Eliminating Dispensationalism

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and a different word to say you are LYING !!

The Greek word OIKONOMIA / DISPENSATION is imbeded in Paul's letters and you say that you beliveve all the bible BUT PREVARICATE what Eph 3:3 is saying !!

dan p
Shalom.

No. I have no problem with Ephesians 3:3. You say that I am lying and then you tell me that I do. The word that you are talking about is stewardship, I believe. I do not know Greek. Please do not argue with me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Danoh

Shalom.

The 613 Commandments are for all Jews, all of Israel, so they are all for me. We have a responsibility to each other in regard to the Commandments we are to observe individually.

Shalom.

Jacob

Geez you can be dense - you keep this here; do you - Luke 2:22's "...days of her purification according to the law of Moses..."

:chuckle: :doh:

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Geez you can be dense - you keep this here; do you - Luke 2:22's "...days of her purification according to the law of Moses..."

:chuckle: :doh:
Shalom.

What is being talked about is one of the Commandments of God, yes.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I do not know how to answer your question. Why are you asking these questions? I know Daffy Duck is different from Donald Duck, but you were asking me about real, live, living ducks.

Shalom.

Jacob

OK. Why are you asking, why are you asking these questions? Do you like living ducks, better than cartoon ducks? I do not like Howard the Duck. I do like Daisy Duck. Do you? Peace out.

DAN P

Shalom.

No. I have no problem with Ephesians 3:3. You say that I am lying and then you tell me that I do. The word that you are talking about is stewardship, I believe. I do not know Greek. Please do not argue with me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Hi and we are all in the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God and not under the Law of Moses !!

OIKOS in Greek means HOUSE !!

NOMOS , means LAW !!

OIKONOMIA than means HOUE RULES and does not mean STEWARDSHIP and then say you do not know Greek , so why do you say it means STEWARDSHIP ??

Your post is ELIMINATE DISPENSATIONALISM when God has already ELIMINATED Jews !!

Rom 11:11 !!

dan p

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
OK. Why are you asking, why are you asking these questions? Do you like living ducks, better than cartoon ducks? I do not like Howard the Duck. I do like Daisy Duck. Do you? Peace out.
Shalom.

You are talking about cartoons. I do not like cartoons.

John w, you have a responsibility to God to do the right thing here. The manner in which you are asking questions, with no apparent reason and no stated purpose is exasperating. You have no let up, and you are not even responding to the thread OP. If you have a question for me you can ask it, but I have no idea what you are doing and I fear that you do not either. What have you learned or what can you contribute in regard to the thread's opening post? After your first post, do you have something else to say, something to add, or something to say to me? Have you anything to say to the first person to respond, after I have completed or finished talking with them? Do you know how threads work? Is this church or a Theology Forum? Do you understand two or three prophets in turn? If it is my thread from the OP, can I respond to what others have posted? What about the second person to respond, and if you do not quote someone or the OP or you do?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Hi and we are all in the DISPENSATION of the Grace of God and not under the Law of Moses !!

OIKOS in Greek means HOUSE !!

NOMOS , means LAW !!

OIKONOMIA than means HOUE RULES and does not mean STEWARDSHIP and then say you do not know Greek , so why do you say it means STEWARDSHIP ??

Your post is ELIMINATE DISPENSATIONALISM when God has already ELIMINATED Jews !!

Rom 11:11 !!

dan p
Shalom.

You are not being reasonable. Neither the Law nor the Prophets have been abolished. The early church was entirely Jewish. The new covenant is for the house of Israel and the house of Judah. It is God's law written on minds and hearts in Yeshua HaMashiach, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus the Christ.

