Foundation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

popsthebuilder

I thought you knew the Bible, go seek.
You only seek to confuse those whose earnest wish it is to be faithful to GOD through the way, which is to say the Christ of GOD; the actual anointed of GOD.

Your true colors are really beginning to show. They are dark as black and wreak of death. You seem to be attempting to be guilty of the one sin that may not be forgiven. We are even suggested not to pray for those guilty of such.

Do you understand such implications?

peace

Sent from my Alcatel_6055U using Tapatalk

Truster

You only seek to confuse those whose earnest wish it is to be faithful to GOD through the way, which is to say the Christ of GOD; the actual anointed of GOD.

Your true colors are really beginning to show. They are dark as black and wreak of death. You seem to be attempting to be guilty of the one sin that may not be forgiven. We are even suggested not to pray for those guilty of such.

Do you understand such implications?

peace

Unfounded vain speculation.And you are as dimwitted as she is otherwise you'd have recognised the scripture.

Truster

Acts 13:48New International Version (NIV)

48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

As I thought, you skipped "believed".

I used a different translation.

And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life trusted.

popsthebuilder

Unfounded vain speculation.And you are as dimwitted as she is otherwise you'd have recognised the scripture.
I said nothing about the scriptures, nor did I refute them.

You would be terribly wrong in assuming any stereotype asosiated with me.

Your statement was actually correct in ways. All have the potential to come to GOD. All will not. Not until the withered branches are pruned, the healthy branches grafted in, fruit abounds, and the withered branches are burned up, being no more.

peace

God's Truth

I used a different translation.
Which translation is that?
I

And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life trusted.

The scripture says the Gentiles were ordained to be included, and ALL the Gentiles that were there--- BELIEVED. It does NOT say God caused them to believe and or trust. You want to rewrite the Bible, but you cannot.

The scripture says when the GENTILES heard this they began rejoicing. Why do you think they were rejoicing? The Gentiles were just told that they could now have a relationship with God; they could now have eternal life. The Gentiles used to be excluded, and without God in the world, see Ephesians 2:12.

HOWEVER, NOW they were told they could have salvation! All those Gentiles who were there who heard the good news, that Gentiles as a race of people could now have eternal life, they believed. Gentiles as a nation of people were appointed to eternal life, not all Gentiles will have eternal life, and only the Gentiles who believe will have eternal life. The Gentiles who were appointed life---all those there at that time believed.

Acts 13:48 When the Gentiles heard this, they were glad and honored the word of the Lord; and all who were appointed for eternal life believed.

There were Jews AND Gentiles in the crowd. All who were appointed [the Gentiles] in the crowd, all of them there believed.

Status
Not open for further replies.