How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

Robert Pate

Banned
In those scriptures you referenced, Paul was merely saying he didn't learn the one and only gospel from Peter or one of the other apostles, because if Paul did, then he wouldn't be an apostle; which is proof that Peter and the other apostles taught the gospel first.

The Gospel that Peter preached on the day of Pentecost was a general Gospel, but there was nothing about justification. Paul's Gospel was more indepth and covered justification by faith. Paul taught what he had learned from Jesus to the other apostles. Many did not understand that they were justified by faith apart from the works of the law. This is why Paul had to correct Peter, Galatians 2:11-14.

God's Truth

The Gospel that Peter preached on the day of Pentecost was a general Gospel, but there was nothing about justification.

You speak untruths.
Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.
The lambs used to justify after sacrificing repeatedly; but Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world once, and for all humans.

Peter preached the one and only gospel.

Paul's Gospel was more indepth and covered justification by faith.
Wow. Jesus came and taught faith.
The first and only apostles at the time also taught faith.

Paul taught what he had learned from Jesus to the other apostles.
Paul was an unnaturally born apostle: meaning that Paul did not learn straight from Jesus while Jesus was on earth; but, Paul was still taught by Jesus like the other apostles, yet Jesus had to teach Paul after Jesus had died and risen.
What makes an apostle an apostle? What makes an apostle an apostle is a man who was not taught by other men, but rather a man taught first hand from God.
Paul is telling the people that he really is an apostle even though Jesus is no longer on earth as a man. Paul is explaining that he is still an apostle taught directly from Jesus too...except that it was after Jesus died. See, the people knew that Paul went against Jesus...so how could he have been taught the gospel that Jesus taught? Because Jesus appeared to Paul and taught him.

Many did not understand that they were justified by faith apart from the works of the law. This is why Paul had to correct Peter, Galatians 2:11-14.

NO. PETER KNEW, but he acted out of line with the truth because he was afraid the Jews would have him arrested and tortured and put to death.

Peter knew the truth even before Paul, because Peter was an apostle before Paul. Peter is the one who went against the law and went into the Gentile Cornelius' house.

Robert Pate

Banned
You speak untruths.
Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world.
The lambs used to justify after sacrificing repeatedly; but Jesus is the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world once, and for all humans.

Peter preached the one and only gospel.

Wow. Jesus came and taught faith.
The first and only apostles at the time also taught faith.

Paul was an unnaturally born apostle: meaning that Paul did not learn straight from Jesus while Jesus was on earth; but, Paul was still taught by Jesus like the other apostles, yet Jesus had to teach Paul after Jesus had died and risen.
What makes an apostle an apostle? What makes an apostle an apostle is a man who was not taught by other men, but rather a man taught first hand from God.
Paul is telling the people that he really is an apostle even though Jesus is no longer on earth as a man. Paul is explaining that he is still an apostle taught directly from Jesus too...except that it was after Jesus died. See, the people knew that Paul went against Jesus...so how could he have been taught the gospel that Jesus taught? Because Jesus appeared to Paul and taught him.

NO. PETER KNEW, but he acted out of line with the truth because he was afraid the Jews would have him arrested and tortured and put to death.

Peter knew the truth even before Paul, because Peter was an apostle before Paul. Peter is the one who went against the law and went into the Gentile Cornelius' house.

If Peter had known the truth he would not have gone under the table when the Judaizers showed up, Galatians 2:12.

Peter was eating with Gentiles. A definite no, no, for Jews.

Listen to what Paul said to him and all that were there.

"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law no flesh shall no flesh be justified" Galatians 2:16.

Peter didn't believe that he was justified by faith, this is why he was afraid of the Judaizers.

God's Truth

If Peter had known the truth he would not have gone under the table when the Judaizers showed up, Galatians 2:12.

You say doofus things.

Peter was afraid. THAT is WHAT PAUL EVEN SAYS. Peter was afraid, and it is why he acted out of line to the truth.

Peter was afraid too when Jesus was still alive and Peter denied him three times.

I wonder how many times you would if you were in Peter's shoes.

Peter was eating with Gentiles. A definite no, no, for Jews.

Listen to what Paul said to him and all that were there.

"Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law no flesh shall no flesh be justified" Galatians 2:16.

Peter didn't believe that he was justified by faith, this is why he was afraid of the Judaizers.

You want to stay in a twisted state?

lifeisgood

I took the speck out of my eye that is how I can help you so well.

Forgive me gt:

ROFLSmiley.gif

Have you ever given up a denomination you were in?

Rephrase please.

lifeisgood

Jesus gives us directions and you say no Paul gave the best directions and nullifies what Jesus said while he walked the earth.

Jesus said UNEQUIVOCALLY that He came EXCLUSIVELY and ONLY to RECONCILE the LOST tribe of Israel to God and UNLESS you, gt, are a member of the LOST tribe of Israel of Jesus’ time, what Jesus COMMANDED for the lost tribe of Israel of Jesus’ time to do, is not for you, gt, and the only thing you, gt, bring to the table is CONFUSION, which is sad indeed.

Unbelievable how people would think that Paul, a pharisee, a person who tried to destroy the church by having people dragged out of their homes, imprisoned, tortured, and put to death, would give a completely different gospel called another gospel of better news.

God HAS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE HIS PLAN ANY TIME HE WANTS and He did change His plan and WHO ARE YOU, gt, to question God. And please, do not come back with ‘Oh, no, I gt, don’t do that, I, gt, only do not like that God has changed his plan and taken Paul as His spokesperson instead of me, gt.’

