How Religion Perverts the Gospel and the Lordship of Jesus Christ

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

The acronym T.U.L.IP. is the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ:

T - Total Depravity (Radical Corruption; Jer. 17:9)
U - Unconditional Election (Sovereign Election; Rom. 9:11)
L - Limited Atonement (Particular Redemption; Mat. 1:21)
I - Irresistible Grace (Effectual Election; Ezek. 36:26-27)
P - Perseverance of the Saints (The Preservation of the Saints; Rom. 8:30; 1Pet. 5:10: Jude 1:24-25)

~~~~~

Like I said, you believe in an acronym. Believe the Gospel;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

1 Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand,

2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

Now isn't that easy. The gospel was never meant to be difficult.

genuineoriginal

So what, you still dont believe the Gospel which Tulip proclaims !

There is a reason for believing that T.U.L.I.P. is not the Gospel.

Galatians 1:8
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.​

There is no reason for believing it is.

beloved57

Galatians 1:8
8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.​

There is no reason for believing it is.

You can quote all the scripture you like, it will not change the fact that Tulip Truths are the Gospel of God's Grace in Christ!

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER

Sure there is. The "I" in TULIP has been wrongly appropriated from God's new covenant with the house of Israel. Christians are not the biblical house of Israel that God was addressing through Ezekiel.

Nanja

Like I said, you believe in an acronym. Believe the Gospel;

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

1 Now I make known to you, brethren, the gospel which I preached to you, which also you received, in which also you stand,

2 by which also you are saved, if you hold fast the word which I preached to you, unless you believed in vain.

3 For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures,

4 and that He was buried, and that He was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

Now isn't that easy. The gospel was never meant to be difficult.

These verses are a favorite of many like you, who use them incorrectly to promote
a false freewill gospel of works,
whereby an unregenerate person can receive
the Gospel and get himself saved
. But the scriptures declare otherwise:

Rom. 8:7-8
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God,
neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

But those verses in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 were written exclusively to the Church of God,
to them that are Sanctified, called to be Saints 1 Cor. 1:2, just as Paul explained
to the Saints in Eph. 1:1: The Elect, Chosen in Christ before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9; Eph. 1:4-11.

So what these verses are saying in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 is that only the Saints, the Church,
will Believe the Gospel, because Christ gave His Life for them
Eph. 5:25, and He
Makes them Spiritually Alive
Eph. 2:1, 5. They were Chosen to Salvation and Belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13.

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Believe the scripture for what it says, and know;

Galatians 1:8-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed!

9 As we have said before, so I say again now, if any man is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, he is to be accursed!

Nanja

Sure there is. The "I" in TULIP has been wrongly appropriated from God's new covenant with the house of Israel. Christians are not the biblical house of Israel that God was addressing through Ezekiel.

Ezek. 36:26-27 speaks of God's Effecting the Salvation of all His Elect Seed
through His Spiritual Regeneration Process in each one of them.

Only one People were Promised Salvation: Israel, the Chosen Seed, God's Elect:
jew and Gentile from all nations of the earth Gal. 3:8; Gen. 12:3; Rev. 5:9; 14:6.

Is. 45:17
But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation:
ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Acts 13:23
Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

This is not speaking of ethnic israel of the flesh.

~~~~~

Robert Pate

Banned
These verses are a favorite of many like you, who use them incorrectly to promote
a false freewill gospel of works,
whereby an unregenerate person can receive
the Gospel and get himself saved
. But the scriptures declare otherwise:

Rom. 8:7-8
Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God,
neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

But those verses in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 were written exclusively to the Church of God,
to them that are Sanctified, called to be Saints 1 Cor. 1:2, just as Paul explained
to the Saints in Eph. 1:1: The Elect, Chosen in Christ before the world began 2 Tim. 1:9; Eph. 1:4-11.

So what these verses are saying in 1 Cor. 15:1-4 is that only the Saints, the Church,
will Believe the Gospel, because Christ gave His Life for them
Eph. 5:25, and He
Makes them Spiritually Alive
Eph. 2:1, 5. They were Chosen to Salvation and Belief of the Truth 2 Thes. 2:13.

~~~~~

What about Acts chapter 2?

They heard the Gospel they believed the Gospel they received the Holy Spirit and thousands came to know Christ as their savior.

beloved57

T - Total Depravity (Radical Corruption; Jer. 17:9)
U - Unconditional Election (Sovereign Election; Rom. 9:11)
L - Limited Atonement (Particular Redemption; Mat. 1:21)
P - Perseverance of the Saints (The Preservation of the Saints; Rom. 8:30; 1Pet. 5:10: Jude 1:24-25)

~~~~~

Amen!

Totton Linnet

Silver Subscriber
Which is the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

"God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son" John 3:16.

As you go off into hell remember that.

Except for Baptists, Presbyterians, Brethren, Catholics, Anglican, Coptic, Orthodox, Episcopalians, Pentecostalists, Charismatic...on and on it goes.

Man you's more exclusive than Calvin

Robert Pate

Banned
Except for Baptists, Presbyterians, Brethren, Catholics, Anglican, Coptic, Orthodox, Episcopalians, Pentecostalists, Charismatic...on and on it goes.

Man you's more exclusive than Calvin

Not many are going to be saved, "Few there be that find it" Matthew 7:14.

Maybe you should try to find out why Jesus said that.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Ezek. 36:26-27 speaks of God's Effecting the Salvation of all His Elect Seed through His Spiritual Regeneration Process in each one of them.

Today is a day of salvation but the millennial Sabbath is not a day of salvation.

No one can keep God's law without the Holy Spirit so God gives them his Holy Spirit.

God will yet make a new covenant with Israel and Judah.

genuineoriginal

No one can keep God's law
So, you think God is wrong?

Deuteronomy 30:11-14
11 For this commandment which I command thee this day, it is not hidden from thee, neither is it far off.
12 It is not in heaven, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go up for us to heaven, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
13 Neither is it beyond the sea, that thou shouldest say, Who shall go over the sea for us, and bring it unto us, that we may hear it, and do it?
14 But the word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it.​