How Calvinism makes a sham out of Christianity

God's Truth

Lol, tell me another joke. An unbeliever attempting to lead a Believer to the Truth. Im not trying to lead you to the Truth, that doesnt appear to be Gods will !

You don't know God and His will, for the Bible says, "who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth." 1 Timothy 2:4.

beloved57

Hi and Jesus died for all man kind !!

In your belief he only died for the elect !!

So answer Rom 5:14 , HOW God save those from Adam to Moses ?

If no answer YOU have no knowledge of the bible , do YOU ?

dan p

You have not answered the question ! You are afraid:

Do u believe that sinners Christ died for are lost and condemned? Yes or No ?

beloved57

You don't know God and His will, for the Bible says, "who wants all people to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth." 1 Timothy 2:4.

No I dont know your god or his will, dont care to know it. I know you dont believe in the God of scriture nor His Son the Lord Jesus Christ !

DAN P

You have not answered the question ! You are afraid:

Do u believe that sinners Christ died for are lost and condemned? Yes or No ?

Hi and you do not know what Rom 5:14 is saying and God died for all and does not want any one to be lost !!

You can not even say how you are saved ?

And I see how you treat others on that other forum, SHABBILY with no answer and as they say :

The Ignorant can be educated

The CRAZIES can be medicated

But for the STUPID , their is no HOPE

dan p

beloved57

Hi and you do not know what Rom 5:14 is saying and God died for all and does not want any one to be lost !!

And I see how you treat others on that other forum, SHABBILY with no answer and as they say :

dan p

You Still running scared!

DAN P

You Still running scared!

Hi and this is what you always say to others EVASION and a RABBIT TRAIL !!~

Calvinism is a CULT with no bible standing and CONTEXT is out the window and are BLENDERS of scripture !!

You must be a Spurgeonite and he is not God inspired !!

dan p

Artur Axmann

Before Jesus started his earthly ministry, John the baptizer prepared the way for him.

The Jews had to repent of their sins before Jesus would come and forgive them.

Luke 1:76 And you, child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare His ways, 77to give to His people knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, 78because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the Dawn will visit us from on high,

See, Jesus was coming to preach a New Covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant.

The Old Covenant was not based on faith, it was based on the ceremonial works.

Some Jews had faith in God before Jesus came, and some Jews did not.

The Jews who did not have faith were cut off and hardened while Jesus was on earth.

The Jews who had faith in God before Jesus came to earth, they recognized what Jesus was saying was from God. They were God's and He gave them to Jesus, they now had to go through Jesus to remain God's. Jesus said he would not lose one that God gave him.

Jesus says that when he is crucified, he will draw ALL to him.

That means even the Jews who were cut off could be grafted back in, if they have faith in Jesus' blood cleaning them of the sins they repent of.

Paul calls it Jews first then Gentiles.

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Romans 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

I have many more scriptures and things to tell you to help you understand.

Jesus was God and could forgive anyone he wanted to forgive, but, he still had to shed his blood for the forgiveness of sins, to wash us in his blood. That is where faith comes in. One must believe that Jesus' blood washes away their sins and that he himself will then live inside you.

Jesus taught the guidelines for the New Covenant, and then he shed his blood on the cross for the New Covenant. He is the Sacrificial Lamb once and for all.

Hebrews 9:22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.

Leviticus 17:11
'For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the life that makes atonement.'

See even if Jesus forgave someone before he shed his blood, they still did not receive his Spirit. He had to shed his blood and one must have faith that his blood washes away their sins before Jesus will make his home inside your heart.

You don't explain how the cricifixion washes away sins. .. What you are saying is what comes as a result of belief in the resurrection. ..
Christians today ,in their religious theme music sing how happy they are that Christ died on a cruel cross.

.. The early Christian wore black to denote mourning. And clergy today still wear black except during easter Sunday . when mourning gives way to cries of victory and gladness.

glorydaz

You don't explain how the cricifixion washes away sins. .. What you are saying is what comes as a result of belief in the resurrection. ..
Christians today ,in their religious theme music sing how happy they are that Christ died on a cruel cross.

.. The early Christian wore black to denote mourning. And clergy today still wear black except during easter Sunday . when mourning gives way to cries of victory and gladness.

I heard it was black socks. :popcorn:

glorydaz

dan p

:first:

God's Truth

You don't explain how the cricifixion washes away sins.

I did explain it to you but you are not reading carefully enough. I said it is where faith come in, you have to believe that his blood washes away your sins.
.. What you are saying is what comes as a result of belief in the resurrection. ..
It is good that Jesus died for us.

Jesus called Peter Satan when he protested to Jesus that he should not suffer and be killed.

Matthew 16:21From that time on Jesus began to show His disciples that He must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, chief priests, and scribes, and that He must be killed and on the third day be raised to life. 22 Peter took Him aside and began to rebuke Him. “Far be it from You, Lord! he said. “This shall never happen to You!” 23But Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me. For you do not have in mind the things of God, but the things of men.”

Wearing black clothes means nothing.

God's Truth

Artur Axmann,

I just want to say some more things about Jesus dying on the cross.

The sacrifice of animals for the atonement of the people's soul in the old law as given by God to Moses was a teaching tool, a shadow of what was coming, Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Sacrificial Lamb of God and his blood takes away the sins of the world.

beloved57

Hi and this is what you always say to others EVASION and a RABBIT TRAIL !!~

Calvinism is a CULT with no bible standing and CONTEXT is out the window and are BLENDERS of scripture !!

You must be a Spurgeonite and he is not God inspired !!

dan p

You still running scared !

DAN P

You still running scared !

Hi and you are just and EVASION and a RABBIT TRAIL and are always holed up in a HOLE when it comes to answering Rom 5:14 as to how people were saved from Adam to Moses !!

If you had an answer , you would explain Rom 5:14 !!

Or explain how you were saved under LIMITED ATONEMENT ??

You need a good study ethic and good CONTEXT !!

You must be ASHAMED as to how God saved you OR you would explain !!

dan p

beloved57

Hi and you are just and EVASION and a RABBIT TRAIL and are always holed up in a HOLE when it comes to answering Rom 5:14 as to how people were saved from Adam to Moses !!

If you had an answer , you would explain Rom 5:14 !!

Or explain how you were saved under LIMITED ATONEMENT ??

You need a good study ethic and good CONTEXT !!

dan p

Do you believe that sinners Christ died for, shed His Blood for are still lost and condemned ? Yes or No

DAN P

Do you believe that sinners Christ died for, shed His Blood for are still lost and condemned ? Yes or No

Hi and came to say more nonsense and I do not believe in a CULT called , LIMITED ATONEMENT nor believe in Universal ATONEMENT !!

dan p

DAN P

There u go scared to answer.

Hi and you are a CULT with no answers and you say I am scared , and you are just a CALLOW type of CULT !!

PLONKER Why would anyone RUN the likes of you is a PLONKER CULT like you is crazy , so go back and do your EVASION and RABBIT TRAIL game !!

dan p [

beloved57

Hi and you are a CULT with no answers and you say I am scared , and you are just a CALLOW type of CULT !!

PLONKER Why would anyone RUN the likes of you is a PLONKER CULT like you is crazy , so go back and do your EVASION and RABBIT TRAIL game !!

dan p [

You still running scared!