Do you guys parrot a slogan in the hope of being saved and chosen for heaven?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Fallible respective members of the body of Christ are the church, in this dispensation, clueless Roman drone.
That's exactly what the popes teach too, the Church's clergy are all fallible up to and including popes unless and only unless a pope is teaching from the chair, ex cathedra, in his official teaching status, and office, as supreme pastor of the Body of Christ.

Every such teaching is contained within the Catechism of the Catholic Church. There's no mysteries.

Gurucam

Gurucam, one thing I can respond to now, is the matter of adultery.

From my understanding of what the Church teaches, adultery is always objectively a trespass or sin or moral offense.

The Church teaches that adultery constitutes grave matter, or a grave moral offense. Grave sins when committed truly voluntarily are fatal or mortal sins.

The Church teaches to confess all trespasses or sins, and especially grave ones, to priests, and not to just anybody.

The Church believes as Scripture teaches that " If we confess our sins, [Jesus Christ] is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. " 1st John 1:9 (KJV)

Fact is, none of the above are Christian positions. They are probably O.T./Mosaic ideas. At all events (i.e. inside or outside "churches"), they are Antichrist ideas.

'The church' (which you referred to) is teaching Antichrist/Mosaic ideas under the corrupt and misguided belief that those ideas are Christian ideas.

Adultery/coveting is not 'a sin' for Christians. In fact the Holy KJV N.T. clearly and literally instructs newly spiritually aware people to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment, so as to serve spirit/love. This is how they become Christians. This is the only passage to being Christian.

On your other point:

Although a billion strong traditional Christians were led to believe and believe there can be and is 'forgiveness of sin', that is a deception and mocking of God. That deception and mocking of God was and continue to be perpetrated on the billion strong traditional Christians by false prophets.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

False prophets are recruiting for Satan and hell by using deception. They promote that it is O.K. to sin because you can and will be forgiven. Fact is there is no forgiveness of sin, if one sin, one goes to hell, invariably.

. . . and every one who, in the least way, esteem, use, invoke and/or promote even the smallest part of only one of the ten commandments, must uphold all these laws perfectly or they sin and end in hell . . . there is no forgiveness.

The only way to totally avoid sin and enter and live in heaven is, to totally drop and transgress the ten commandments and serve spirit/love, unconditionally:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

There is nothing like forgiveness of sin in Christianity. Christianity is anchored totally, impartially and impersonally on reaping exactly what you soweth. If you deny this truth, you are a false prophet who is deceiving many and mocking God:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The only way to not get sin and go to heaven is to deliberately soweth only to Spirit. This requires that at all times and places on earth, one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit and Spirit, unconditionally:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

The above literally states, newly spiritually aware people are delivered from and must transgress, the 'thou shall not covet' commandment so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

Also the above confirms that the ten commandments, killeth. The ten commandments are the law of sin, death and delivery to hell.

Also the above confirms that the ten commandments and are only for people who are in the flesh. They can serve only flesh and soweth, only to flesh and not spirit and Spirit. They cannot inherit God's kingdom of heaven:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

It is critical that you come to know the above, so that you stop denying, persecuting, corrupting and undermining Jesus and Christianity, while you continue to misguide at least a billion people (i.e. traditional Christians), who at this time falsely believe that they are Christians.

It is time that you stop contributing to:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

A billion strong traditional Christians (who all share and rely on that corrupt 'forgiveness' idea, cannot be the chosen few.

Clearly they must the the 'many' who are misled by false prophets, err and do not make it.

The the road to heaven is labeled by false prophets, with many cunning, sneaky, nice sounding, popular ideas and slogans which are geared to divert one to hell. One of these corrupt ideas, is that 'there is forgiveness of sin'.

Forgiveness of sin was a one time past offering that the Lord Jesus made to the Jews of 2000 odd years ago for their sin up to that time. Part of that offer include the Jews totally dropping the Old/Mosaic/ten commandment covenant/system and fully accept and embrace the New/spirit and Spirit based/Christian covenant/system. If they did not do this the forgiveness offer was invalid. If they did not they remained under the Old, sin, death and delivery to hell covenant.

