How Religion Perverts the Gospel and the Lordship of Jesus Christ

beloved57

No, I teach the Gospel that honors God and glorifies his Son Jesus Christ. Same Gospel that Paul taught that is the power of God unto salvation, Romans 1:16.

You don't believe that Christ abolished death for them He loved and died for, that is dishonoring Jesus Christ!

Nanja

No, I teach the Gospel that honors God and glorifies his Son Jesus Christ. Same Gospel that Paul taught that is the power of God unto salvation, Romans 1:16.

On the contrary, you teach a false gospel that honors the works of men!

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
There is nothing that God doesn't know about His Creation.

Do you believe that to be a true statement?

~~~~~
So you are saying that men are automatons and have no free will choice because God has already made the choices for them. You need to look at this;

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. :poly:

Nanja

So you are saying that men are automatons and have no free will choice because God has already made the choices for them. You need to look at this;

2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. :poly:

You didn't answer the question.

Again:

Nanja
There is nothing that God doesn't know about His Creation.

Do you believe that to be a true statement?

Yes or No?

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You didn't answer the question.

Again:

Nanja

Yes or No?

~~~~~

Of course God is all knowing. He knew Adam would sin correct? So why wouldn't He give man free will choice when it comes to knowing Him. Now you answer a question. Does God want a bunch of automatons or does He want those who truly make a choice to love Him?

Nanja

Of course God is all knowing.

So then, if there's nothing that God doesn't know about His Creation,
man's will was never free to begin with, but totally under the jurisdiction of God.

Dan. 4:35
And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing:
and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven,
and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand,
or say unto him, What doest thou?

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So then, if there's nothing that God doesn't know about His Creation,
man's will was never free to begin with, but totally under the jurisdiction of God.

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing:
and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven,
and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand,

~~~~~

That is absolutely stupid. Through that reasoning then, God not only allowed but desired that Adam sin. You are one lost soul

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thus sayeth a blind man 2 Cor. 4:3-4 KJV!

~~~~~

Thus says the foolish Nanja;

I believe in Jesus as Lord and Savior. Do you understand or have any inkling of what that means? Read it!

1 John 4:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

God is my Father and neither YOU nor anyone else can take that away. You would do well to pay attention to AMR. Calvinist or Arminian? Makes no difference. IS JESUS LORD? Study and learn to rightly divide the Word of truth. :poly:

Nanja

I believe in Jesus as Lord and Savior. Do you understand or have any inkling of what that means?

By the Grace of God, I surely do believe that Jesus Christ is LORD!

If You truly believe that, then you should have no contention with the Word of God which states:

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will
in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand,

Man's will determines nothing.

GOD WILLS ALL THINGS!

~~~~~

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
By the Grace of God, I surely do believe that Jesus Christ is LORD!

If You truly believe that, then you should have no contention with the Word of God which states:

And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will
in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand,

Man's will determines nothing.

GOD WILLS ALL THINGS!

~~~~~

I do not have a problem with it. Do you have a problem that God wills that man have free will? Seems as though you do. Are you an automaton?