God - The Great Scientist

iouae

I said
lol Facts???? I think it is a fact that no one can measure the distance in space. That is all theory. And the definition of theory is guessing. There is one very important fact in the bible. God created at a certain time everything already full grown. Man, woman, trees, fish, animals. So if they can trace time back to some sort of big bang by using what God has created. They always forget that is was created full grown. And no matter how much they believe their measurments of light, God can interviene and change it.
God created the earth full grown, and looking like it is a lot older than what it is.God said let there be light and there was light. God created everything with His Words. And He made them look a lot older than they really are. As a delusion to science.

Squeaky, do you believe God planted fossils, creating a fake geologic column too?

Truster

Squeaky, do you believe God planted fossils, creating a fake geologic column too?

The Eternal Almighty created everything with a history. Without that history there would be no fossil fuels.

There is knowledge and understand beyond the tip of your nose.

iouae

If you accept a physics-based Biblical account, then there was pressurised water inside the Earth, it broke forth in fountains to submerge everything, and flowed into ocean basins.

This is going to require some dramatic geomorphic changes.

1. If Everest was covered, that volume of water is never going to leave dry ground again. Thus Everest was pushed up in the flood.

2. If the ocean basins were extant, the water would have flowed straight into them, not covered the land for nearly a year. This the basins were pushed down during the flood.

3. Fountains out of the ground from such depths is going to bring up a great deal of sediment. This is most obviously the source of the kilometers-thick, global sedimentary layer.

4. This all happened about 4,500 years ago.

Are you sure you believe in the flood?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I have no problem with Everest having being pushed up during the flood. When I see sedimentary rocks with bent strata, with no cracks in the folds, I totally believe these rocks must have been plastic when they were bent. And there are marine fossils on top of Everest.

iouae

The Eternal Almighty created everything with a history. Without that history there would be no fossil fuels.

There is knowledge and understand beyond the tip of your nose.

You have a very deceptive view of God who plants fake fossils, and fake fossil fuels. He almost makes it look like whole biomes existed before Adam.

Turning water to wine in front of people has no implicit deception.

God cannot lie, and has no need to create a YEC to look like an OEC.

Tit 1:2
In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began

God's whole plan depends on Him being trustworthy. It's unthinkable for God to create fake past worlds.

Truster

"O Yah Veh, You are my Elohim. I will exalt You; I will praise Your name. For You have worked wonders--plans formed long ago in perfect trustworthiness".

Truster

PS He created Adam with a history. Adam was created as a perfectly formed 30 year old male. Is that considered deceitful?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have no problem with Everest having being pushed up during the flood. When I see sedimentary rocks with bent strata, with no cracks in the folds, I totally believe these rocks must have been plastic when they were bent. And there are marine fossils on top of Everest.
There were more ideas presented than just that one.

When was the flood?

iouae

"O Yah Veh, You are my Elohim. I will exalt You; I will praise Your name. For You have worked wonders--plans formed long ago in perfect trustworthiness".

Yes, God planned this a long time back, as we OEC's keep saying.

iouae

PS He created Adam with a history. Adam was created as a perfectly formed 30 year old male. Is that considered deceitful?

Nothing deceitful about that.

God could not have created juveniles, because juveniles cannot fend for themselves, nor can juveniles be fruitful and multiply. And God SAID He created them adults. He never SAID He created fake worlds.

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
1600 years after Adam was made about 6000 years ago.
So the only non-Biblical history you ascribe to is these "iterations" that happened pre-Adam.

Truster

God could not have created juveniles, because juveniles cannot fend for themselves, nor can juveniles be fruitful and multiply. And God SAID He created them adults. He never SAID He created fake worlds.

You keep introducing the word fake, but I have not used it and would never use it. Just because you don't understand something does not mean it is fake. It just means that understanding has been withheld from you. You are atheist in the true sense of the word.

Truster

So it was OK to create Adam with history, but nothing else was created with history. Is that what you are saying?

iouae

So it was OK to create Adam with history, but nothing else was created with history. Is that what you are saying?

Yes. I hope you can see the difference between Jesus sneaking around and planting fossils in rocks, and Jesus openly creating the chicken rather than the egg. After all God could not create Adam and Eve as babies even though they are all part of the same continuum called a life cycle. Do you see creating things as a viable adult as being similar to creating fake past biomes? I suppose that you Truster are so used to fake stories, that now you think God is that way too.

Truster

Yes. I hope you can see the difference between Jesus sneaking around and planting fossils in rocks, and Jesus openly creating the chicken rather than the egg. After all God could not create Adam and Eve as babies even though they are all part of the same continuum called a life cycle. Do you see creating things as a viable adult as being similar to creating fake past biomes? I suppose that you Truster are so used to fake stories, that now you think God is that way too.

How would we have fossil fuels without having fossils?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
lol It would be no problem for Him to do that. You know He created man, world, universe, fossils would be no problem for Him. God said that He would send strong delusions to those who would not accept the bible truth.

[2Th 2:10-11
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

iouae

I said
lol It would be no problem for Him to do that. You know He created man, world, universe, fossils would be no problem for Him. God said that He would send strong delusions to those who would not accept the bible truth.

[2Th 2:10-11
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Squeaky, are you saying it is God going around deluding the world? I believe that is Satan's job. He is the liar, and deceiver, and adversary. He is the father of lies.

2 Thes 2:10-11 is referring to the end-time and Mr 666 whom God sends to deceive the world, because the world loves his lies. In fact Mr. 666 is just working for Satan in end-time deception. It is not referring to the geologic column, or old light.

If God were to plant fake fossils it would violate the following...
Jas 1:13
Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

What possible purpose would it serve God to plant "evidence" contrary to His own word?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That doesn't make any sense, then He would be helping satan. But if God knew what man was going to do, He could set down all the delusions before man even stepped on the earth. It goes right along with the pyramids no one knows where they came from. There still trying to figure out how they built them.