Eliminating Dispensationalism

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Peace out.

OK. Why don't you know? You should not judge. Do you judge eating popcorn, in a tree, as wrong, if you don't have braces?

Do you like cheap wine? I do.

Peace out.
Shalom.

Braces are not about judging anyone.

I do not like or drink wine because I do not drink alcohol. Is there wine that is non-alcoholic or does not have alcohol in it? I have no problem with grape juice. It is the fruit of the vine.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

What you have done is repeat my words and put me down in so doing.

I like kosher pizza, and cheese pizza (of course it is kosher). I am Orthodox, so I do not mix meat and cheese.

Shalom.

Jacob
Peace out.

OK. You apparently do not understand my response. No. You are wrong. I disagree with you.You are welcome to explain, if there is anything about this that you are able to explain. Is this all that you want to say? Do you have anything else to add? I do not know what you are talking about or what you mean. You are welcome to explain your thoughts or statement if you want to. Right now I do not know what you mean or what you are referring to. That would help. I was not thinking what you said here. I also do not know what you are referring to. I do not know what you mean or why you are saying it, what you are saying. You are welcome to explain what you have learned if you think that it would benefit someone. At this point I have exhausted the subject with you.

Do you like ice creme bars, after eating a big pizza? I do.

Peace out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Peace out.

OK. You apparently do not understand my response. No. You are wrong. I disagree with you.You are welcome to explain, if there is anything about this that you are able to explain. Is this all that you want to say? Do you have anything else to add? I do not know what you are talking about or what you mean. You are welcome to explain your thoughts or statement if you want to. Right now I do not know what you mean or what you are referring to. That would help. I was not thinking what you said here. I also do not know what you are referring to. I do not know what you mean or why you are saying it, what you are saying. You are welcome to explain what you have learned if you think that it would benefit someone. At this point I have exhausted the subject with you.

Do you like ice creme bars, after eating a big pizza? I do.

Peace out.
Shalom.

No. I do not know why you ask. Also, I eat ice cream. I do not know what ice creme is.

Kosher pizza while being Orthodox, with ice cream, would be cheese pizza, no meat.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I do not know. Probably not.

Shalom.

Jacob

Peace out.

OK. Please think about what you say. You are incorrect. I do not know why you say the things that you do.

Do you like All Tempa Cheer, or Tide?

Peace out.

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

No. I do not know why you ask. Also, I eat ice cream. I do not know what ice creme is.

Kosher pizza while being Orthodox, with ice cream, would be cheese pizza, no meat.

Shalom.

Jacob
Peace out. OK. . I also do not know how you interpret the rest of your post. I'm not buying this act. I do not understand you. I do not understand what you are saying.

Do you like eight track players?

I do.

Peace out.

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

Shalom.

Jacob
Why don't you know what ice creme is?. You are welcome to explain what you have learned if you think that it would benefit someone. At this point I have exhausted the subject with you.

Do you like ducks, that fly?

Peace out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Peace out.

OK. Please think about what you say. You are incorrect. I do not know why you say the things that you do.

Do you like All Tempa Cheer, or Tide?

Peace out.
Shalom.

I do not like Tide. I do not know about the other, at least not of a certainty.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Peace out. OK. . I also do not know how you interpret the rest of your post. I'm not buying this act. I do not understand you. I do not understand what you are saying.

Do you like eight track players?

I do.

Peace out.
Shalom.

Yes. I am only particular about what I listen to.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Why don't you know what ice creme is?. You are welcome to explain what you have learned if you think that it would benefit someone. At this point I have exhausted the subject with you.

Do you like ducks, that fly?

Peace out.
Shalom.

Yes.

But I do not like the Nintendo game called Duck Hunt.

Shalom.

Jacob