Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You are so mixed up JR. You rush to that biblegateway and believe everything they say.

So you're saying that the Bible is wrong? Because I only quoted the Bible, and then provided the factual explanation of what each verse meant on my own.

I stand by my understanding of the verses I quoted. I sincerely believe that I got help from above to see what I posted. At first I questioned it, I even tried to disprove it, but I can't. To many verses support my thoughts. I prayed for many years to see this and my prayers were granted. I have sat with Pastors who have Doctor degree and they could not dispute my thoughts.

Don't let any web site, or Bible translation distort you mind that we have been given.

Believe as you wish, I understand if you do not wish to seek the truth that would upset your tradition.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Meshak, also notice that the Express Image Son is the first of all creatures/creation. YHWH created his Son to be just like him, a spirit, and he gave him power. In other words the logos is a created god, yet not God, for there is only one true God, YHWH.

I know that and I agree but Jesus was not Jesus does not make sense to me.

We just have to agree to disagree.

I am a simple Christian and I don't try to understand complicated theology.

Jesus is Son of God and was sent by His Father to teach us how to love God and love one another is more than good enough to know.

blessings, brother.

keypurr

So you're saying that the Bible is wrong? Because I only quoted the Bible, and then provided the factual explanation of what each verse meant on my own.

I disagree with your and biblegate's interpretation of scripture. Your biblegate is NOT factual.

My research goes much deeper than most and I am not restricted by tradition.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
I disagree with your and biblegate's interpretation of scripture.

Then you need to explain why.

Your biblegate is NOT factual.

Bible Gateway is simply a tool for reading the Bible. It has notes just like your AENT, none of which I have used in this conversation. Instead, I simply read what the Bible says and take it at its word. It's simply an online Bible.

Which brings me back to my ultimatum that you show exactly why using BG is wrong, or stop accusing the BG site of being in error.

Making bald assertions without any supporting evidence is not acceptable when it comes to the Bible.

My research goes much deeper than most and I am not restricted by tradition.

Yet it fails to take scripture at its word.

You're attempting to "poison the well" about Bible Gateway. I ask that you stop, as the BG team is not here to defend themselves.

keypurr

I know that and I agree but Jesus was not Jesus does not make sense to me.

We just have to agree to disagree.

I am a simple Christian and I don't try to understand complicated theology.

Jesus is Son of God and was sent by His Father to teach us how to love God and love one another is more than good enough to know.

blessings, brother.

Jesus is the pure sinless FLESH son of God. He is the BODY prepared to hold the logos which came with the power of God to dwell in him. Heb 10:5.

The logos is a created exact copy of the most high, he/it was given the fullness of his creator Father. He is a spirit, a created form of God. Second in command in Heaven and earth. God created all through this SON.

Jesus was anointed with this son at his baptism, the dove, it was at that time God declared that this was his son. That is when Jesus became the Christ of God.

Jesus was BORN into the world, NOT SENT. He was born to be the Lamb and die for us. He was born the savior of mankind. But it was at his anointing that the logos became flesh and spoke through the body of Jesus.
The logos is a FORM of God, "a god," not the God.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

ONLY ONE GOD, the Father, YHWH.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
:blabla: More repeated assertion by the heretic Keypurr.

Jesus is the pure sinless FLESH son of God. He is the BODY prepared to hold the logos which came with the power of God to dwell in him. Heb 10:5.

The logos is a created exact copy of the most high, he/it was given the fullness of his creator Father. He is a spirit, a created form of God. Second in command in Heaven and earth. God created all through this SON.

Jesus was anointed with this son at his baptism, the dove, it was at that time God declared that this was his son. That is when Jesus became the Christ of God.

Jesus was BORN into the world, NOT SENT. He was born to be the Lamb and die for us. He was born the savior of mankind. But it was at his anointing that the logos became flesh and spoke through the body of Jesus.
The logos is a FORM of God, "a god," not the God.

Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

ONLY ONE GOD, the Father, YHWH.

keypurr

Then you need to explain why.

Bible Gateway is simply a tool for reading the Bible. It has notes just like your AENT, none of which I have used in this conversation. Instead, I simply read what the Bible says and take it at its word. It's simply an online Bible.

Which brings me back to my ultimatum that you show exactly why using BG is wrong, or stop accusing the BG site of being in error.

Making bald assertions without any supporting evidence is not acceptable when it comes to the Bible.

Yet it fails to take scripture at its word.

You're attempting to "poison the well" about Bible Gateway. I ask that you stop, as the BG team is not here to defend themselves.

No need for me to "poison the well", many churches, scholars and Biblegate have already done that.

Their conclusions are wrong. I have many books that can enlighten you in this and that in scripture. Man has corrupted God's word to the point of distortion of facts. Like here on TOL, we each support what we think is the right way to understand the verses, yet we are miles apart.

Come out to reality and see that only the Ten Commandments was etched in stone. Prove what you think you believe.

I wish you well JR, but we will never agree on who God or his Son is.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
No need for me to "poison the well", many churches, scholars and Biblegate have already done that.

Their conclusions are wrong. I have many books that can enlighten you in this and that in scripture. Man has corrupted God's word to the point of distortion of facts. Like here on TOL, we each support what we think is the right way to understand the verses, yet we are miles apart.

Come out to reality and see that only the Ten Commandments was etched in stone. Prove what you think you believe.

I wish you well JR, but we will never agree on who God or his Son is.

What is your evidence that Bible Gateway is wrong?

keypurr

What is your evidence that Bible Gateway is wrong?

You have been given my thoughts on that.

What is your evidence that biblegate is correct?

They assume to much, like you and most do.

Translations differ, why, because they are copy protected. So when a new translation appears they must change the wording, and sometimes the meaning of scripture. There is no perfect Bible.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You have been given my thoughts on that.

Your thoughts are not evidence.

What is your evidence that BG is incorrect?

What is your evidence that biblegate is correct?

The onus is on you to show what is in error. The onus is not on me to defend why it is right.

They assume to much, like you and most do.

And what is your evidence of that?

Translations differ, why, because they are copy protected.

Translation differ because there's 5-6 different ways that the Bible has been interpreted.

So when a new translation appears they must change the wording, and sometimes the meaning of scripture.

Shows how much you know about how the Bible is translated.

There is no perfect Bible.

Duh. No one here has claimed such, except you, who seems to think that the AENT is perfect.

keypurr

Your thoughts are not evidence.

What is your evidence that BG is incorrect?

The onus is on you to show what is in error. The onus is not on me to defend why it is right.

And what is your evidence of that?

Translation differ because there's 5-6 different ways that the Bible has been interpreted.

Shows how much you know about how the Bible is translated.

Duh. No one here has claimed such, except you, who seems to think that the AENT is perfect.

Disagree if you wish, that is your right. If we all agreed then there would be no reason for TOL to exist.

My other post said I think NO TRANSLATION is PERFECT, that includes the AENT.

keypurr

zzzz....

You still pumping that one-hit-wonder of yours, pops?

How many years has it been, and you only have one verse?

Too bad that your only verse proves Jesus' divinity.
That one says it all.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.