Fact is only 7000 Jews ever accepted God's offer of Jesus and the New spirit and Spirit based Christian covenant/system. All other Jews remained under the Old system and were and continue to be doomed:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The New/spirit and Spirit based/Christian covenant/system is anchored solely on what one soweth one reap. There is no forgiveness in this system. In Christianity there was only one forgiveness offer. That offer is a totally done deal. No forgiveness offer is available, since 2000 odd years ago.

'Forgiveness of sin' is a "lemon idea", created by false prophets who infiltrated Christianity undetected and has been misguiding and continue to misguide, a billion strong tradition Christians.

I can provide the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. which totally, literally and clearly confirm all the above.

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Gurucam, it is not as if you aren't on the more imaginative end of private scriptural interpretations, and it is not as if you aren't on the more erudite end of that spectrum either, but imagination and erudition are not proof that your teachings are sound. The fact is, your private interpretation is only a private interpretation, and no Christians are called to pay heed to private interpretations. The Church has believed and taught from the earliest, things that you teach against, and the Church never ever believed, ever, the things that you teach.

Gurucam

Nihilo,

People delight in the 'thou shall not covet' and 'thou shall not commit adultery' commandments only because their unions are not held together or cannot be held together, by spirit/love/God.

These people are 'dead to' spirit/love/God . . . so they seek and invoke laws (the ten commandment and other laws) to keep their spouses bounded to them in loveless/carnal/man made unions. This situation killeth.

There is nothing good about any of the ten commandments. They all killeth. They are all curses. Any thing held together by any of the ten commandments, spiritually killeth one, lead one to get sin and be delivered into hell.

Your position on adultery (although widely shared by a billion strong traditional Christians) simply exposes you to be one of the above people. These sad people all esteem, use, invoke and promote the thou shall not commit adultery/thou shall not covet commandments so as to (seek to) keep their spouses imprisoned with them, in loveless/carnal/man-made unions.

Using and invoking the ten commandments on other people, is a covert bullying technique that is fit for use only by spiritually dead people (i.e. those who are not yet converted), among only themselves. This is not to be used on Christians and other spiritually aware people.

When one is a Christian or any other spiritually aware person, if the love bond in one's union/marriage has waned, then one must go out and find new partners and covert and commit adultery according to spirit/love. Do not, at any event, have sex in a loveless union.

If your partner is spiritually dead he/she will not appreciate or approve of the above. However the above is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes you free from the law of sin and death (i.e. the ten commandments).

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Your (spiritually dead) spouse will seeks to invoke the 'thou shall not covet'/'thou shall not commit adultery' commandment on you. In that case set your spiritually dead spouse off, let him/her leave:

1 Corinthians: 7 KJV N.T.
15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

Separation/divorce is totally recommended in Christianity when love between partners is none existent or have have has waned. No law is needed or to be used to keep Christian from going freely to other partners under their own urging of spirit/love.

Christians do not invoke the ten commandment to justify keeping anyone in a loveless/carnal union with him/her. God is literally Love and must rule totally over any law including the ten commandments.

Only spirit/love and Spirit/Love unions are put together and held together by God. When love wanes it is time for these union to be dissolved. This is the workings of God and Grace of God. This is a mystery of God's kingdom of heaven.

All people who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are in carnal marriages that are put together by man and not God.

5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nihilo,

People delight in the 'thou shall not covet' and 'thou shall not commit adultery commandments only because their unions are not held together by spirit/love/God. These people are dead to spirit/love/God . . . so they seek law (the ten commandment and other laws to keep their spouses bounded to them in loveless/carnal/man made unions.

There is nothing good about any of the ten commandments. They all killeth. They are all curses.

You position on adultery (although widely shared by a billion strong traditional Christians) simply exposes you to be one of the above people who seek to keep their spouse imprisoned with him/her is a loveless/carnal/man-made union.

Only spirit/love and Spirit/Love unions are put together and held by God. All people who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments are in carnal marriages that are put together by man and not God.
Gurucam, from the very earliest the Church has always honored the marriage bed (cf. Heb13:4KJV), and has always excommunicated the sexually immoral from celebrating the Eucharist, for the good of the Church. This is all throughout the KJV N.T., including but not limited to the Apostle Paul's epistles, and virtually every one them. It has always been Christian to teach and to believe in the goodness of marital fidelity and good discipline in the matter of conjugal relations. You're simply wrong.

