How Calvinism makes a sham out of Christianity

beloved57

I am not going to speak to you in your ensnarement. You go round and round saying the same thing, you can't go no further because of the ensnarement.

I already know the answer. You believe sinners Christ died for are still lost. That's not Faith in Christ but unbelief!

God's Truth

I already know the answer. You believe sinners Christ died for are still lost. That's not Faith in Christ but unbelief!

Being saved is about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

If anyone rejects that then they go to hell.

Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: “‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes’?

It was offered and that is the only way it can be rejected.

Not you Calvinistic insane teachings.

Acts 7:39 “But our ancestors refused to obey him. Instead, they rejected him and in their hearts turned back to Egypt.

Romans 2:8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

1 Timothy 1:19 holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith.

Titus 1:14 and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the merely human commands of those who reject the truth.

Hebrews 12:17 Afterward, as you know, when he wanted to inherit this blessing, he was rejected. Even though he sought the blessing with tears, he could not change what he had done.

...and many more.

You refuse the truth. You was snatched up in false beliefs and have settled for it.

beloved57

Being saved is about a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

If anyone rejects that then they go to hell.

Matthew 21:42 Jesus said to them, “Have you never read in the Scriptures: “‘The stone the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes’?

It was offered and that is the only way it can be rejected.

Not you Calvinistic insane teachings.

Acts 7:39 “But our ancestors refused to obey him. Instead, they rejected him and in their hearts turned back to Egypt.

Romans 2:8 But for those who are self-seeking and who reject the truth and follow evil, there will be wrath and anger.

1 Timothy 1:19 holding on to faith and a good conscience, which some have rejected and so have suffered shipwreck with regard to the faith.

Titus 1:14 and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the merely human commands of those who reject the truth.

Hebrews 12:17 Afterward, as you know, when he wanted to inherit this blessing, he was rejected. Even though he sought the blessing with tears, he could not change what he had done.

...and many more.

You refuse the truth. You was snatched up in false beliefs and have settled for it.

So you don't have Faith in Christ!

beloved57

Neither do you. You need John Calvin to save you. Just as God's Truth needs the law to be saved. You need Calvinism.

No I dont have Faith in the christ you promote. And you dont have Faith in the Christ I preach. the One whose Blood alone Justified all for whom it was shed, the Elect of God !

You believe that the Christ of the Bible shed His Blood for many that are still lost and condemned, thats unbelief !

Robert Pate

Banned
No I dont have Faith in the christ you promote. And you dont have Faith in the Christ I preach. the One whose Blood alone Justified all for whom it was shed, the Elect of God !

You believe that the Christ of the Bible shed His Blood for many that are still lost and condemned, thats unbelief !

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus shed his blood for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

But you think that your Calvinist God is greater than the God of the scriptures, so you simply dismiss the scripture.

beloved57

The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus shed his blood for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

But you think that your Calvinist God is greater than the God of the scriptures, so you simply dismiss the scripture.

You believe that sinners Christ died for, satisfied Gods Law and Justice for, are still lost and condemned. Thats unbelief!

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
You believe that sinners Christ died for, satisfied Gods Law and Justice for, are still lost and condemned. Thats unbelief!

You do not seem to understand that Christ died for the sins of the entire world yet not all will receive His free gift through belief in Him.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

That is not unbelief. They Just refuse the free gift of salvation that is offered in Jesus Christ our LORD. Cool, I'm saved and therefore part of the Elect.

God's Truth

That is not unbelief. They Just refuse the free gift of salvation that is offered in Jesus Christ our LORD. Cool, I'm saved and therefore part of the Elect.

Faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone James 2:14, 17, 20, 22, 24.

Jesus wants us to have faith and repent of our sins and to call on him. He tells us how to be humble and to fear God, and have a forgiving heart.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone James 2:14, 17, 20, 22, 24.

Jesus wants us to have faith and repent of our sins and to call on him. He tells us how to be humble and to fear God, and have a forgiving heart.
Ephesians 2:8-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and [a]that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Footnotes

God's Truth

Ephesians 2:8-9 New American Standard Bible (NASB)

8 For by grace you have been saved through faith; and [a]that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; 9 not as a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Footnotes

Not of the works of the law. The works of the law is the ceremonial works.

A person has to obey Jesus to be saved.

Jesus says fear God, humble yourself, repent of your sins, call on him.

Robert Pate

Banned
As long as you teach and believe that sinners Christ died for are lost and condemned you are in unbelief!

You make statements that that are based upon lies.

I have never taught that sinners Christ died for are lost. The Bible plainly teaches that Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2.

Your problem is that you don't believe the God of the Bible, instead you believe the false God of Calvinism.