Eliminating Dispensationalism

john w

Hall of Fame
Why don't you Darby Followers try explaining Matt 5 to him. That's his issue with Dispensationalism.

Why don't you address your habitual lying, sissy looking Craigie-we have been asking you to explain this lie, for years, little arms one?

" That's not my argument.

I have never said that dispensationalism was "wrong" because of how old it was
. I specifically said that no one taught about Christ coming back twice before Darby did."-Tet.

I never said it was wrong for how old it is.”-Tet.

Vs.

"No matter how hard you try, you can't take away the fact that dispensationalism was invented by John Nelson Darby in the mid 1800's...Why are most dispensationalists afraid and/or embarrassed to acknowledge that Darby invented what they believe?"-Deceiver Tet.

"My argument is that if there is not one single trace of something for 1,800+ years by anyone, then it was invented.”-Tet.

'Dispensationalism didn't exist before Darby invented it in 1830."-weasel Craigie

Preterism and AD 70-ism did not exist until the 1800's, when J. Stuart Russell "invented" it.

Right, wimp?Why are most AD 70-isyts/Preterists afraid and/or embarrassed to acknowledge that Russell invented what they believe?

john w

Hall of Fame
Why don't you Darby Followers try explaining Matt 5 to him. That's his issue with Dispensationalism.

Why don't you answer, lead without a job Craigie?:

When did the Old Covenant end, little arms Craigie? Was the law of Moses part of the Old Covenant? Were the feasts part of the Old Covenant?

Please teach us, frail looking Craigie. Please?

What's the problem, unemployed wimpy? I've asked you this, over 50 times.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul NEVER taught what John Nelson Darby invented in 1830.

Neither did anyone in all of Christendom from Paul till 1830.

Yes he did. Paul NEVER taught AD 70-ism/Preterism, and you cannot name one infallable man, that taught it, before the 1800's, when church of Christ-er J. Stuart Russell first invented your made up "doctrine."

Name one person/man, Craigie, that taught, what you "teach," on TOL-your AD 70-ism/Preterism. Name one citation, by any man, as you do, on every third post, "Fulfilled AD 70." Specificis, gay boy-post the links.

The Stuart/Josepjhus follower Craigie won't touch this post-watch.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Do you believe that the Holy Spirit reveals things to believers through His Tanakh?
Have you copied every verse on the topic "day of the LORD" for comparison and
collated them together to get an overall "picture" concerning this "day of the LORD" event?
Shalom.

I have spent some time with the subject before.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Tonight I heard the Bible Project (the graphic/animated summaries) on the kingdom of God from Isaiah to Luke. It was pretty good. The expectation is that something like God reigning from Jerusalem would come, but obviously in another sense in what Jesus said when it came.

One odd bit: the cynical crowning with thorns and the lifting Christ up on the crossbar was called the enthronement. Paradoxical, yes, but I don't know why they did the crucifixion when the resurrection is called the enthronement in Acts 2:30+ and is a bit of a happier outcome. And it is said to be what David foresaw on his throne.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. It sounds like you are learning what some people believe.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
So long

I cannot understand what you are saying, either you are trying to say something, or you are just pretending to say something.

So long
Shalom.

I am sorry about that. I do not know how or if I could do better. God bless. God's peace to you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Care to characterize them for us... like a "timeline" or related circumstances?
A Boolean search would work quite well for you to better explain to us
THE Day of the LORD [YHWH]
Shalom.

LORD is from YHVH, Yahveh, in the Hebrew yod-hey-vav-hey from right to left, יהוה.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Resembles trolling, doesn't it.

Converses...feeds out line...converses some more...more line...gets put in a corner, suddenly goes dumb, suddenly has no idea what you have been saying. Then...reset line, start over...repeat process...

Shalom...blessings...good day...all the same.

Yet he, like others, insists he was a dispie once upon a time without being able to say much about it, like the others.
Shalom.

I was not a dispie, I was under dispensational teaching and so by default was a dispensationalist. If you have been following, you understand some of what these beliefs and teachings have been.

