Does Luke 19:44 disprove Preterism?

musterion

He was God in the flesh, born of a virgin, the seed of Adam was not passed down to Him, He was tempted in every way just as we are -yet He did not sin, and He did the will of God the Father.

So were the apostles God inspired also infallible, insofar as the Scriptures they wrote by His inspiration?

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
You follow Alcazar TeT.

When you Darby Followers do this, all it does is show everyone how much it bothers you that Darby invented what you believe.

It drives you guys crazy.

You guys want it so bad for there to be a trace of what Darby invented before Darby, but no matter how hard Darby Followers have tried, it's just not there.

You guys live in denial.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
When you Darby Followers do this, all it does is show everyone how much it bothers you that Darby invented what you believe.

You guys want it so bad for there to be a trace of what Darby invented before Darby, but no matter how hard Darby Followers have tried, it's just not there.

You guys live in denial.

You're a follower of Luis De Alcazar.

lifeisgood

Jerusalem’s Destruction and the End

However the phrase “this generation” is taken, Jesus' statements in verses 32-33 emphasize that Jerusalem's destruction and then the events of the end, including the Son of Man's return and the cosmic signs that accompany it, are more certain than creation's permanence. Be assured, Jesus says, these things will come to pass.

https://www.biblegateway.com/resources/commentaries/IVP-NT/Luke/Jerusalems-Destruction-End

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You're a follower of Luis De Alcazar Tet. Google, who invented Preterism (Tets religion) and you'll find the name Luis De Alcazar. A Jesuit priest for the Catholic
church. Tet doesn't like being exposed by this info. Tet is angry.

lifeisgood

You guys live in denial.

It must drive you crazy that Luis De Alcazar invented what you believe.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
So the Scriptures are not infallible?

Why is it that you try to twist everything I say?

I just got done telling you all scripture is inspired by God, and then you ask me if the scriptures are not infallible.

(2 Peter 1:21) For prophecy never had its origin in the human will, but prophets, though human, spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Infallible scripture from fallible men.

tetelestai

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
It must drive you crazy that Luis De Alcazar invented what you believe.

The fact that I quoted numerous Preterists teachings from Eusebius from over a thousand years before Alcazar was born, shows you either aren't very bright, or you're just acting out your denial in a childish manner.