Gurucam

Nihilo,

You said: "Gurucam, it is not as if you aren't on the more imaginative end of private scriptural interpretations, . . . "

Although interpreting the Holy KJV N.T. is a pervasive and 'accepted' practice, especially among the billion strong traditional Christians . . . it is a totally corrupt and Antichrist practice.

The Holy KJV N.T. are to be accepted and used literally. This is all that I do.

If you perceive that any thing I post is not literal in the Holy KJV N.T. but is an interpretation (mine or anyone else) then quote my statement and I will totally provide the literal and clear revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.

You are bearing 'false witness' on me by claiming that I interpret the Holy KJV N.T. without ever providing proof of an actual example.

The above is a simple, basic, fair and decent request. Instead all you seem to do is posture like a lemon used car sales person to sell lemon ideas.

Gurucam

Nihilo,

You said: "Gurucam, from the very earliest the Church . . ."

All early churches could only be supposed Christian churches. These churches were anchored by Peter. Fact is Peter was identified to be Satan by Jesus and Jesus also warned, those with ears to hear, about the dangers of Peter/Satan.

Even Paul blasphemed those early churches and he was not punished. Jesus rewarded Paul for blaspheming those erring, antichrist churches. Those church were antichrist because they were anchored in lettered/carnal knowing and lettered/carnal discernment.

Christianity is totally anchored on spirit, Spirit, and spirit knowing and spirit discernment. Only Paul broke this spirit barrier. And so prove himself a 'born again' person and worthy of being Christian. This happened first, on the road to Damascus.

Because of this, the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, appointed Paul as his only spokesman for Christianity, from among all those people, back then.

However Paul's commission was continuously denied, persecuted and undermined-ed by Peter (& co). Peter corruptly usurped the Christian title and Christianity.

Peter was not appointed to head Jesus Christian commission. Peter was identified to be Satan and appointed, by the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus to anchor Jesus' Satanic church:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Only Paul was appointed to anchor Jesus Christian commission.

Of course, as you know Peter eventually ran Paul's ideas out of town, usurped the Christian title and falsely present himself in charge of Jesus' Christian commission.

And all supposed Christian and other churches came under Peter/Satan. Being Satan (dead within), Peter could do no better than promote things that are for spiritually dead people as Christian ideologies from within what passed for Christian church.

And so, up to this day, nothing of the Old or even new churches is reliable or actually Christian. The billion strong traditional Christians, all got their Christian ideas (directly ot indirectly) from Peter/Satan. They are all seriously misled.

Only a few escaped this net of corruption to become the chosen few.

One's best guide for Christianity is the Holy KJV N.T.. At all event any church that goes against the Holy KJV N.T. is corrupt and in serious err.

The Holy KJV N.T. is validated by the Spirit of Truth to be an accurate rendition of 'truth'.

On another related point:

Millions of people are translating and re-translating and invoking and quoting old manuscripts and the O.T. etc. to 'improve' the Holy KJV N.T.. This is totally futile and corrupt.

The totality about Christianity is about entering God's kingdom of heaven.

And the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven is found only in the Holy KJV N.T. and only in those few deliveries which Jesus made to only His disciples in totally private sessions among only them.

The mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven were hid from Abraham's generation until they were brought by Jesus and revealed only to the Saints:

Colossians: 1 King James Version (KJV)
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nihilo,

You said: "Gurucam, it is not as if you aren't on the more imaginative end of private scriptural interpretations, . . . "

Although interpreting the Holy KJV N.T. is a pervasive and 'accepted' practice, especially among the billion strong traditional Christians . . . it is a totally corrupt and Antichrist practice.

The Holy KJV N.T. are to be accepted and used literally. This is all that I do.
No, it is clearly not.
If you perceive that any thing I post is not literal in the Holy KJV N.T. but is an interpretation (mine or anyone else) then quote my statement and I will totally provide the literal and clear revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.

You are bearing 'false witness' on me by claiming that I interpret the Holy KJV N.T. without ever providing proof of an actual example.

