Has All Been Fulfilled? Have Heaven and Earth Passed?

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus is interceding, God wants to see the Sacrifice, not the Sinner.

Is that how parents feel about their children? Or do parents love each child individually?

Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God...​

Rondonmonson

Is that how parents feel about their children? Or do parents love each child individually?

Romans 8:16 The Spirit Himself bears witness with our spirit that we are children of God...​

Our parents are not Holy. On the cross why did Jesus say, "My God, My God, why have you Forsaken/Left me ?

Because God can not come into the presence of sin, he had to LEAVE JESUS the Sacrifice on the cross when all of our sins were upon him. Gods glory will destroy unpurged sin. Moses couldn't look upon God, the High Priests were told not to open the Ark of the Covenant and look upon God, lest they die.

clefty

What part of God gave the Sabbath only to Israel don't you understand? He said, to the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

The part in the commandment itself where it clearly states it was given to the stranger foreigner non native non Israelite...even the animals were to receive rest...the part where God says the Sabbath was made for man not just Israel...the part where whosoever believeth in Him will Love Him and keep His commandments...

The part where at creation He made EVERYTHING for ALL mankind but you think He kept Sabbath for Israel...at that creation man was created in His image to do as He did...since He rested on the seventh day we should too...that is the patterned example

The part where Isaiah says all nations will come and worship Sabbath to Sabbath...the part where Paul is clear we who are of Jesus Christ are grafted into the trunk and root of Israel...that root and trunk keeps the Sabbath...

He did not say, it's for everyone, so line up and get to it.

He didn't have to...they volunteered to leave Egypt and journey into the desert with a foreign God to receive His literal Sabbath day rest...Exodus 12:38 makes that clear that they wanted to go along...as later it is repeated the same Law for Israel and the non Israelite.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
What part of God gave the Sabbath only to Israel don't you understand? He said, to the CHILDREN OF ISRAEL.

As an integral aspect of creation the Sabbath existed even before Jacob. The sun day was the day of worship for Egyptians. Some people have left Egypt, some people haven't.

clefty

No He didn't. He said if people were keeping the Sabbath to beware because destruction was coming and they might miss the opportunity to flee.

Matt 24
20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 21 for then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened

LOL...now that is imagination...

so winter and Sabbaths were the sign when tribulation was coming?

No one wants to flee in the winter as it is cold...or on the Sabbath as it would break the Sabbath

So they were to pray that tribulation would not come then...

clefty

Jesus is God - He is the Sabbath, just as He is the new Jerusalem, the Temple, the Moon, the Sun, the Morning Star. He is Rest, He is Peace.

Funny how He told us not to worship idols as that is exactly what you are doing. Equating Him to the sun or moon or temple is why people bowed to them...

You are no different than one who claims He is the golden calf...

In Him we cease from our labors - physical labor has nothing to do with rest in Christ. If you want to take a day off, go for it, but that is no longer the way one rests in belief in the Lord.

Exactly wrong...physical rest is exactly what we get...and as we rest we learn of spiritual rest...

Akin to His first feeding the crowds then teaching them...

Just like we don't kill physically to learn how not to kill spiritually

Or we don't rape so as to learn love..

All the commandments were at once temporally motivated and spiritually oriented...

It was to be "rather mercy than sacrifice"...

clefty

No, I am not in the House of Israel - I am of the household of Jesus Christ [Heb 3].
we will know by your fruit and works...

The four commandments did not list kosher commandments, only to refrain from eating blood. None of the four commandments had anything to do with the Sabbath. James said not one word about going to the synagogues to learn the Laws of Moses. In fact, about 15 years later, only the four commandments still stood as the only four given to the Gentiles and not one word about the Sabbath.

Not eating foods offered to idols is kosher as is not eating blood or meat killed by strangulation.

3/4 of the requests of Gentiles to associate with joos in their now crowded synagogues to hear Moses read to them all...

