Eliminating Dispensationalism

Zeke

Correct.

There is no High Priest, no Temple, no Levites.

There are no pilgrimages to Jerusalem 3 times a year.

There are no ashes from a perfect red heifer.

There never was literal animal sacrifices ordained by the Father those would only be symbolic concerning the inward thoughts of the heart. Plus the old first born of the flesh and new first born of the spirit co-exist since the lamb was slain before the foundation of the world, also there is right division 2Cor 3:6.

Interplanner

As I said (and you ignored) the Dispensationalists teach that today there is only one special people of God and those are the ones in the Body of Christ. And in the Body there is no distinction between the Israelites and the Gentiles. Please quote any dispensationalist who denies that.

And of course, as usual, you refuse to believe that in the future the LORD does indeed have a plan for the physical seeds of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That will happen when the following prophecy concerning the New Covenant promised to the house of Israel and to the house of Judah will be fulfilled:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"
(Jer.31:31-34).​

We can see that the "fathers" of those who will belong to the house of Israel and the house of Judah in the future are those who broke the LORD's covenant. It was the physical descendants of Israel who did that. Therefore, since their fathers are the physical descendants of Israel then all those of both houses will also be the physical descendants of Israel.

And all of them, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, will have their sins forgiven and be saved. Since this has never happened in the past we know for a fact that the fulfillment of this prophecy remains in the future.

Your eschatology is based on a denial of these facts and now you are misrepresenting what the Dispensationalists teach just as you misrepresent the plain truth found in the Scriptures.

...that is, those Scriptures that are in the OT.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
...that is, those Scriptures that are in the OT.

Yep.

Darby Followers take OT scripture that was fulfilled by Christ Jesus, and apply it to the yet future.

Sometimes they even take OT scripture that was fulfilled when the Jews were taken captive to Babylon, and apply those passages to the yet future.

Either way, they have nothing from the teachings of Jesus, Paul, Peter, John, or any other NT writer that supports Darby's false teachings.

beameup

There is not one human being on planet earth today who can claim to be a Levite, and prove he is a literal descendant from the Tribe of Levi.
Not true.

No matter how hard Zionists and Dispensationalist ranchers have tried, there hasn't been a perfect red heifer in almost 2,000 years, and there will NEVER be another perfect red heifer on planet earth again.
No perfect red heifer, NO TEMPLE.

You can only get so many things WRONG by purposely forcing yourself to be ignorant of current events.
I suppose you will now tell us that "all prophecy has already been fulfilled", and when you see the
word "ISRAEL" it really means "the CHURCH".
Welcome to the delusional world of 4th century Catholicism.

He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the Throne of His father David - Luke 1:32
So, the angel was lying to Mary??

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You can only get so many things WRONG by purposely forcing yourself to be ignorant of current events.

You Darby Followers need to make up your minds. Jerry and other Dispies claim current events in the Middle East have absolutely nothing to do with Bible prophecy, and now here you are claiming they do.

I suppose you will now tell us that "all prophecy has already been fulfilled",

All prophecy from the OT has been fulfilled by Christ Jesus. There are still prophecies in Revelation that have have not been fulfilled.
and when you see the
word "ISRAEL" it really means "the CHURCH".

Nowhere in the Bible does the word "Israel" really mean "the church". However, those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham.

Welcome to the delusional world of 4th century Catholicism.

That's pretty rich coming from a Darby Follower. Nowhere can Dispensationalism be found before Darby invented it in 1830.

He will be great and will be called the Son of the Most High; and the Lord God will give Him the Throne of His father David - Luke 1:32
So, the angel was lying to Mary??

No, Christ Jesus has been ruling with the Saints from David's Throne since 70AD.

Interplanner

You Darby Followers need to make up your minds. Jerry and other Dispies claim current events in the Middle East have absolutely nothing to do with Bible prophecy, and now here you are claiming they do.

All prophecy from the OT has been fulfilled by Christ Jesus. There are still prophecies in Revelation that have have not been fulfilled.

