God is Jesus vs. Jesus is God

Status
Not open for further replies.

keypurr

You've been proven wrong with scripture for years on end. Do you think God is directing you to post anti-Trinity "thoughts" to save others from the horrors of believing that God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are one? I don't think God wants you to.
I am giving you truth but you refuse to see it. No one has proven me wrong yet. Feel free to try.

Sent from my VS835 using TOL mobile app

keypurr

Keypurr, God the Son died on the Cross

Acts 20:28 King James Version (KJV)

28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.
God is a spirit BR, he has no need for blood.

His son became human and she'd his blood for us. Read your verses again in a few more translations.

God's Truth

Your words, not mine.
Your not getting it friend.

I don't go by what you say about me so you might as well keep it to yourself. Do you like being called a friend by those who tell you that you aren't getting it?

You did say that Jesus' spirit is not Christ's.

So now you claim it is.

Since Jesus' spirit is Christ, why don't you believe Jesus is the Holy Spirit???!

keypurr

I don't go by what you say about me so you might as well keep it to yourself. Do you like being called a friend by those who tell you that you aren't getting it?

You did say that Jesus' spirit is not Christ's.

So now you claim it is.

Since Jesus' spirit is Christ, why don't you believe Jesus is the Holy Spirit???!

I like you GT but I am telling you that you do not understand God's words or mine. The true son is the logos, a spirit. This is what makes Jesus the Christ. Jesus was the only one ever to be anointed with this spirit.

The holy spirit comes from the father, as does the logos, I see them as two not one.

Sent from my iPad using TOL

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
At my age I know a lot of the map.

I said
The rules of believing are so simple. Why cant they go by the rules of believing?? They spread heresy, blasphemy and twist the scriptures.

Its so simple "Don't Think Beyond What Is Written" "Don't add one thing to the verses, or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

keypurr

I said
The rules of believing are so simple. Why cant they go by the rules of believing?? They spread heresy, blasphemy and twist the scriptures.

Its so simple "Don't Think Beyond What Is Written" "Don't add one thing to the verses, or take one thing away from the verses.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Hi Squeaky. You right, most folks can not go beyond what they have been taught to see. They dot wish to rock their boat even though their boat is sinking in traditional fables. The truth is in the book, read it without assumptions and you will learn more.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Hi Squeaky. You right, most folks can not go beyond what they have been taught to see. They dot wish to rock their boat even though their boat is sinking in traditional fables. The truth is in the book, read it without assumptions and you will learn more.

I said
Its obvious they want to be believers. But they are trying to do it their way instead of Gods way.

[1Co 1:20
20 Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

[Gal 1:4
4 who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

[2Co 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

God's Truth

I said
Its obvious they want to be believers. But they are trying to do it their way instead of Gods way.

[1Co 1:20
20 Where [is] the wise? Where [is] the scribe? Where [is] the disputer of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

[Gal 1:4
4 who gave Himself for our sins, that He might deliver us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father,

[2Co 4:4
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Squeaky, do something about your problem of saying 'I said". Submit to God.

God's Truth

I like you GT but I am telling you that you do not understand God's words or mine. The true son is the logos, a spirit. This is what makes Jesus the Christ. Jesus was the only one ever to be anointed with this spirit.

The holy spirit comes from the father, as does the logos, I see them as two not one.

I don't want your fake 'like'.

I know what you believe and you didn't couldn't even recognize your own beliefs.

I got you to say that it is Jesus' spirit who felt the pain and went through the crucifixion. So now your whole silly theory is gone.

You should repent and admit you do not know what you are talking about.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, do something about your problem of saying 'I said". Submit to God.

I said
lol What problem? It doesn't bother me. If you want to submit to God follow the rules. You do know that the Holy Spirit will never be able to teach the trinity doctrine. The Holy Spirit only quotes scripture. And the trinity doctrine isn't in scripture. And if you could learn to follow the rules of believing you could see that. But the Only guarantee of salvation is in learning from the Holy Spirit. And He is allowed to quote scripture, but He is not allowed to speak any other way. And the rules of believing is NOT TO THINK BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[Jhn 16:13
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
[2Co 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing [is] God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.

For the life of me I cant figure out why "I said" bothers you. You have a bad spirit in you.

Gary K

Banned
Thanks for the comments

I do think there is some difficulty in measuring this, as you wrote, “logically.”

To me, the idea that we can logically define God is more than we should expect. I doubt we have the knowledge and capacity, and I don’t think that it is wise.

You're kidding me, right? You who deny the inspiration of all scripture based upon your own logic is telling me I shouldn't use simple logic such as I used showing how God is all three and all three are God? You leave me shaking my head in wonderment.

God's Truth

I said
lol What problem?

So said the blind man.

It doesn't bother me.

So says the one who can't get rid of his demons.

If you want to submit to God follow the rules.

You are not following even the rule of normalcy in writing.

You do know that the Holy Spirit will never be able to teach the trinity doctrine.

The trinity doctrine is false, but you knowing that does not mean you don't have demons.

The Holy Spirit only quotes scripture. And the trinity doctrine isn't in scripture. And if you could learn to follow the rules of believing you could see that. But the Only guarantee of salvation is in learning from the Holy Spirit. And He is allowed to quote scripture, but He is not allowed to speak any other way. And the rules of believing is NOT TO THINK BEYOND WHAT IS WRITTEN.
You are trying to school me but I have been here for over five years and have been debating the truth that the trinity doctrine is false.

You are in need of submitting to God.

You find ways to make the Bible say things it does not say.

Then you think saying 'I said' protects you. It does not.

For the life of me I cant figure out why "I said" bothers you. You have a bad spirit in you.

I know you don't get it and I'm trying to help you.

2003cobra

You're kidding me, right? You who deny the inspiration of all scripture based upon your own logic is telling me I shouldn't use simple logic such as I used showing how God is all three and all three are God? You leave me shaking my head in wonderment.

No, I don’t deny the inspiration of scripture.

I note that the early church never considered inspiration a criterion for canonicity.

I note that the passage in 2 Timothy is specifically about the sacred scriptures that Timothy had known from his youth.

I note that the Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit are God.

I reject the idea that we can define God, and I reject declarations about the nature of God that go past what is clearly stated in scripture.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Besides just saying incorrect prove it wit scripture.

Shalom.

Today is Rishon. It is erev, evening, of this erev and boker, evening and morning, yom, day.

No. Your attempt to prove what you say with scripture was not a success.

Shalom.

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.