How Calvinism makes a sham out of Christianity

beloved57

You make statements that that are based upon lies.

I have never taught that sinners Christ died for are lost. The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Your problem is that you don't believe the God of the Bible, instead you believe the false God of Calvinism.

Its unbelief when you teach sinners Christ died for remain lost and condemned. Thats not Faith in Christ !

Artur Axmann

I also had problems with Calvin.. but I chose to go with Calvin because it answers question that free will cannot.

I should say it answers more questions than Luther. But questions still remain.

DAN P

Its unbelief when you teach sinners Christ died for remain lost and condemned. Thats not Faith in Christ !

Hi and lets have you say what Rom 5:14 and how Calvinism says how people were saved from Adam to Moses ??

So , how were Adam and Eve and Abel saved ??

Or explain how you were saved , IF you can ??

dan p

God's Truth

I also had problems with Calvin.. but I chose to go with Calvin because it answers question that free will cannot.

Let's talk about those things you think Calvinism explains.

By the way, welcome to TOL.

beloved57

Hi and lets have you say what Rom 5:14 and how Calvinism says how people were saved from Adam to Moses ??

So , how were Adam and Eve and Abel saved ??

Or explain how you were saved , IF you can ??

dan p

Do you believe that sinners Christ died for shall be lost?

Robert Pate

Banned

You apparently do not know, believe or understand the Gospel. If you did you would see that Calvinism is a false doctrine based upon the lies of John Calvin.

In the Gospel we are justified by faith because we are justified by Christ, Romans 3:26.

Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity. All that have faith in Christ are "In Christ" and are a part of God's new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

We have ALREADY been reconciled unto God by the doing and the dying of Jesus, 2 Corinthians 5:19. Isn't that what you really want?

God's Truth

You apparently do not know, believe or understand the Gospel. If you did you would see that Calvinism is a false doctrine based upon the lies of John Calvin.

In the Gospel we are justified by faith because we are justified by Christ, Romans 3:26.

Jesus is God's new Adam and our new humanity. All that have faith in Christ are "In Christ" and are a part of God's new humanity, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

We have ALREADY been reconciled unto God by the doing and the dying of Jesus, 2 Corinthians 5:19. Isn't that what you really want?

No one is reconciled until they personally repent of their sins and believe Jesus forgives them.

You have a strange belief whereas all are saved and they just have to come to realize it.

False doctrine.

glorydaz

No one is reconciled until they personally repent of their sins and believe Jesus forgives them.

You have a strange belief whereas all are saved and they just have to come to realize it.

False doctrine.

You preach that other gospel....well, almost. You can't even get that one right. :chuckle:

Artur Axmann

False doctrine.

Christ forgave liberally those he met before his death and resurrection. do you have an answer?

The main purpose of the death and resurrection was not to bring forgiveness of sins but serves as a means to covert the world to his cause. forgiveness is a total result of conversion to Christ's holy cause.