Nowhere in the Bible does the word "Israel" really mean "the church". However, those who have faith in Christ Jesus are the children of Abraham.

That's pretty rich coming from a Darby Follower. Nowhere can Dispensationalism be found before Darby invented it in 1830.

No, Christ Jesus has been ruling with the Saints from David's Throne since 70AD.

Actually since the Resurrection; it was the enthronement, Acts 2:30-31. See what it says David foresaw. The resurrection was the enthronement.

Jerry Shugart

Dispensationalists do teach that right now there is only one body...

Yes, they teach that now there is only one special people of the LORD, and that is those in the Body of Christ. in the Body there is no difference between the Israelites and the Gentiles. Despite that fact you do your best to try to smear those who do not agree with you by saying things which are not true, like this:

Darby's teachings (Dispensationalism) teaches that he (the Jew with the username Jacob) is still the chosen people of God, and that God still has a plan for him and his people.

And to make it worse you just refuse deal with the following passage which demonstrate in the future all of Israel will be saved:

"Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more"

We can see that the "fathers" of those who will belong to the house of Israel and the house of Judah in the future are those who broke the LORD's covenant. It was the physical descendants of Israel who did that. Therefore, since their fathers are the physical descendants of Israel then all those of both houses will also be the physical descendants of Israel.

And all of them, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, will have their sins forgiven and be saved. Since this has never happened in the past we know for a fact that the fulfillment of this prophecy remains in the future.

Here is your ridiculous answer:

It was fulfilled by Christ Jesus.

Do you never tire of perverting what the Scriptures actually say?

Last edited:

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
And to make it worse you just refuse deal with the following passage which demonstrate in the future all of Israel will be saved:

Here's a little tip for you Jerry:

When NT writers quoted OT passages, it was because those OT passages had been fulfilled, or were in the process of being fulfilled in the first century.

You won't like that tip because it destroys the false teachings of Darby (Dispensationalism).

Jerry Shugart

Here's a little tip for you Jerry:

When NT writers quoted OT passages, it was because those OT passages had been fulfilled, or were in the process of being fulfilled in the first century.

All you prove is the fact that you pick and choose which verses from New Testament and from the Old Testament which you will believe. You just refuse to believe what Paul wrote here:

"And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins"
(Ro.11:26-27).​

In the future all Israel will be saved. And the following passage speaks of that:

Since you have no place for that happening in your eschatology you must pervert what is said on this subject in both the OT and the NT!

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well, my youngest daughter is your age, and I still consider her my baby. ;)

We used to talk alot when you were Untellectual, and I've always had a soft spot in my heart for you. I just hope you look further into the Gospel of Grace because that's where the hope is. It's when we turn to God for His mercy and grace that we can enter into his rest.
Shalom.

I do not know what you mean by the Gospel of Grace. Grace is certainly a part of the gospel. And, thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You just contradicted yourself.
Shalom.

No. I did not. You are saved by grace through faith but you are to live a life of righteousness. If you didn't know of God's righteousness in Christ and obey God as a believer, you would still benefit from God's law and obeying God's commands.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Where do we find that "commandment" in the Tanakh?
You are aware that the Talmud was written by Jesus-hating unbelieving Jews, don't you?
The Talmud was an attempt to "rewrite" Judaism in the absence of animal sacrifices.

Levites are already trained by the Temple Institute,
the pure red heifer is being raised in Israel, all
Temple implements have already been prepared. The
Temple could be build in the near future.
So, why are you living in a PAGAN land, rather than
living in God's Holy Land?
Shalom.

I do not agree with you but reasons exist for me being in the United States of America right now. I am supposed to be in Jerusalem three times each year for the feasts. I do not know why you think as you do about the Talmud. I would like to study the Mishna some day. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation. I did have to stay in the United States of America until Osama Bin Laden died.

You are not to boil a kid (a baby goat) in its mother's milk. This is in the Torah.

Shalom.

Jacob