God is Jesus vs. Jesus is God

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

Jesus was human...

We will, he didn't need to be.

Amazing we agree on something.

Exactly the way he was ascended. You got a problem with that? Of course you do.

Wrong, I have no problems with some of scripture. I do have a memory problem, at my age its expected.

Doc we believe in Christ in a different way but we both seem to love him. Jesus Christ is Lord, not God. only his Father can hold the title of God for all things come from him. Even his Son, firstborn of all creation. You refuse to see that.

With that I will say good night and if SHERMAN lets me I will try to return tomorrow.
God bless you all

God's Truth

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

keypurr

See Deuteronomy 32:18. You deserted the Rock, who fathered you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

1 Corinthians 10:4 and drank the same spiritual drink; for they drank from the spiritual rock that accompanied them, and that rock was Christ.

Consider that Christ (spirit son, logos) was at the creation but Jesus was not.
Jesus BECAME the Christ when he was anointed with the logos.

keypurr

So the 1st son anointed the 2nd... sheesh

Mat_3:16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:

Mar_1:10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:

Luk_3:22 And the Holy Ghost descended in a bodily shape like a dove upon him, and a voice came from heaven, which said, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased.

Joh_1:32 And John bare record, saying, I saw the Spirit descending from heaven like a dove, and it abode upon him.

What do you think Jesus was anointed with?

Act 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.

Consider that the logos, spirit son, was given the power and fullness of the Father.

Think about that Doc.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I think you parents were better off
Better generation and all the rest good things.

keypurr

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Php 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

The logos, a created form of God, BECAME flesh in the BODY prepared for IT.

Heb 10:5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

The logos needed a body for it is a spirit.

keypurr

I think you parents were better off
Better generation and all the rest good things.

I agree, the world was slower then. I remember all the family sitting in the parlor listening to the news about WW2 on the radio. Best music, good shows they were the good times except for the war.

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
I agree, the world was slower then. I remember all the family sitting in the parlor listening to the news about WW2 on the radio. Best music, good shows they were the good times except for the war.

and no heavy thinking. People just accepted things their parents believed.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
What would that be friend?

It is about your claim of Jesus is not a Christ.

Remember that Peter said to Him. "you are the Christ, Son of living God"?

Jesus became Christ when He accomplished His mission for His Father.

He also became a Spirit when He was raised by His Father.

He was a Spirit when He was with His Father before descended to the earth.

keypurr

It is about your claim of Jesus is not a Christ.

Remember that Peter said to Him. "you are the Christ, Son of living God"?

Jesus became Christ when He accomplished His mission for His Father.

He also became a Spirit when He was raised by His Father.

He was a Spirit when He was with His Father before descended to the earth.

You misunderstand me Meshak.

Jesus was a sinless man until the logos went IN him. That is when Jesus BECAME the Christ. The word "Christ" means the anointed of God. He was anointed with the logos. The logos is the true Son sent from above. The logos became one wit Jesus, Jesus the Christ. Jesus Christ is the Son of YHWH in the spirit and in the flesh. The logos is the EXPRESS IMAGE of Heb 1, he is a created form of God for God gave him is fullness (power). God created ALL through his firstborn of all creation. The logos spoke through Jesus, the body prepared for the logos. The logos is the Son of Man, the only one who has seen God. the dove brought the logos to Jesus, it was then God declared that this was his Son.

Consider Col 1:15, Trins do not like this verse.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

This fits well with Heb 1:3. God is a spirit, his express image is a spirit. the logos, spirit son, is invisible, IT created the Universe for his Father. This spirit dwelled in Jesus at his anointing.

Php 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
Php 2:7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
Php 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

Again, that which was IN Jesus Christ.....this verse speaks of the logos that went into Jesus.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
You misunderstand me Meshak.

Jesus was a sinless man until the logos went IN him. That is when Jesus BECAME the Christ. The word "Christ" means the anointed of God. He was anointed with the logos. The logos is the true Son sent from above. The logos became one wit Jesus, Jesus the Christ. Jesus Christ is the Son of YHWH in the spirit and in the flesh. The logos is the EXPRESS IMAGE of Heb 1, he is a created form of God for God gave him is fullness (power). God created ALL through his firstborn of all creation. The logos spoke through Jesus, the body prepared for the logos. The logos is the Son of Man, the only one who has seen God. the dove brought the logos to Jesus, it was then God declared that this was his Son.

Consider Col 1:15, Trins do not like this verse.

Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

This fits well with Heb 1:3. God is a spirit, his express image is a spirit. the logos, spirit son, is invisible, IT created the Universe for his Father. This spirit dwelled in Jesus at his anointing.

Again, that which was IN Jesus Christ.....this verse speaks of the logos that went into Jesus.

