Hades

Truster

Hades.

No light, no love, no pleasure, no delight, no company, no rest, no peace, loneliness and isolation.

Continuous physical pain, continuous emotional pain, constant dread, constant fear, constant misery, continual pangs of memory and regret of a guilty conscience that cannot be quieted.

No hope that there will be an end of the interminable suffering.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
LAKE OF FIRE (ETERNAL)
Matt 3:10-12
10 "And even now the ax is laid to the root of the trees. Therefore every tree which does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire.
11 "I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
12 "His winnowing fan is in His hand, and He will thoroughly clean out His threshing floor, and gather His wheat into the barn; but He will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
John 5:28-29
28 "Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming in which all who are in the graves will hear His voice
29 "and come forth-- those who have done good, to the resurrection of life, and those who have done evil, to the resurrection of condemnation.
Matt 13:40-42
40 "Therefore as the tares are gathered and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of this age.
41 "The Son of Man will send out His angels, and they will gather out of His kingdom all things that offend, and those who practice lawlessness,
42 "and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Matt 25:41-43
41 "Then He will also say to those on the left hand, 'Depart from Me, you cursed, into the everlasting fire prepared for the devil and his angels:
42 'for I was hungry and you gave Me no food; I was thirsty and you gave Me no drink;
43 'I was a stranger and you did not take Me in, naked and you did not clothe Me, sick and in prison and you did not visit Me.'
Jude 1:7
7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Rev 3:18
18 "I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined in the fire, that you may be rich; and white garments, that you may be clothed, that the shame of your nakedness may not be revealed; and anoint your eyes with eye salve, that you may see.
Rev 14:9-11
9 Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, "If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand,
10 "he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.
11 "And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name."
Rev 20:10
10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.
Rev 20:14-15
14 Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And anyone not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of fire.
Rev 21:8
8 "But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."
II Th 1:6-10
6 since it is a righteous thing with God to repay with tribulation those who trouble you,
7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels,
8 in flaming fire taking vengeance on those who do not know God, and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.
9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,
10 when He comes, in that Day, to be glorified in His saints and to be admired among all those who believe, because our testimony among you was believed.
(NKJ)
XXX The eternal lake of fire is the final judgment. All those who have not accepted the judgments of Jesus and submitted to them will go into the lake of fire. And those who do not accept the fact that Jesus is the Son of God. For eternity. Forever and ever.

Matt 25:46
46 "And these will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life."
(NKJ)

II Th 1:9
9 These shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord and from the glory of His power,
(NKJ)

Mark 9:43-48
43 "If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched--
44 "where 'Their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.'
45 "And if your foot causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter life lame, rather than having two feet, to be cast into hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched--
46 "where 'Their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.'
47 "And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire--
48 "where 'Their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched.'
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I've seen it many times on this board. Someone says something I agree with. So I support them with a revelations so they can have the verses incase anyone argues with them. And because they don't understand the revelations of Jesus Christ. They think I'm disagreeing with them, when in reality I am agreeing with them.

Truster

I've seen it many times on this board. Someone says something I agree with. So I support them with a revelations so they can have the verses incase anyone argues with them. And because they don't understand the revelations of Jesus Christ. They think I'm disagreeing with them, when in reality I am agreeing with them.

I don't want or need you to agree with me in any way. A broken clock is right twice a day and is still useless.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I don't read your posts.

I said
lol That is the difference between us. If someone is right I tell them their right, if someone is wrong I tell them they are wrong. I don't like or dislike anyone. I'm only interested in the truth about God.
You seem to judge according to who you like and don't like.

[Act 10:34
34 Then Peter opened [his] mouth and said: "In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality.
[Jas 2:1, 4, 9
1 My brethren, do not hold the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ, [the Lord] of glory, with partiality. ...
4 have you not shown partiality among yourselves, and become judges with evil thoughts? ...

9 but if you show partiality, you commit sin, and are convicted by the law as transgressors.

Stuu

Hades.

No light, no love, no pleasure, no delight, no company, no rest, no peace, loneliness and isolation.

Continuous physical pain, continuous emotional pain, constant dread, constant fear, constant misery, continual pangs of memory and regret of a guilty conscience that cannot be quieted.

No hope that there will be an end of the interminable suffering.
Note that it is only with the arrival of the innocent baby Jesus that hell transforms into a place of pain and punishment. Tertullian is then able to look forward to the excitement of watching the suffering of the condemned.

Stuart

Truster

Note that it is only with the arrival of the innocent baby Jesus that hell transforms into a place of pain and punishment. Tertullian is then able to look forward to the excitement of watching the suffering of the condemned.

Stuart

Hades exists outside of time and is therefore eternal. The purpose of Hades is also eternal. There can be no change in eternity.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hades exists outside of time and is therefore eternal. The purpose of Hades is also eternal. There can be no change in eternity.

"Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works. Then Death and Hades were cast into the lake of fire." (Revelation 20:13-14)

A person can't be judged until after he dies.

"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment" (Hebrews 9:27)

Truster

This message is hidden because jamie is on your ignore list.

"I refuse, point blank, to speak peace to the unregenerate, hypocrites, religious dogma lovers".

clefty

You and yours miss that man was never created immortal...but dependent on the tree of life

Only after this detour of sin and salvation will access to it be restored...

Man restored and glorified will continue to be mortal...and dependent on the tree of life...

BTW there is only one tree of life (also only one book of life)...nothing remains alive or present burning or being tormented as there is no tree of life in hades...nor in “hell”...

Truster

You and yours miss that man was never created immortal...but dependent on the tree of life

Only after this detour of sin and salvation will access to it be restored...

Man restored and glorified will continue to be mortal...and dependent on the tree of life...

BTW there is only one tree of life (also only one book of life)...nothing remains alive or present burning or being tormented as there is no tree of life in hades...nor in “hell”...

There are two books of life. The one is the book that Moses asked to be taken out of which is the book that holds the names of all who are born, live and die.

Then there is The Lambs Book of Life.

The fact you don't know this means I won't bother correcting the other nonsense you post. Your mind is to confused and darkened.

clefty

There are two books of life. The one is the book that Moses asked to be taken out of which is the book that holds the names of all who are born, live and die.

Then there is The Lambs Book of Life.

The fact you don't know this means I won't bother correcting the other nonsense you post. Your mind is to confused and darkened.

Nonsense? Oh my...

You wont bother? How will I cope?

Glad you gave yourself an erroneous out...

Avoid all you wish but man remains mortal...nothing about him lasts forever on his own to torment or reward...he remains dependent on the tree of life...NOT available to those NOT in the book of life...so...they are annihilated...

Hence the phrase “the former things are passed away” and NOT “the former things remain over there getting tormented”...

Truster

Nonsense? Oh my...

You wont bother? How will I cope?

Glad you gave yourself an erroneous out...

Avoid all you wish but man remains mortal...nothing about him lasts forever on his own to torment or reward...he remains dependent on the tree of life...NOT available to those NOT in the book of life...so...they are annihilated...

Hence the phrase “the former things are passed away” and NOT “the former things remain over there getting tormented”...

Thanks for confirming the reason I don't bother with the likes of you.