Eliminating Dispensationalism

musterion

I will tell you this much before I sign off...

Believe it or not, your problem isn't really with dispensationalism at all. There's something else wrong here. Something you should have nailed down long ago, one way or the other.

john w

Hall of Fame
Thus, the Law of Moses is no longer in place.

Made up:

Romans 3:20 KJV Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

Romans 7 KJV
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Craigie: Man cannot know what sin is, to lead them to Christ.

Galatians 3:24 KJV Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.

Craigie-No law-abolished...Therefore, the lost cannot come to Christ.

And he lied about that:

The law serves to bring the lost to Christ.

Craigie: Everyone is saved-no law to condemn anyone, sin not imputed, per ...

1 John 3:4 KJV Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Romans 4:15 KJV Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

Romans 5:13 KJV (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Craigie the clown-this is what results from "man made" invention of Preterism.

Right, sweetie?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Yes.

Any dispie reading our exchange.
Shalom.

Okay. I hope that you will understand and change your view, or not have one, if you are persuaded. But I am not trying to persuade you. The point is that I recognize that you can change and that you are not locked into what you are thinking, maybe not even ever. When you say "we" you include others with you, which makes things extremely more difficult for you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Clearly, someone in some ministerial capacity in your life as a dispie failed to tell you the saving Good News. There's a couple possible reasons for that. But it's crystal clear you never heard it, even though you spent time with people who SHOULD have known it.
Shalom.

I may have heard the gospel somewhere, including at church, or my parents.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned

Believe it or not, your problem isn't really with dispensationalism at all. There's something else wrong here. Something you should have nailed down long ago, one way or the other.

Shalom.

I do not know what it is. I do not know what you are thinking.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I mean, predating Darby by many hundreds of years.

Besides the fact that Paul taught it, that is.
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about. Do you believe that the Law is not, but one day will be again?

Shalom.

Jacob

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

Why don't you Darby Followers try explaining Matt 5 to him. That's his issue with Dispensationalism.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Yes. However, I was not asking for that. And, I also do not believe in a seven year tribulation, or accompanying rapture.

Shalom.

Jacob

beameup

So, that is why you believe the law of Moses is still in place (every jot and tittle)?.
If you reject Grace then, by default, you place yourself under the Law and its curse.
Those who resist the Holy Spirit and reject Salvation, are under the curse of the Law.
Christ fulfilled the Law, so only by placing your faith in Christ can you be freed from condemnation.
Read Galatians