I have already explained this passage to you. Ignoring the facts doesn't make them go away.

You haven't shown me or anyone else anything, just repeated the same ol' mantra you've already uttered.

Show me what I added. Use the [YELLOW][/YELLOW] tags to highlight what I have added to scripture.

No, Keypurr.

Read it again:

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, - Philippians 2:5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians2:5&version=NKJV

"Let this mind be in you" doesn't mean some being inhabits you. It's a figure of speech that means (and you can look this up, I'm not making it up) to have the same mindset, or to think the same way.

who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, - Philippians 2:6 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians2:6&version=NKJV

Jesus was in the form of God. Not "a god." "THEOU". God. There is none equal to God in any way, meaning that Jesus was God, and therefore did not consider it robbery (which is what having other gods does, by stealing the glory due God), to be equal to God.

In other words, it wasn't robbery for him to be in the form of God BECAUSE HE WAS/IS GOD.

but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. - Philippians 2:7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians2:7&version=NKJV

The phrase used here is "but himself emptied." You can't empty something that doesn't have anything in it. He then took the form of a servant, aka a man, and came in the likeness of men.

He, being God, LITERALLY BECAME A MAN to walk among men.

And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. - Philippians 2:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians2:8&version=NKJV

Being a man, He was the epitome of obedience, even giving his life up willingly, on the cross.

No. He was the Savior sent to be a man. The ONLY Savior, God. That's scripture.

None of that is supported by scripture, especially considering Psalm 49:7-9, 15, which says that a man cannot ransom his life for another, because the cost is too high just for his own.

Please tell me what "stupid comments" you are referring to.

Also, it's "Bible Gateway", not "biblegate." :mock:

"Any worse"? Do you hear yourself? The Bible is God's word. You should have more respect for it.

SHOW ME WHAT WORDS I AM ADDING TO SCRIPTURE OR STOP ACCUSING ME OF DOING SO.

No, Keypurr. Again:

Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus, - Philippians 2:5 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians2:5&version=NKJV

"Let this mind be in you" doesn't mean some being inhabits you. It's a figure of speech that means (and you can look this up, I'm not making it up) to have the same mindset, or to think the same way.

who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, - Philippians 2:6 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians2:6&version=NKJV

Jesus was in the form of God. Not "a god." "THEOU". God. There is none equal to God in any way, meaning that Jesus was God, and therefore did not consider it robbery (which is what having other gods does, by stealing the glory due God), to be equal to God.

In other words, it wasn't robbery for him to be in the form of God BECAUSE HE WAS/IS GOD.

but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men. - Philippians 2:7 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians2:7&version=NKJV

The phrase used here is "but himself emptied." You can't empty something that doesn't have anything in it. He then took the form of a servant, aka a man, and came in the likeness of men.

And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself and became obedient to the point of death, even the death of the cross. - Philippians 2:8 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Philippians2:8&version=NKJV

Being a man, He was the epitome of obedience, even giving his life up willingly, on the cross.

keypurr

Meshak, also notice that the Express Image Son is the first of all creatures/creation. YHWH created his Son to be just like him, a spirit, and he gave him power. In other words the logos is a created god, yet not God, for there is only one true God, YHWH.

keypurr

I have already explained this passage to you. Ignoring the facts doesn't make them go away.

You haven't shown me or anyone else anything, just repeated the same ol' mantra you've already uttered.

Show me what I added. Use the [YELLOW][/YELLOW] tags to highlight what I have added to scripture.

No, Keypurr.

Read it again:

No. He was the Savior sent to be a man. The ONLY Savior, God. That's scripture.

None of that is supported by scripture, especially considering Psalm 49:7-9, 15, which says that a man cannot ransom his life for another, because the cost is too high just for his own.

Please tell me what "stupid comments" you are referring to.

Also, it's "Bible Gateway", not "biblegate." :mock:

"Any worse"? Do you hear yourself? The Bible is God's word. You should have more respect for it.

SHOW ME WHAT WORDS I AM ADDING TO SCRIPTURE OR STOP ACCUSING ME OF DOING SO.

No, Keypurr. Again:

You are so mixed up JR. You rush to that biblegate and believe everything they say.

I stand by my understanding of the verses I quoted. I sincerely believe that I got help from above to see what I posted. At first I questioned it, I even tried to disprove it, but I can't. To many verses support my thoughts. I prayed for many years to see this and my prayers were granted. I have sat with Pastors who have Doctor degree and they could not dispute my thoughts.

Don't let any web site, or Bible translation distort you mind that we have been given.

Believe as you wish, I understand if you do not wish to seek the truth that would upset your tradition.

Status
Not open for further replies.