Praise God that Paul OBEYED Jesus, unlike you, gt, who boastfully say that you obey all of Jesus’ commandments exactly and when asked always find a way to scoot over His commandments.

I am so saddened that I speak so much powerful truth to share, and no one is interested.

Start speaking God’s Truth not your MIXEDunTruths and your sadness will go away. You should OBEY Jesus exactly as Paul did. Get out of the way gt, like Paul did, and get into God’s way, which Paul did.

lifeisgood

In those scriptures you referenced, Paul was merely saying he didn't learn the one and only gospel from Peter or one of the other apostles, because if Paul did, then he wouldn't be an apostle; which is proof that Peter and the other apostles taught the gospel first.

Peter's gospel was an INDICTMENT to Israel.

God's Truth

Jesus said UNEQUIVOCALLY that He came EXCLUSIVELY and ONLY to RECONCILE the LOST tribe of Israel to God and UNLESS you, gt, are a member of the LOST tribe of Israel of Jesus’ time, what Jesus COMMANDED for the lost tribe of Israel of Jesus’ time to do, is not for you, gt, and the only thing you, gt, bring to the table is CONFUSION, which is sad indeed.
Do you acknowledge that the lost sheep of Israel are those who already belonged to God?
Do you acknowledge that many Jews were CUT OFF and HARDENED so that they could NOT hear Jesus at the time he walked the earth so that Jesus did not have to save them?

Let’s start there.

God's Truth

But you are God's Truth :)nono:).

Do you really think that God's Truth is depended upon grammar and no typos?

You are in a really bad position if you think that.

The world’s wisdom is foolishness to God (Matthew 11:25; 1 Corinthians 1:7, 19, 25-27; 2:1, 4-7,3:18,19; 2 Corinthians 1:2; Ephesians 1:8, 17; Colossians 1:9; 2:3; James 1:5; 2 Peter 3:15). We do not have to read books upon books to understand and explain our beliefs, as do those with false beliefs.

See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14. God revealed the truth to little children, and God hid the truth from the wise and learned.

Luke 10:21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

No amount of education, or studies in other languages such as Greek or Hebrew will change God’s Truth, in fact, the word of God says in 1 Corinthians 1:27 “But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

Isaiah 44:25 who foils the signs of false prophets and makes fools of diviners, who overthrows the learning of the wise and turns it into nonsense,

Jeremiah 8:9 The wise will be put to shame; they will be dismayed and trapped. Since they have rejected the word of the LORD, what kind of wisdom do they have?

1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

1 Corinthians 1:21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

1 Corinthians 2:12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.

God's Truth

Forgive me gt:

ROFLSmiley.gif

Rephrase please.
1 Corinthians 1:26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are,

God's Truth

Forgive me gt:

ROFLSmiley.gif

Rephrase please.

1 Corinthians 2:1 And so it was with me, brothers and sisters. When I came to you, I did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God.

4My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, 5so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.

lifeisgood

The planet earth.

Bible definition? In all cases?

Such as:
2 Cor. 5:19 — To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

John 17:9 — I pray for them: I pray NOT for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

John 1:29 — The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.

Isaiah 45:17 — But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

lifeisgood

Do you acknowledge that the lost sheep of Israel are those who already belonged to God?

Well, if I went looking for my lost sheep, obviously, it belonged to me and that is the reason I went looking for my sheep who was lost to start with.

Do you acknowledge that many Jews were CUT OFF and HARDENED so that they could NOT hear Jesus at the time he walked the earth so that Jesus did not have to save them?

Let’s start there.

No, I do not acknowledge that at all.
They did HEAR Jesus.
They did not LISTEN to Jesus.

They hardened and cut themselves off all by their own selves, exactly as the Pharaoh did. Exactly as some do in present day. There is nothing new under the sun.

lifeisgood

Do you really think that God's Truth is depended upon grammar and no typos?

You are in a really bad position if you think that.

Spoiler
The world’s wisdom is foolishness to God (Matthew 11:25; 1 Corinthians 1:7, 19, 25-27; 2:1, 4-7,3:18,19; 2 Corinthians 1:2; Ephesians 1:8, 17; Colossians 1:9; 2:3; James 1:5; 2 Peter 3:15). We do not have to read books upon books to understand and explain our beliefs, as do those with false beliefs.

See 2 Corinthians 1:13,14. God revealed the truth to little children, and God hid the truth from the wise and learned.

Luke 10:21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

No amount of education, or studies in other languages such as Greek or Hebrew will change God’s Truth, in fact, the word of God says in 1 Corinthians 1:27 “But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong.

Isaiah 44:25 who foils the signs of false prophets and makes fools of diviners, who overthrows the learning of the wise and turns it into nonsense,

Jeremiah 8:9 The wise will be put to shame; they will be dismayed and trapped. Since they have rejected the word of the LORD, what kind of wisdom do they have?

1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise man? Where is the scholar? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?

1 Corinthians 1:21 For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe.

1 Corinthians 2:12 We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.

If you think there was a typo you need new glasses.

lifeisgood

1 Corinthians 1:26 Brothers and sisters, think of what you were when you were called. Not many of you were wise by human standards; not many were influential; not many were of noble birth. 27 But God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong. 28God chose the lowly things of this world and the despised things—and the things that are not—to nullify the things that are,

I assume you're talking about yourself, gt.

lifeisgood

1 Corinthians 2:1 And so it was with me, brothers and sisters. When I came to you, I did not come with eloquence or human wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God.

4My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit’s power, 5so that your faith might not rest on human wisdom, but on God’s power.

Now, you're comparing yourself to Paul, gt?
Where is your invisible powerful testimony that you are terrified of sharing?
Paul was not afraid.