The above is a simple, basic, fair and decent request. Instead all you seem to do is posture like a lemon used car sales person to sell lemon ideas.
The present question of adultery suffices. We'll see where that leads.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Gurucam, there is only One Church in the Holy KJV N.T.
It is the Church that the Apostle Paul mentioned, the Body of Christ, and it is as Paul said, founded upon the Apostles, and as the Holy KJV N.T. says, the One Church is built upon the Apostle Peter, by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself. There is One historic Christian faith (Eph4:5KJV).

john w

Hall of Fame
That's exactly what the popes teach too, the Church's clergy are all fallible up to and including popes unless and only unless a pope is teaching from the chair, ex cathedra, in his official teaching status, and office, as supreme pastor of the Body of Christ.

Every such teaching is contained within the Catechism of the Catholic Church. There's no mysteries.
No, there is no such thing as this infallible teaching authority known as the "magisterium," or this made up "pope" allegedly teaching infallibly-" a pope is teaching from the chair, ex cathedra, in his official teaching status, and office, as supreme pastor of the Body of Christ."

Fallible members of the boc are the church, in this dispensation, and we teach.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is David the "Father of God?" Is John the Baptist the "Cousin of God?" Is Elizabeth the "Aunt of God?

:thumb:
Kinda puts in perspective the whole "Mary is the mother of God" premise.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
No, there is no such thing as this infallible teaching authority known as the "magisterium," or this made up "pope" allegedly teaching infallibly-" a pope is teaching from the chair, ex cathedra, in his official teaching status, and office, as supreme pastor of the Body of Christ."
Yes, there sure is. You can call it illegitimate but you cannot call it fiction; it is not made up.
Fallible members of the boc are the church, in this dispensation, and we teach.
You sure do! Grin smilie.

The teaching issue was settled 2000 years ago. Bona fide Christian teaching, in which you frequently participate, and in an exemplary manner, I might add, is Apostolic teaching. If any teaching is not Apostolic then it is not bona fide, authentic Christian teaching in matters of faith, doctrine and morals. And the college of bishops in communion with the Holy See and the pope himself (our magisterium) is the bona fide organ of the Body of Christ for the formulation and codification of bona fide Christian teaching, and always has been, because they are tasked with oversight of that same Body, and the formulation and codification of teaching is their primary role, as is shown when they convened the Jerusalem Church council, recorded for us in the Book, in Acts, in order to integrate the Apostle Paul's gospel into the Church's Apostolic teaching. And they succeeded. No one ever doubted whether the first Church council was a success.

Gurucam

Antichrist/Anti-the Holy KJV N.T./pro-O.T. people must be identified, for all to know

Antichrist/Anti-the Holy KJV N.T./pro-O.T. people must be identified, for all to know

Antichrist/Anti-the Holy KJV N.T./pro-O.T. people who come, as teachers, among Christians, aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' are nothing other that unaware, false, spying brethren.

They promote that there is only one covenant and that is the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish one. They conveniently ignore:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Fact is there are two covenants and they are totally different.

There is a Satanic covenant that is conformed to the O.T./ten commandments. And there is another totally different and New covenant that is totally without the O.T./ten commandments and is conformed to spirit and Spirit. This is the N.T./Christian covenant:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Acts: 13King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

The above confirms that is there is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandment (that is righteousness of God that is without obligation to not commit adultery). The above confirms also, that those who believe in Jesus is justified to transgress the ten commandment (including being justified to commit adultery).

The following defines the fixed parameters and limits of, of Jesus' Satanic commission, which was rendered onto Peter:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above is Satan serving Jesus in a very specific way.

Peter was identified to be Satan:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Peter was given the Satanic commission/church, by the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus:

Matthew: 16 KJV N.T.
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

The above was said to Peter/Satan by the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus.

However the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is not the Lord from heaven. Only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Jesus is the Lord from heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Therefore Peter did not know the Lord Jesus from heaven. And Peter did not get his commission from the Lord Jesus from heaven. Peter knew the first natural man Jesus who was earthly and of earth.

Fact is, Peter got his commission from the first natural man Jesus who was earthly and of earth. And Peter's commission was earthly and of earth which is 'thing of man' and therefore Satanic.