Are you familiar with eschatology and futurism? This is different from a view such as Acts 2, Mid-Acts, or Acts 28 dispensationalism, which I am less familiar with, but it is dispensationalism. For example, interpreting the 70 weeks in Daniel. Do you find fault with this approach? I do. I am not a follower of dispensationalism. I am a Jew.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
What precepts and laws did Abraham believe and adhere to? It could not be the law of Moses.
Shalom.

You have a good point.

This is one difficulty with calling the first five books of the Bible, the TaNaKh, or the Old Testament (is the Old Covenant the first five books?), The Law of Moses.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
This is the sort of unresponsive stupidity that landed you on my ignore list several months ago. What kind of conversation is possible if this is how you're going to respond?

You're clearly not interested in any real examination of your beliefs and I coulbn't care less what you reject or how or why.

Good bye.

This entire website is turning out to be a waste of my time. Almost no one has one ounce of intellectual honesty.
Shalom.

Maybe you can see that an examination of my beliefs is different from an examination of dispensationalism.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

The Noahide laws are for all nations. The Torah was given to the nation of Israel.
Shalom.
Jacob
The Law was meant to be observed in the Nation of Israel.
Since 1948, the Nation of Israel has existed.
The spiritual Jews returned to Israel from Babylon,
the carnal Jews remained in Babylon.
YHVH is calling His spiritual Jews to Israel,
however, the carnal will disobey and remain with the Gentiles.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The Law was meant to be observed in the Nation of Israel.
Since 1948, the Nation of Israel has existed.
The spiritual Jews returned to Israel from Babylon,
the carnal Jews remained in Babylon.
YHVH is calling His spiritual Jews to Israel,
however, the carnal will disobey and remain with the Gentiles.
Shalom.

The southern kingdom, Judah, was in Babylon for 70 years. Are you familiar with when this was?

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

Shalom.

The southern kingdom, Judah, was in Babylon for 70 years. Are you familiar with when this was?

Shalom.

Jacob

445 BC = Decree of Artexerxes to rebuild Jerusalem and the wall and gates.
69 shabuwa` "weeks of years" (483 yrs.) later, Messiah entered Jerusalem on a donkey.
There remains one shabuwa` "week" (7) years on the fulfillment of the prophecy.

Seventy shabuwa` are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the Holy of Holies.

Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven shabuwa`, and threescore and two shabuwa`=69: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times. And after threescore and two shabuwa` shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined. And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one shabuwa`: and in the midst of the shabuwa` he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate. - Daniel 9:24-27

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
How do you replace false thoughts or ideas with that which is true? Is there a process for this? Can you exchange one thought for another?

I read, study, observe, and teach (others) Torah. I desire that others would know about God's commands. I accept the TaNaKh and Matthew through Revelation.

Shalom.

Jacob
I can't help you with whatever it is you're trying to do with Torah observance, but if you're up for it (knowing you're probably not), try reading the Catechism of the Catholic Church. My conscience requires that I at least mention it to you, even though you're probably not interested. In the link, scroll to the bottom where the index is alphabetized, and look up whatever subject you'd like, and read. Reading what you know to be true, over and over again, tends to sow new seeds, waters them, removes rocks from the soil of your mind, and shoos away any birds from eating the seeds before they find purchase.

Works for me.

Best regards.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
445 BC = Decree of Artexerxes to rebuild Jerusalem and the wall and gates.
69 shabuwa` "weeks of years" (483 yrs.) later, Messiah entered Jerusalem on a donkey.
There remains one shabuwa` "week" (7) years on the fulfillment of the prophecy.
Shalom.

The land of Israel had not been receiving it's rest every seven years, so it received its rest for seventy years.

I do not know why you refer to Artexerxes. I also do not know how you interpret the rest of your post.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I can't help you with whatever it is you're trying to do with Torah observance, but if you're up for it (knowing you're probably not), try reading the Catechism of the Catholic Church. My conscience requires that I at least mention it to you, even though you're probably not interested. In the link, scroll to the bottom where the index is alphabetized, and look up whatever subject you'd like, and read. Reading what you know to be true, over and over again, tends to sow new seeds, waters them, removes rocks from the soil of your mind, and shoos away any birds from eating the seeds before they find purchase.

Works for me.

Best regards.
Shalom.

I am not a Catholic, I am a Jew. Thank you for being kind and curteous, but no thank you.

Shalom.

Jacob