How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

God's Truth

I take the words of Jesus very seriously. Jesus is telling me very clearly that my righteousness falls short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23.

You apparently are not listening.

Paul says not to say what you say.

Paul says not to say you can be as good as Jesus---that is like saying who will ascend to heaven?

Paul also says not to say no one can be good enough---that is to bring Christ up from the dead.

See Romans 10:6-7.

We are to submit to Jesus and obey him.
We are to work it out, and we are to train ourselves.
Jesus didn't have to, but we do!

lifeisgood

We are to submit to Jesus and obey him.

Why have you, gt, been disobedient and not submitted and obeyed Jesus by NOT been Jesus' witness in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and why have you, gt, NOT gone to the ends of the earth?

Obey Jesus, gt:
Luke 6:42 --- How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

lifeisgood

You are not be with God by ignoring Jesus' word.

The only ones ignoring Jesus' word are the ones ACCUSING others of it.

Why are you, meshak, ignoring Jesus' word and NOT been Jesus' witness in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and why have you, meshak, NOT gone to the ends of the earth as Jesus commanded?

God's Truth

Why have you, gt, been disobedient and not submitted and obeyed Jesus by NOT been Jesus' witness in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and why have you, gt, NOT gone to the ends of the earth?
Jesus said that to those who were laying the foundation.
The foundation has been laid.

Ephesians 2:20
Obey Jesus, gt:
Luke 6:42 --- How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

So since some were called to be traveling ministers during the laying of the foundation, you think no one has to obey anything that Jesus says when he walked the earth?!!

lifeisgood

Jesus said that to those who were laying the foundation.
The foundation has been laid.

Ephesians 2:20

So since some were called to be traveling ministers during the laying of the foundation, you think no one has to obey anything that Jesus says when he walked the earth?!!

For one who says she OBEYS JESUS' COMMANDMENTS EXACTLY you really scoot over His commands, gt.

Obey Jesus, gt:

God's Truth

For one who says she OBEYS JESUS' COMMANDMENTS EXACTLY you really scoot over His commands, gt.

Obey Jesus, gt:

Do you know what a last will and testament is? A last will and testament has guidelines and regulations and also it tells what the person will get.

Jesus came to earth and taught all the rules for his last testament.

Not everything that Jesus says is part of the will; for example, Jesus told someone to get him a colt. Now do you think that means we all have to get a colt? Jesus told a paralyzed man to stand up and pick up your mat. Does that mean we all have to do that? What you incessantly say to me when I speak of obeying Jesus is you being completely unreasonable in a mocking way.

God's Truth

Jesus tells us how to be an heir in his last will and testament, his covenant.

Jesus tells us what we must do to be included and receive the inheritance of eternal life.

lifeisgood

Do you know what a last will and testament is? A last will and testament has guidelines and regulations and also it tells what the person will get.

Jesus came to earth and taught all the rules for his last testament.

Not everything that Jesus says is part of the will; for example, Jesus told someone to get him a colt. Now do you think that means we all have to get a colt? Jesus told a paralyzed man to stand up and pick up your mat. Does that mean we all have to do that? What you incessantly say to me when I speak of obeying Jesus is you being completely unreasonable in a mocking way.

All I know, gt, is that you boastfully say for everyone to hear that YOU, gt, OBEY ALL OF JESUS' COMMANDS EXACTLY (observe the ALL), or so that is what you, gt, assert, and then when asked you scoot Jesus' commandments quite fast.

Obey Jesus, gt:

lifeisgood

Jesus tells us how to be an heir in his last will and testament, his covenant.

Jesus tells us what we must do to be included and receive the inheritance of eternal life.

Quite correct, gt. The sad part is that YOU, gt, do NOT BELIEVE what He wants you to do. Sad indeed.

God's Truth

All I know, gt, is that you boastfully say for everyone to hear that YOU, gt, OBEY ALL OF JESUS' COMMANDS EXACTLY (observe the ALL), or so that is what you, gt, assert, and then when asked you scoot Jesus' commandments quite fast.

Obey Jesus, gt:

I took the speck out of my eye that is how I can help you so well.

Have you ever given up a denomination you were in?

God's Truth

Quite correct, gt. The sad part is that YOU, gt, do NOT BELIEVE what He wants you to do. Sad indeed.

Jesus gives us directions and you say no Paul gave the best directions and nullifies what Jesus said while he walked the earth.

Unbelievable how people would think that Paul, a pharisee, a person who tried to destroy the church by having people dragged out of their homes, imprisoned, tortured, and put to death, would give a completely different gospel called another gospel of better news.

I am so saddened that I speak so much powerful truth to share, and no one is interested.

Robert Pate

Banned
Jesus gives us directions and you say no Paul gave the best directions and nullifies what Jesus said while he walked the earth.

Unbelievable how people would think that Paul, a pharisee, a person who tried to destroy the church by having people dragged out of their homes, imprisoned, tortured, and put to death, would give a completely different gospel called another gospel of better news.

I am so saddened that I speak so much powerful truth to share, and no one is interested.

Paul was a special apostle called by Jesus Christ. Things were revealed to Paul that were not revealed to the other apostles, Galatians 1:11, 12.

There was no conflict between the teachings of Jesus and the teachings of Paul. You are on a holiness trek and are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

God's Truth

Paul was a special apostle called by Jesus Christ. Things were revealed to Paul that were not revealed to the other apostles, Galatians 1:11, 12.

There was no conflict between the teachings of Jesus and the teachings of Paul. You are on a holiness trek and are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.

In those scriptures you referenced, Paul was merely saying he didn't learn the one and only gospel from Peter or one of the other apostles, because if Paul did, then he wouldn't be an apostle; which is proof that Peter and the other apostles taught the gospel first.