Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
And what about Judas? Judas betrayed Jesus and was his enemy, yet when Judas kissed Jesus on his cheek, Jesus knew he was being betrayed yet he called Judas friend!
But Jesus did not call EVERYONE friend.

Jesus said love your enemies, so wouldn't that mean we are to be a friend to them and help them in need too? Wouldn't Jesus have done the same? Being a friend isn't always being all lovey dovey, being a friend is also being there for those in need, whoever that are!
But Jesus still did not call EVERYONE friend.

But, those who are true friends of Jesus, are those who keep his commandments

John 15

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. Yes are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.
And still, Jesus did not call EVERYONE friend.

Truster

You have a strange way of expressing "Christian".

Christians are Jesus Christ's followers.
Paul is not a Christ.

That explains why you spread half truth gospel.

1 Corinthians 11:1

1 Corinthians 4:16

These verses need to be read in context. Then they need to be contemplated. Then read again. The contemplation at that point should become the process of chewing the cud and then they should be read again. Repeat the process until a full understanding is attained. Until this has been achieved just shut up.

Truster

Paul was the first "Christian" (as opposed to back then what we would today call Messianic Jews).

His conversion was the beginning of Christianity as we know it. He preached the Gospel of Grace, which came from Jesus Himself. It was not given to him by any man.

The disciples were first called Messianists at Antioch and this was the fulfillment of a prophecy.Isaiah 65:15

Adam was the first Messianist. To Adam was given the pre-evangelism. Adam trusted and he became a walking, talking Bible.

The knife to the third rib in this is the name would be the name of the awaited prophet and Messiah. The consolation of Yisra El would be the consolation of the world* and not just the Yah Hudah (*All the nations in the world).

Truster

So you spread Paul's indirect message of gospel even though Jesus' word is there for everyone to read.

It is clear that your lord is Paul, not Jesus.

Do you know Jesus says not let anyone call you a techier becaseu He is the Teacher?

Why do you disregard so many of Jesus' word and quote so many of Pual's word?

You are treating Paul as a teacher instead of Jesus.

You obviously believe Paul teaches gospel better than Jesus.

shame on you.

You need to drop the word gospel until the power of the evangelism is manifested in you.

Stevo1

OK here's a clue. You don't discover what the term heart means, symbolically, by studying the word heart. You come to the knowledge of the meaning by studying the difference between soul and spirit.

In this discovery alone there is rest abounding. The scriptures that contain the word heart also make sense...

Heart does mean blood pump, except when it is used symbolically.

"For the word of Elohim is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart".
Hebrews 4:12

I didn't say anything about a pumping heart, are you just trying to put what your knowledge of the flesh is and not listen to what the spirit tells you from other. There was nothing of the fleshly heart in my post so why say it. If you are telling me that there a different between the fleshly heart and the spiritual heart then am sure that most people on this site know that if you killed the fleshly heart you die but the spiritual heart lives on.

Could you please tell me where your emotions come from if it's not the heart?

I agree he does come with a two edged sword and divides so don't forget when you are talking on here it is also for you too, as well as me. And the hope is that God comes through us both and nothing of ourselves.
You say that God is constantly in you but if you walked with God you would see his people but your constantly trying to hurt people with the wrong sword.
The fleshly sword can only kill the body, the sword of the spirit gives you the conscience to put things right and stops you from letting Satan in once you know what is right and what is wrong.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Some learn from mistakes.

I'm fact. I bet, right about now, she is learning how to have a little more patience and to not fold under any pressure. Her English isn't the best, but she understands, and has a heart for the Lord.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I don't know about that. I will not speak softly when Jesus' servants are insulted and belittled. They are doing that to Jesus, not any of us. Jesus says so.

Truster

I didn't say anything about a pumping heart, are you just trying to put what your knowledge of the flesh is and not listen to what the spirit tells you from other. There was nothing of the fleshly heart in my post so why say it. If you are telling me that there a different between the fleshly heart and the spiritual heart then am sure that most people on this site know that if you killed the fleshly heart you die but the spiritual heart lives on.

Could you please tell me where your emotions come from if it's not the heart?

I agree he does come with a two edged sword and divides so don't forget when you are talking on here it is also for you too, as well as me. And the hope is that God comes through us both and nothing of ourselves.
You say that God is constantly in you but if you walked with God you would see his people but your constantly trying to hurt people with the wrong sword.
The fleshly sword can only kill the body, the sword of the spirit gives you the conscience to put things right and stops you from letting Satan in once you know what is right and what is wrong.

The works of the flesh is evidenced in you words.

Truster

You seemed to perfected your dishonest faith.

You need to change your direction toward Jesus instead of satan.

To use the term "dishonest faith" is the second most ridiculous thing I have ever read, heard and never even considered.

Congratulations, on reaching the bottom of a barrel, full of rotten, putrid fruit.

Status
Not open for further replies.