ECT For Those who Think MAD to be False: What is the Gospel?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Maybe because John 3:16 alone doesn't mention a thing about forgiveness, for one. And while after the fact we can look back and know He was referring to His death that is not clear for those who do not know, not to mention the fact it doesn't mention the resurrection. Out of context like this it doesn't convey the necessary information to understand what it means to anyone who does not already know.

DAN P

So you believes Paul lied ? He was the one that told them how to be saved and recorded that they were baptized.When folks were baptized in the Spirit the writers recorded that, and the absence of them stating that means it was water baptism.

You have to change the context of scripture to be a Madist.

Hi and Acts 16:33 says , And having taken them in that hour of the night , he washed ( them ) from the stripes and was BAPTIZED , HE and all his , INSTANTLY !!

In verse 26 , THEY WERE STILL IN PRISON !!

So , how were they BAPTIZO INSTANTLY ??

And in Acts 15:1 those from Judea said that all had to be CIRCUMCISED to be SAVED and in Acts 16:31 all they had to do was believe and you will be saved , Explain it please ?

Dan p

dodge

Hi and Acts 16:33 says , And having taken them in that hour of the night , he washed ( them ) from the stripes and was BAPTIZED , HE and all his , INSTANTLY !!

In verse 26 , THEY WERE STILL IN PRISON !!

The scripture says instantly and that is what happened they were baptized in water.

You are trying to make an argument from SILENCE scripture does not say they were baptized in the Spirit.

So , how were they BAPTIZO INSTANTLY ??

I do not deny or question scripture when it is as clear as that passage.

And in Acts 15:1 those from Judea said that all had to be CIRCUMCISED to be SAVED and in Acts 16:31 all they had to do was believe and you will be saved , Explain it please ?

15:1 certain men came down from Jerusalem ! NOT APOSTLES

VS. 5 certain of the Pharisees rose up and who believed and said they should be circumcised to keep the law of Moses.

Vs. 6 and the Apostles and elders came together to consider the matter.

Vs.7 Peter said by my mouth the Gospel was proclaimed to them and they believed.

Vs.8 Peter said God who knows the hearts , bore them witness, giving them the Holy Spirit , even as He did unto us.

Vs. 9 Peter said God put no difference between them and us purifying their heart by faith.

Vs. 11 Peter saidwe believe through the GRACE of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.

Vs.24 James said: we gave no such commandment that you must be circumcised and keep the law.

Not rocket science they were RAISED as LAW keeping Jews an now everything is changed.

So you believe Paul lied when he said they were baptized and all his ? I don't.

We know it was water baptism because scripture records when folks were baptized in the Spirit.

NOT one Apostle ever taught that the Lord's supper or baptism had been removed or done away with NOT ONE.

Last edited:

dodge

Maybe because John 3:16 alone doesn't mention a thing about forgiveness, for one. And while after the fact we can look back and know He was referring to His death that is not clear for those who do not know, not to mention the fact it doesn't mention the resurrection. Out of context like this it doesn't convey the necessary information to understand what it means to anyone who does not already know.

Sure John 3:16 speaks to forgiveness YOU just do not understand JN. 3:16

John 3:16 (NKJV)
16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Show me the law as a requirement for salvation in Jn:3:16 ! hint it is NOT in Jn.3:16

For God so loved the world= God loves us.

That He GAVE His only begotten Son= payment for OUR sin

That who ever believes in Him = FAITH

Would not perish= GRACE

but have ever lasting life= SALVATION

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sure John 3:16 speaks to forgiveness YOU just do not understand JN. 3:16

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

Show me the law as a requirement for salvation in Jn:3:16 ! hint it is NOT in Jn.3:16

For God so loved the world= God loves us.

That He GAVE His only begotten Son= payment for OUR sin

That who ever believes in Him = FAITH

Would not perish= GRACE

but have ever lasting life= SALVATION

The problem is, those words were being spoken/written to the House of Israel and not to the Gentiles. You're, as usual, "DODGING" the issue. You don't have the ability to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God.

dodge

The problem is, those words were being spoken/written to the House of Israel and not to the Gentiles. You're, as usual, "DODGING" the issue. You don't have the ability to "Rightly Divide" the written word of God.

Even you are not that DENSE, I hope.

The Holy Spirit had written down in scripture EXACTLY what He wanted.

There are names for Jews-Israel-Gentiles-ETC.

In John 3:16 the word WORLD is used, and God does not need your help to re-write the scriptures.

dodge

Dodge is confused and ignorant of God's written word: The Bible. He needs to, "Get outta Dodge and into the truths of Scripture."

lol, nope I have not bitten into the apple ( lie ) called MAD; therefore, I do not have to make everything fit into lies and deceptions like you guys/gals.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Even you are not that DENSE, I hope.

The Holy Spirit had written down in scripture EXACTLY what He wanted.

There are names for Jews-Israel-Gentiles-ETC.

In John 3:16 the word WORLD is used, and God does not need your help to re-write the scriptures.

How do you explain this verse of Scripture: Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." That was Jesus speaking. Explain it, if you're not too DENSE to do so?

dodge

How do you explain this verse of Scripture: Matthew 15:24 "But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel." That was Jesus speaking. Explain it, if you're not too DENSE to do so?

How do you explain the word " WORLD " in John 3:16....You can force your lie onto that verse but it does NOT work. The context is what it says WORLD.

Think ! Does the DBR and salvation ONLY apply to the lost sheep of Israel ? Nope, it applies to who ever believes, and you are way past DENSE.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
How do you explain the word " WORLD " in John 3:16....You can force your lie onto that verse but it does NOT work. The context is what it says WORLD.

Think ! Does the DBR and salvation ONLY apply to the lost sheep of Israel ? Nope, it applies to who ever believes, and you are way past DENSE.

You didn't bother to give your opinion of that verse of Scripture? Did you finally realize yourself to be too DENSE to answer a simple question? I think that's the case. Dodging again, huh?

heir

TOL Subscriber
Mad has wrongly divided Jesus right out of preaching HIS OWN GOSPEL. Go figure.
:doh:

Romans 16:25 Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery, which was kept secret since the world began,

Romans 16:26 But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith:

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
Galatians 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Interplanner

Through the rise of Israel, not their fall.

But the rejection of Christ and the Gospel through that rejection always were the plan of God. Actually, the rise of Israel would have got in the way, and is what the zealots were hoping to accomplish, and what they thought Messiah was all about.

dodge

Dodge doesn't seem to be very bright. I may have to place him/her on my "EGGNORE" list. Along with the other, not so bright posters. :chuckle:

I thought you had me on ignore ?

lol, I follow Jesus and who Paul said to follow. I don't see much of that happening in the MAD camp.