Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marhig

Matthew: 5. 44. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45. That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47. And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so?

Romans: 12. 19. Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. 20. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. 21. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

Want more?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk
Great post pops :)

Last edited:

Truster

She has hardly done any abomination. Your false accusations are surely recorded against your judgement before you even speak them.

For you to continually falsely accuse using scripture is a pretty jacked up thing to do.

Oh, and I'm not a judge, I am but a warner and a bringer of good tidings.

Another will find by actually searching the sacred texts, that the unforgiven sin is that of misguiding others for your own gain and to your own knowledge.

I tell you now that this is what Truster currently is doing. I do not condemn him and sincerely hope that by the will of GOD, he repents.

I do not say these things to belittle anyone. I say them strictly in hopes that those who aren't sure, or may be confused, or fooled, can at least be aware and vigilant.

If I falsely accuse then let GOD be stern with me that I might know of my own misdirection, and by the mercy and grace of GOD, be allowed to turn from it.

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

I have already been judged and declared not guilty,on account of the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.

Truster

It has to do with what is spiritual.

What else have you two been talking about concerning me? Would you like to hear my testimony too?

Only that and the fact a hypocrite has many of the outward trappings in their form of devotion, but lack any confirmation of a true conversion.

This would be an excellent opportunity for you to make me eat my words and fall weeping onto my keyboard. ...I'll just fetch a towel.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Those are merely his words.
Well you sure fall for other folk's words.

Search out his emotional responses to rebuttals made towards him to see his actual motives. He has changed his outward demeanor rather slowly over the days. But still exposes himself plainly with scripture.
And?
He is allowed to believe as he wants to, just as you, I, and Meshak are allowed to believe as we want to.

I mean, I'm having a hard time understanding why you would take up for Meshak that doesn't believe in 90% of what the bible says, and whats more ... doesn't even want to bother studying that 90%.
But Truster has a zeal to study the whole of scripture, believe it all, and give all the glory to GOD; and you think he is the one that needs to be admonished?

I would say he is simply lost,
Based on what? His behavior? We are all failures at that.
He most certainly has faith that only through Christ Jesus can one be saved. So who else do you think he needs to rely on besides Christ?
As far as I can tell, he is relying on the right one. (Rom 5:18-19)

Meshak is among those that wish to make Rom 5:18-19 say two, so they can include some of their own obedience and righteousness.

Personally, I think you need to be a little more picky about whose side you want to be on.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I have already been judged and declared not guilty,on account of the evangelism of salvation conditioned on the atoning blood and imputed justness of Messiah alone.
They don't understand that, Truster.
They cannot comprehend that grace is UNMERITED.
They cannot conceive that our salvation cannot be judged unless the righteousness and obedience of Christ can be judged.

Truster

Love is a feeling and you can act out of it.

You think love is an emotion and so for you it is. Love in the regenerate is a spiritual exercise that has emotional benefits. You say the treasure is found on the surface, but our treasure comes from deep within. It is worked within us by the Holy Spirit.

Truster

Pops is peace seeking Jesus' follower, unlike you.

Jesus called everyone friend even His enemies.

You are correct in a sense. He seeks for peace, but I have that peace. Not of works lest I should boast, but of grave through trust. The peace I have was declared by the Father at my trial. When my Saviour spoke in my defence and was heard of the Father, who declared, that I was not guilty due to the imputed justness from His Son and my Saviour.

Enmity stopped there and then and a split second later I, in time, became a recipient of the power that is in the evangelism of glory. I am truly humbled at the remembrance of that moment and its life communicating effects.

To the praise of the glory of His grace, amen and halalu Yah.

Status
Not open for further replies.