James knew gentiles were going to continue to flood the synagogues to hear Moses read to them every Sabbath so some basic house rules of cleansing was required of them just like in the desert of old...

Paul went to the synagogue to preach the Gospel to both Jew and Gentile and when the Jews got tired of him doing that, because they did not want to hear about Jesus and objected to heathens in their synagogues, they kicked him out. So he went to the Gentiles for the rest of his ministry, as Jesus told him to.

He could easily have told that rabble of non Israelites to meet the day after on Sunday or Thor'sday...or anywhere else but he did not...

He knew just like in the desert in that church of the wilderness as st Stephen called it...they were welcome to come along and join as they wished to participate fully if they chose...

He continued to be faithful and did not teach there was a change in the Law nor live that way...

He also asked we copy him as he copied his Savior too...

Gurucam

Heaven has not passed away. Heaven is here among authentic Christians, for 2000 years

Heaven has not passed away. Heaven is here among authentic Christians, for 2000 years

However there are just a few authentic Christians. The very great majority have not found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life and heaven.

The billion strong traditional Christians are not a few. They cannot be and are not, the few who have found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life and heaven. They are make believe Christians:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to eternal life and heaven is also the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. One of these secret or mystery to God's kingdom of heaven is: The path to God's kingdom of heaven is anchored in transgressing the 'thou shall not covert' commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

Notice that the law which one has become dead to and which one must transgress in order to serve in the newness of spirit, is the 'thou shall not covet' commandment. A law in the ten commandments.

The above is an instruction to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This is how one stops bringing forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth only children of God (like Isaac).

The above also confirm that the 'thou shall not covert' commandment, killeth.

2000 odd years ago the thou shall not covet commandment was done away with for those who can be and are led by the newness of spirit.

2000 odd years ago, heaven was made available to those who transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as serve in the newness of spirit.

By transgressing (disobeying) the 'thou shall not covet' commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit one brings forth only children of God who are fruits onto God. Only such people inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

A person who even in the slightest way esteem, invoke and use the 'thou shall not covet' commandments brings forth only fruits onto death and do not inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

Matthew: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof

'Fruits thereof' are fruits of God. With respect to procreative sex, fruits onto God are children of spirit/children of God (like Isaac).

This is so very clearly laid out in the Holy KJV N.T. Yet at least a billion people are out there making up and doing their own (corrupt) thing. That is , they are corruptly promoting the 'thou shall not covet' commandments as a Christian thing.

Many people invoke the 'thou shall not covet' commandments to keep their spouses locked into a spiritless/loveless marriage with them. Then they go on to have routine carnal (loveless/spiritless) sex in those marriage . . . invariably bringing forth only children of the flesh and no children of God.

They bring forth only children of the flesh. Neither such parents nor their offspring can or will inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise (of the Spirit/Love).
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael, the child of the flesh): for the son of the bondwoman (Ishmael) shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac, the child of God
)

One must be free to have procreative out of an expression of spirit/love (whether in a marriage or outside of a marriage, also whether in one's own marriage or not). Only then will one bring forth children of God.

Those in a 'ten commandments' type marriage bring forth only children of the flesh . . . so says the Holy KJV N.T..

A billion strong traditional Christians esteem and promote 'ten commandments' type marriages. They do not esteem and promote free spirit/love unions. The former is Anti-Christ. The latter is Christian.

Last edited:

clefty

They went to the synagogues for the same reason Jesus did - to preach the kingdom of Heaven to the Jews because that is where a greater number of Jews gathered all at once.

You are forgetting His attending was because it was His custom...He only preached the last few years of His life...it is true He announced His ministry in a synagogue and did preach and teach...but that was after He announced His ministry...Before that He went because it was His custom...a tradition if you may...of Keeping His Father's Law...not once did He say there would be a change or cessation of this either...in fact He amplified Sabbath keeping magnifying the Spirit of it not the letter...

