Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truster

Sorry didn't here anything of God there.

You can't hear anything except the threatenings.

The scripture is being fulfilled in you as it is in every generation:

"That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them".

Truster

Everything you say is meaningless and empty.

Of course it is meaningless to you, so that the scripture is fulfilled, in this as in every generation:

That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of Elohim: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

You provide such a blessing for us* when you so dramatically and forcefully confirm the wisdom and judgement from on High.

us* those that see, hear and walk in spiritual obedience.

Truster

Please can I ask you a question?

If you think you are completely saved already, why do you come on here?

I know Jesus came to save us from our sins through his life, he came and put it into practice.

But why do you come on here?

So that the works of darkness and spiritual wickedness can be exposed.

Truster

PPS

And to ready the workers of iniquity:

"For when they shall say peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them"

Stevo1

So that the works of darkness can be exposed.
John 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

Well I hope you take note of this.

Jesus came to heal but he could not heal the Pharisees because they believed themselves to be saved already.

I try everyday to do the right thing, but the devil is always waiting for an opportunity to get in.
Sometime I do fail but I pick myself up just like a good boxer would and try again an ask God to forgive me, but I know if I willfully sin I have no place with him so everyday I have to ask these questions of myself.

Truster

John 9:41 Jesus said unto them, If ye were blind, ye should have no sin: but now ye say, We see; therefore your sin remaineth.

Well I hope you take note of this.

Jesus came to heal but he could not heal the Pharisees because they believed themselves to be saved already.

I try everyday to do the right thing, but the devil is always waiting for an opportunity to get in.
Sometime I do fail but I pick myself up just like a good boxer would and try again an ask God to forgive me, but I know if I willfully sin I have no place with him so everyday I have to ask these questions of myself.

If you wish I will answer any questions you have. I will not discuss nor argue. I will deliver the truth and nothing, but the truth. The moment you step outside the parameters the offer ends.

Stevo1

If you wish I will answer any questions you have. I will not discuss nor argue. I will deliver the truth and nothing, but the truth. The moment you step outside the parameters the offer ends.

Can you tell me what the parameters are as God sends the rain to everybody he doesn't set a parameter. It's what you take and learn from it.
If it is the truth it will fall from heaven if it is not then we are taken stagnant water from the earth.

What do you think of this scripture?

John 9:1
And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Truster

Can you tell me what the parameters are as God sends the rain to everybody he doesn't set a parameter. It's what you take and learn from it.
If it is the truth it will fall from heaven if it is not then we are taken stagnant water from the earth.

What do you think of this scripture?

John 9:1
And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
9:4 I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.
9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Forget it.

You pretend to ask questions while in fact you are making statements.

Stevo1

I didn't say anything about a pumping heart, are you just trying to put what your knowledge of the flesh is and not listen to what the spirit tells you from other. There was nothing of the fleshly heart in my post so why say it. If you are telling me that there a different between the fleshly heart and the spiritual heart then am sure that most people on this site know that if you killed the fleshly heart you die but the spiritual heart lives on.

Could you please tell me where your emotions come from if it's not the heart?

I agree he does come with a two edged sword and divides so don't forget when you are talking on here it is also for you too, as well as me. And the hope is that God comes through us both and nothing of ourselves.
You say that God is constantly in you but if you walked with God you would see his people but your constantly trying to hurt people with the wrong sword.
The fleshly sword can only kill the body, the sword of the spirit gives you the conscience to put things right and stops you from letting Satan in once you know what is right and what is wrong.

Stevo1

Sorry, I can't seem to edit posts yet, what I'm trying to say in post 2552, is, this,

You said ask any questions, I asked you this but you may not have seen it?

Truster

Sorry, I can't seem to edit posts yet, what I'm trying to say in post 2552, is, this,

You said ask any questions, I asked you this but you may not have seen it?

As i've already said. To discover the function of the heart it is necessary to discover the functions of the soul and spirit. When this is discovered to you then you'll know. This could take days, weeks or even years on a part-time basis.

You are seeking answers, but you don't know the questions. That gives me cause to hold back for a number of scriptural reasons.

Truster

I asked you what you thought of those scriptures?

Are we not on her to discuss the scripture.

I'm not here to discuss the truth. Truth is to be received and absorbed. Not discussed, torn apart or argued over. If you want or need that sort of behaviour go and play with the "REFORMED" calvinists.

marhig

As i've already said. To discover the function of the heart it is necessary to discover the functions of the soul and spirit. When this is discovered to you then you'll know. This could take days, weeks or even years on a part-time basis.

You are seeking answers, but you don't know the questions. That gives me cause to hold back for a number of scriptural reasons.
So you can't answer him then?

Status
Not open for further replies.