I accept Romans 11:11. See verses 22-24.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

John w, you have a responsibility to God to do the right thing here. The manner in which you are asking questions, with no apparent reason and no stated purpose is exasperating. You have no let up, and you are not even responding to the thread OP. If you have a question for me you can ask it, but I have no idea what you are doing and I fear that you do not either. What have you learned or what can you contribute in regard to the thread's opening post? After your first post, do you have something else to say, something to add, or something to say to me? Have you anything to say to the first person to respond, after I have completed or finished talking with them? Do you know how threads work? Is this church or a Theology Forum? Do you understand two or three prophets in turn? If it is my thread from the OP, can I respond to what others have posted? What about the second person to respond, and if you do not quote someone or the OP or you do?

Peace out.

Why do you say that, Jacob? You seek to instigate or choose to lie, but if you are confused that would explain why you make up something outlandish to say.You are not being reasonable. I do not know how you have come to say this.

OK. Why do you not like cartoons? I do.I have no idea what you are doing and I fear that you do not either. Please do not argue with me.

Do you like Bugs Bunny? I do.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
OK. Why do you not like cartoons? I do.I have no idea what you are doing and I fear that you do not either. Please do not argue with me.

Do you like Bugs Bunny? I do.
Shalom.

Cartoons are usually not about obeying God's commands and spreading the gospel. God created each and every one of us for a purpose.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Peace out.

Why do you say that, Jacob? You seek to instigate or choose to lie, but if you are confused that would explain why you make up something outlandish to say.You are not being reasonable.
Shalom.

In the way that you judge another you will be judged. If you keep God's commands you can teach them. If you teach God's commands, everyone including yourself should obey them.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

Cartoons are usually not about obeying God's commands and spreading the gospel. God created each and every one of us for a purpose.

Shalom.

Jacob

Peace out.

OK. Do you think cartoons serve a purpose? I laugh, when I watch Daffy Duck. Do you?

Do you like popcorn? I do.

Peace out.

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

In the way that you judge another you will be judged. If you keep God's commands you can teach them. If you teach God's commands, everyone including yourself should obey them.

Shalom.

Jacob
Peace out.

OK. Do you judge "Darren #1" to be a better Darren, on "Bewitched," than "Darren #2?" I do. Do you think TV serves a purpose? Do not argue with me.You are not being reasonable. I do not know how you have come to say this.

Peace out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Peace out.

OK. Do you judge "Darren #1" to be a better Darren, on "Bewitched," than "Darren #2?" I do. Do you think TV serves a purpose? Do not argue with me.You are not being reasonable. I do not know how you have come to say this.

Peace out.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. It is hard to argue. Also, I do not like arguing. Why do you speak to me the way that you do? I do not know the purpose of TV. We should all obey God's commands.

Shalom.

Jacob

john w

Hall of Fame
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. It is hard to argue. Also, I do not like arguing. Why do you speak to me the way that you do? I do not know the purpose of TV. We should all obey God's commands.

Shalom.

Jacob

Peace out.

OK. I do not know what you are talking about, Do not argue with me.You are not being reasonable. I do not know how you have come to say this. Why do you speak in that tone? Do you like TV? I do. And I like eating popcorn, while watching TV. Do you? Do you like Tab soda? I don't.

Peace out.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Peace out.

Do you think braces serve a purpose?Why don't you like Daffy Duck? I do. I like popcorn, also. Do you?

Peace out.
Shalom.

I do not know if I would like Daffy Duck, but I choose not to watch it. Popcorn is good. Braces do serve a purpose. They help align your teeth.

Did you know that life has purpose, that it is not meaningless? Did you know that I am old enough to be the President of the United States of America? Did you know that I also want to be a Rabbi? Did you know that I want to move to Israel? Did you know that I read, study, observe, and teach Torah? Did you know that I have been preaching the gospel since I was a child when I started learning scripture?

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Peace out.

OK. I do not know what you are talking about, Do not argue with me.You are not being reasonable. I do not know how you have come to say this. Why do you speak in that tone? Do you like TV? I do. And I like eating popcorn, while watching TV. Do you? Do you like Tab soda? I don't.

Peace out.
Shalom.

I do not like any of what you are saying. Who do you think is arguing with you? I do not watch much TV, nor do I eat popcorn.

I do not know what Tab soda is.

Shalom.

Jacob