How Religion Perverts the Gospel and the Lordship of Jesus Christ

Robert Pate

Banned
And you don't believe it ! You teach that those Christ abolished death for still end up in death ! That is a contradiction !

HOGWASH!

Is this a contradiction?

"God so loves the world (all of humanity) that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

John refutes your Calvinist doctrine with one scripture. Of course you think that John is a liar, just like everyone else that opposes your Calvinist doctrine.

beloved57

HOGWASH!

Is this a contradiction?

"God so loves the world (all of humanity) that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life" John 3:16.

John refutes your Calvinist doctrine with one scripture. Of course you think that John is a liar, just like everyone else that opposes your Calvinist doctrine.

It is a contradiction!

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't believe that Christ abolished death for them He died for ! He did as their Savior 2 Tim 1:10!

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, so that now... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

Jesus has victoriously defeated sin, death and the devil, so that now... "Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

You deny that Christ abolished death since you teach that people He died for shall wind up in the second death ! That is a contradiction!

Robert Pate

Banned
And yet we still see Christians fall into sin, die, and leave Christ to follow the devil.

You seem to have missed something important.

The defeat of sin, death, and the devil will all happen when Jesus returns.

As far as God is concerned it has already happened, Acts 2:36, but will be realized by believers when Jesus returns, Colossians 3:4.

beloved57

And yet we still see Christians fall into sin, die, and leave Christ to follow the devil.

You seem to have missed something important.

The defeat of sin, death, and the devil will all happen when Jesus returns.

Then they were not Christian ! Those Christ died for are reconciled to God while they are enemies and unbelievers !Rom 5:10 !

Robert Pate

Banned
Like pateism !

I don't teach religion.

I don't belong to a church, atleast not a visible church, nor do I embrace a denomination.

The only thing that Paul taught in the New Testament was the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ and all that it calls into question.

This is what I teach also.

beloved57

I don't teach religion.

I don't belong to a church, atleast not a visible church, nor do I embrace a denomination.

The only thing that Paul taught in the New Testament was the "Historical Gospel" of Jesus Christ and all that it calls into question.

This is what I teach also.

You do teach salvation by works, by what a person does, like all man made religions !

Robert Pate

Banned
You do teach salvation by works, by what a person does, like all man made religions !

Calling on Christ to save you is not a work.

"Whosoever that shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

You are in denial of the Gospel and justification by faith.