How Religion Perverts the Gospel and the Lordship of Jesus Christ

genuineoriginal

Do you believe the Gospel, Tulip ?

No, there is no way that the Non-Biblical teachings of T.U.L.I.P. have anything to do with the Gospel.

You only believe in T.U.L.I.P. because you refuse to follow the principle of Sola Scriptura.

I, on the other hand, believe what is written in the Bible, and understand the Gospel.

Mark 1:15
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.​

beloved57

No, there is no way that the Non-Biblical teachings of T.U.L.I.P. have anything to do with the Gospel.

You only believe in T.U.L.I.P. because you refuse to follow the principle of Sola Scriptura.

I, on the other hand, believe what is written in the Bible, and understand the Gospel.

Mark 1:15
And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.​

Well you don't believe the Gospel either !

genuineoriginal

If you believe that you are in Unbelief !

If you have been predestined to believe that T.U.L.I.P. is the Gospel, then you have also been predestined to be thrown into the lake of fire.

On the other hand, if you use the free will that God gave you to repent and believe the Gospel, then you are eligible to be chosen by God for citizenship in the Kingdom.

beloved57

If you have been predestined to believe that T.U.L.I.P. is the Gospel, then you have also been predestined to be thrown into the lake of fire.

On the other hand, if you use the free will that God gave you to repent and believe the Gospel, then you are eligible to be chosen by God for citizenship in the Kingdom.

Too bad you have not been predestinated to believe Tulip, The Gospel, you shall remain in unbelief !