This is the same reason the apostles went to the feasts - because a greater number of Jews would be present to preach the Gospel that they might believe.

Gonna have to make some changes again to the scripture to make Paul say what you want it to say...

"8Therefore let us keep the festival, not with the old bread, leavened with malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and of truth. because that is where the most joos are present for us to preach the Gospel."

There...fixed it for you...

clefty

There was no manna given on the Sabbath.
yup so they wouldn't have to work to gather and prepare it...funny thing about manna is that it fell to teach the count of Sabbaths and was actually occuring before Sinai...

Jesus is our Manna from Heaven,
all the more reason to celebrate Sabbath

just as He is our Sabbath Rest.
ditto...

There is no verse in the NT that states one must keep the Sabbath day. Not one.
you keep ignoring He instructed them to pray that when the future time of tribulation came they would not have to flee in the winter or break the Sabbath...

So obviously it remained to be kept even after He was gone...

Obviously as Paul writes there remains then a Sabbath rest for the people of God...

He did not write "there remains then a constant rest" or a "Jesus is now the Sabbath day" or some variation of that...

He could have...but he didn't as it is not true...that's another gospel...

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Obviously as Paul writes there remains then a Sabbath rest for the people of God...

Although the Hebrews letter reflects Paul's teachings I believe it was written after Paul's death. The writer did not reveal her name so as to not comprise the credibility of her letter.

clefty

The will of the Father is that we believe on His Son Jesus Christ, and love one another as He loved us and laid down His life for us.

So stop ignoring the "as He loved us"...in other words He worked six days and rested on the seventh exactly as an example for us to do...even as He laid down His life His disciples hurried to celebrate that High Passover Sabbath...

clefty

Are you saying God is no longer resting on the 7th day?

Of course I am not saying that...and He is especially not resting since that original 7th day...

Once that next day came it was unholy time again...

It was meant to be a literal day's stoppage time with Him first...but after the fall it had both new temporal and spiritual importance.

The Law was a yoke. Acts 15.

Ummm nope...the yoke was teaching one had to be circumcised and obey the Law in order to be saved...that was impossible to bear...even in the OT it was faith then works...

His yoke is light...faith in Him doesn't cause the Law/yoke to fall away, just ya know...be light...

Gurucam

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Notice that when one was in the flesh (i.e. when one was spiritually dead), the motions of sins, which were by the law (i.e. by the ten commandments), did work in one to bring forth fruit unto death.

Notice also, that the law referred to above is the ten commandments, the law of sin and death. The revelation actually mention the the 'thou shall not covert' commandment which is confirmed by Paul 'to be onto death'.

The literal and clear message is: when one cease being 'the dead' and becomes newly spiritually aware (i.e. when one becomes converted), one has to transgress the ten commandments (i.e. the thou shall not covert commandment), so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This is how one stops bringing forth 'fruits onto death' (i.e. children of the flesh) and start bringing forth 'fruits onto God' (i.e. children of God).

Jesus confirmed that: In order to serve in the newness of spirit one must be newly converted:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and (then) I should heal them.

Healing by Jesus is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

The opening post instructs: If one is in marriage that is held together by the dictates of the ten commandments and one cease being the spiritually dead and becomes spiritually aware, one must walk away from that old marriage/union and form new ones with new spouses/mates, according to the urging of spirit/love.

The above is how one will stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringing forth children of God. Then one and one's children can and will inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

The above is literally and purely what the Holy KJV N.T. says (no interpretation was done or required). The above is simply the plain and literal truth.

Of course, in unison, a billion strong traditional Christians corrupt, distort and undermine the above literal truth Holy KJV N.T. They therefore err and cannot be the chosen few. They are Old people in Moses. They are not New people in Christ. They are simply masquerading as Christians.

Indeed, the above will not stroke/pamper the sensibilities of the billion strong traditional Christians. It is not supposed to do so.

A billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life and heaven. A billion strong traditional Christians must be the many who are deceived by false prophets:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

However it is time for, at least, you guys to awaken to truth in these last days, before too late is your cry.

Are you guys appreciating me for posting these literal truths from the Holy KJV N.T., as they are?

Or are you guys seeking ways to crucify, corrupt and relegate these clear and literal revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. so as to prop-up your O.T. ideas?

Last edited:

clefty

Notice that when one was in the flesh (i.e. when one was spiritually dead), the motions of sins, which were by the law (i.e. by the ten commandments), did work in one to bring forth fruit unto death.

Notice also, that the law referred to above is the ten commandments, the law of sin and death, including the actual mention of the the 'thou shall not covert' commandment which is confirmed by Paul 'to be onto death'.

The literal and clear message is: when one cease being the dead and becomes newly spiritually aware (i.e. when one becomes converted) one has to transgress the ten commandments (i.e. the thou shall not covert commandment) so as to serve in the newness of spirit. This is how one stops bring forth fruits onto death (i.e. children of the flesh) and start bringing forth fruits onto God (i.e. children of God).

Jesus confirmed that: In order to serve in the newness of spirit one must be newly converted:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and (then) I should heal them.

Healing by Jesus is anchored on transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve in the newness of spirit.

The opening post instructs: If one is in marriage that is hel together by the dictates of the ten commandments and one cease being the spiritually dead and becomes spiritually aware, one must walk away from that old marriage/union and form new ones with new spouses/mates, according to the urging of spirit/love.

The above is how one will stop bringing forth children of the flesh and start bringforth children of God. Then one and one's children can and will inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

The above is literally and purely what the Holy KJV N.T. says (no interpretating done or required) . Of course, in unison, a billion strong traditional Christians corrupt, distort and undermine the above literal truth Holy KJV N.T. They therefore err and cannot be the chosen few.

It is time for, at least, you guys to awaken to truth in these last days, before too late is your cry.

Of course the above will not stroke/pamper the sensibilities of the billion strong traditional Christians. It is not supposed to do so. A billion strong traditional Christians cannot be the few who found the straight gate and narrow way that leadeth to life and heaven. A billion strong traditional Christians must be the many who are deceived by false prophets:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Are you guys appreciating me for posting these literal truths from the Holy KJV N.T., as they are?

Not sure what you are getting at...

The commandment is thou shalt not covet ....not covert or convert...

As for you should break the law...yeah I don't get it

clefty

Mosaic Law IS the covenant. How is it that you do not know this?

Deut 5
1 And Moses called all Israel, and said unto them, Hear, O Israel, the statutes and judgments which I speak in your ears this day, that ye may learn them, and keep, and do them.

2 The Lord our God made a covenant with us in Horeb.

3 The Lord made not this covenant with our fathers, but with us, even us, who are all of us here alive this day.

The covenant is not the Law...Joseph already knew adultery was a sin unto his God not his master Potipher. Long before Sinai...

Knowledge of the Law and keeping it is only part of the covenant...but the premiss of all covenants...

TweetyBird

Relax... It's not all about you...you are not the only one who rejects what is for us...

Wasn't talking about you

But you do worse and make all days holy...

And you do make Isaiah a liar as even he knew one day was special

What is the point of being a Christian and not living holy unto the Lord every day? Isaiah was pre-cross and all he prophesied was fulfilled in Christ. There is not one commandment to keep the Sabbath in the NT.

TweetyBird

There was discussion about the Spirit's leading...to do as He did in all things if we love Him...

26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. - Ezekiel 36:26-27

See?

"My decrees" and "My laws"...

NOT "My Son's Laws when He gives you new ones so careful to keep those"...

His house is not divided...

When Christ came, the Mosaic Law was no longer referred to as "God's Laws". Jesus referred to them as "your laws"/"of the Jews". Jesus did not teach the Mosaic Law. Jesus has a new house - it's not Moses's house any longer.