Eliminating Dispensationalism

glorydaz

Shalom.

I do not know why you say the things that you do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Because you need lots of help. You're crying out for it with every post. You admit you don't know about so many things that you should know. You're counting on the law to save you, because you have no assurance of salvation now.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Those in the nation of Israel. The Jews have returned to their land....guess you don't know that.

So...let me get this straight. You believe the people who call themselves Jews, who live in the Middle East, in a country called Israel, are "the Jews have returned to their land"?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I was asking to see if you had already dealt with what I have seen, and had found the answers I could not find. I was not trying to change your mind or convert you. Your path is your path, who am I to say it is wrong? No, for the chances of me being wrong are too great. But I like to learn.

you said:
You said that you are of Israel. How so?

The TaNaKh gives us these verses that I build my belief on:

Ex 12:49
Is 56:1-7
Is 14:1
Ez 47:21-23

Shalom
Shalom.

Interesting. I do not know the fulfillment of these scriptures. Judah, the southern kingdom, was in Babylon for 70 years.

Thank you for your response.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

So...let me get this straight. You believe the people who call themselves Jews, who live in the Middle East, in a country called Israel, are "the Jews have returned to their land"?

Not only that, they believe it. "Next year in Jerusalem" has been their cry for centuries. :thumb:

Let me get this straight...you believe Jesus returned back when the Temple was torn down. You even claim every eye saw Him, or some such notion. :thumb:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Nope...don't want or need them. They are not for you. They are not for me.

The law was added because of transgressions UNTIL the seed should come.

Gal. 3:19 Wherefore then serveth the law? It was added because of transgressions, till the seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.​

Guess what? He came, and He took all those transgressions with Him to the cross. The Law is only good for finding man guilty and leading him to Christ. It's quite disrespectful to think you can keep what Christ Himself fulfilled on the Cross. Why do you think He said, "It is finished"?
Shalom.

Why do you believe that you are not to obey God and Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach?

When I observe Torah I believe that I am obeying God, Moses, and Yeshua.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Did they keep going to Synagog? Did they keep obeying the law? Have you read the Bible?
Shalom.

The Sabbath Commandment is to rest on the seventh day. Are you at home or at synagogue on Shabbat, the Sabbath?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I mean exactly what I say. Surely you don't want me to pretend like you do?
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. What do you mean by pretend? Do you think that I pretend to observe the Law and Torah?

Shalom.

Jacob

Last edited:

glorydaz

Shalom.

Why do you believe that you are not to obey God and Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach?

When I observe Torah I believe that I am obeying God, Moses, and Yeshua.

Shalom.

Jacob

Well you aren't. Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for all who believe.

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Romans 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Romans 9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.​

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Because you need lots of help. You're crying out for it with every post. You admit you don't know about so many things that you should know. You're counting on the law to save you, because you have no assurance of salvation now.
Shalom.

I do not observe the Law to be saved. I am saved by God in Yeshua Messiah. The Law and the Prophets have not been abolished. I observe and teach God's commands, His commandments.

See

Matthew 5:17-20

When I teach God's commands to others, they can obey God and be saved in Jesus Christ, Yeshua HaMashiach. It is important to accept all of God's commands. Your observance may be as a convert from among the Gentiles. There are essentials for all from among the Gentiles to observe. It just may be that you have to start somewhere.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well you aren't. Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for all who believe.

Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

Romans 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the heir of the world, was not to Abraham, or to his seed, through the law, but through the righteousness of faith.

Romans 9:30 What shall we say then? That the Gentiles, which followed not after righteousness, have attained to righteousness, even the righteousness which is of faith.​
Shalom.

I read, study, observe, and teach Torah. You cannot be saved by your own righteousness. Your righteousness by the Law will not save you. But those who obey God are saved and rescued by Him. May God delight in you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Actually, yes. It takes years and years to be Torah observant. And you're just claiming to be a Jew...not even a novice convert. I think you're deluding yourself.
Shalom.

Well, it has been years and years then.

Shalom.

Jacob

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It takes years and years to be Torah observant.

Er, no.

No man can keep the law.

Moreover, no man is justified by the law:

(Gal 3:11) But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.

Don't know why you are telling this Jew that it takes "years and years" to become Torah observant.

What does "Torah observant" even mean, since no one can do it?