Eliminating Dispensationalism

glorydaz

Resembles trolling, doesn't it.

Converses...feeds out line...converses some more...more line...gets put in a corner, suddenly goes dumb, suddenly has no idea what you have been saying. Then...reset line, start over...repeat process...

Shalom...blessings...good day...all the same.

Yet he, like others, insists he was a dispie once upon a time without being able to say much about it, like the others.

Yes, it's very fishy. When he was here before, he answered questions he claims to have no answer for now. I'm not buying this act.

beameup

Shalom.

The land of Israel had not been receiving it's rest every seven years, so it received its rest for seventy years.

I do not know why you refer to Artexerxes. I also do not know how you interpret the rest of your post.

Shalom.

Jacob
Ezra and Nehemiah give additional details. Three Kings were involved in releasing Jews to return to Israel.
Cyrus was the first, Darius was the second, Artexerxes was the third. In 445 BC. Artexerxes was the one who authorized the rebuilding of the city walls and gates. Its historical.
Daniel 9:24-27 covers the scope of the prophecy and introduces Messiah the Prince.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes, it's very fishy. When he was here before, he answered questions he claims to have no answer for now. I'm not buying this act.
Shalom.

If you have a question for me, ask it. I have been here for years. I do not know what you mean by before. I cannot claim that you are speaking about someone else, but I do not know what you are saying about me. I do not understand you. I do not understand what you are saying. You may want to talk to your husband and not slander me. I imagine that you have been married.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Ezra and Nehemiah give additional details. Three Kings were involved in releasing Jews to return to Israel.
Cyrus was the first, Darius was the second, Artexerxes was the third. In 445 BC. Artexerxes was the one who authorized the rebuilding of the city walls and gates. Its historical.
Daniel 9:24-27 covers the scope of the prophecy and introduces Messiah the Prince.
Shalom.

I want to go with scripture rather than what you say. You are welcome to change, read scripture, do research, and continue conversing with me if you want to.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

If you have a question for me, ask it. I have been here for years. I do not know what you mean by before. I cannot claim that you are speaking about someone else, but I do not know what you are saying about me. I do not understand you. I do not understand what you are saying. You may want to talk to your husband and not slander me. I imagine that you have been married.

Shalom.

Jacob

I have asked you lots of questions, and you pretend ignorance. You weren't ignorant of those questions when you were here before. Have you suddenly developed a case of amnesia since you decided you were a Jew? Just saying you're a Jew doesn't make you one.

What you "imagine" about me isn't the subject here. It's what you're imagining in all these posts you're making that matters, since you see fit to post about what you believe.

john w

Hall of Fame
:rotfl:
We really enjoyed our lengthy Tet vacation. When is our next one?

He is heading back to San Fran-right after he returns from the unemployment office, as he hands out flyers, saying:

"We now live in a new heaven and a new earth. .... we now live in the new heavens and new earth...Yes, we are living in the millennial reign right now."-moron Craigie

"....we now live in the greatest time period since the creation of planet earth"-stupid Tet.

"The kingdom where there is no more death, tears, and sadness exists right now."-stupid Craigie Tet.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I have asked you lots of questions, and you pretend ignorance. You weren't ignorant of those questions when you were here before. Have you suddenly developed a case of amnesia since you decided you were a Jew? Just saying you're a Jew doesn't make you one.

What you "imagine" about me isn't the subject here. It's what you're imagining in all these posts you're making that matters, since you see fit to post about what you believe.
Shalom.

I do not know how you believe that I am pretending ignorance. And, about what?

I am a Jew. I am a proselyte and a convert.

What are you saying about my imagination? I do not understand you. I do not understand what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jews reject Jesus as Messiah, Saviour, and God. Maybe you aren't a Jew after all. :idunno:
Shalom.

I believe Yeshua to be the Son of God, as a Jew. I do not reject Jesus as Messiah and Savior. I do not know why you say that Jews do. I don't.

The early church was entirely Jewish.

Shalom.

Jacob

glorydaz

Shalom.

I do not know how you believe that I am pretending ignorance. And, about what?

I am a Jew. I am a proselyte and a convert.

What are you saying about my imagination? I do not understand you. I do not understand what you are saying.

Shalom.

Jacob

Shalom.

I believe Yeshua to be the Son of God, as a Jew. I do not reject Jesus as Messiah and Savior. I do not know why you say that Jews do. I don't.

The early church was entirely Jewish.

Shalom.

Jacob

So you don't see how you are contradicting yourself? You're claiming you're a convert to the religion of Judism, which requires you keep the law. Yet, the early church understood the law was a yoke that the fathers were not able to bear.

So, those same Jewish believers you speak of did not continue to follow the law realizing it was contrary to the righteousness of God...which is through faith.

Acts 15:5
But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses.

6 And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter.

7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

8 And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us;

9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.

Acts 15:10 Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

11 But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ we shall be saved, even as they.​

Galatians 5:1
Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.