves off with their own two little hands.
God then is left without any alternative when a person DOES NOT believe Him but to say "I do not know you".

God's Truth

Did God harden Pharaoh's heart or did Pharaoh did it all on his own rejecting God; leaving God with no other alternative but to accept Pharaoh's choice to NOT believe God?

God does not cut anybody off, gt.
People cut themselves off with their own two little hands.
God then is left without any alternative when a person DOES NOT believe Him but to say "I do not know you".
God was making a new covenant and the scriptures say plainly that God cut off and hardened some Jews He did not accept. When Jesus was crucified, then they could be grafted back in.

lifeisgood

God was making a new covenant and the scriptures say plainly that God cut off and hardened some Jews He did not accept. When Jesus was crucified, then they could be grafted back in.

What nonsense are you preaching now, gt.

Let me see if I can follow your train of thought gt:

- They hardened their own hearts,
- they were rejected by God (as you say God cut off and hardened some Jews HE DID NOT ACCEPT)
[meaning there is no hope for them at all anymore for they have been rejected by God already even BEFORE Jesus was crucified],
- they would not accept Jesus,
- they would murder Him,
and then
- after all their rejecting and being rejected by God already (even before Jesus was crucified), THEY COULD get grafted back in again after Jesus was crucified?