On the other hand Paul knew Jesus in a different form. Paul knew Jesus after he rose to heaven and was clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. At this time, Jesus was not the natural man Jesus who was earthly and of earth. Jesus had transformed back to, Jesus, clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God body and He was the Lord from heaven.

This is how Paul knew Jesus:

Acts: 9 King James Version (KJV)
3 And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined round about him a light from heaven:
4 And he fell to the earth, and heard a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me?

And Paul got all his knowledge and guidance directly from this Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus:

Galatians: 1 KJV N.T.
11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
12 For I neither received it of man (not from Peter and the others), neither was I taught it (he did not read or study scriptures), but by the revelation of Jesus Christ (he got it directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth).

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

Paul search his own heart/spirit to know precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for him to know, pray for, say and do. This is how and from whom, Paul got his gospel:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Paul was very special because from among all of those people only he was able to get his guidance and gospel directly from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth and not from any human or from reading and studying scriptures. Paul exemplified Jesus N.T./Christian covenant which is totally spirit and Spirit based.

Of course Satanic people like Nihilo will totally deny and seek to undermine this truth. Please beware of Nihilo, who is clearly 'dead within'. There can be no compromise about this determination and fact. Antichrist/Anti-the Holy KJV N.T./pro-O.T. people must be identified, for all to know. When they come among aspiring Christians, 'babes in Christ' and Christians to teach and guide them, they are the unawares, false spying brethren and tey are also the false prophet who misguide many.

Rest assured that O.T. people cannot teach N.T. people anything worthwhile.

The gospel which Peter got was from a man, (i.e. the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus) and it was after man. Peter got both his appointment and gospel from the natural man, earthly Jesus. And both Peter's appointment and gospel is for people in the flesh (i.e. people whose spirits must be saved). People in the flesh are 'after (things of) man'. Peter's gospel was for 'men in the flesh'. Satan savors the thing of man. Peter's church is Jesus' satanic commission, under the following

The Gospel which Paul got was from the Lord from heaven (i.e. the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus). This is Jesus commission for people whose spirit are already saved. Only people whose spirits are already saved can have communion with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Lord Jesus as Paul did.

Currently, Jesus is in spirit heaven, clad only in his Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. He is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. Only when a person's spirit is saved (i.e. when one becomes spiritually aware . . . 'converted') can one come onto Jesus and then be healed by Jesus:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross (they are spiritually dead), and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart (become spiritually aware), and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Knowing and communing the physical Jesus (as Peter did) cannot heal or save one. Peter's commission is for the dead, until the dead become spiritually aware (i.e. until the spirits of the dead are saved). Then they have to abandon Peter and his commission and come to Paul's spirit and Spirit based commission.

It is under Paul's commission that one can be healed/saved by the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, after one has been converted by Peter and abandon Peter and come onto to Paul's spirit based commission.

If one does not know the above fact one cannot even dream of becoming or being Christian . . . one will simply be posting foolishness which Satan conditioned into one's head. One will not have the 'heart actualization and heart capacity' to know truth and so separate truth from delusion.

One will simply parroting things without knowing any thing in one's heart.

This is my assessment of Nihilo. Please beware. He is an unawares, false spying prophet who is pretending to be a brethren. He is among aspiring Christians. 'babes in Christ' and Christians to cunningly and corruptly return them to bondage under the ten commandments:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Clearly, Nihilo is an unaware false spying brethren, who is here to return (or keep) aspiring Christians and 'babes in Christ' to bondage under the law of sin and death (the ten commandments) and so cause them to fall from Christ and grace . . . be very careful, indeed.

Clearly, Nihilo is better placed among Jews, under Moses. He must leave Jesus and Christians, totally alone.

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Gurucam, there is only One Church in the Holy KJV N.T.
It is the Church that the Apostle Paul mentioned, the Body of Christ, and it is as Paul said, founded upon the Apostles, and as the Holy KJV N.T. says, the One Church is built upon the Apostle Peter, by the Lord Jesus Christ Himself. There is One historic Christian faith (Eph4:5KJV).

Gurucam

Note the Christian position on adultery. It is unlike the Mosaic position on adultery

Note the Christian position on adultery. It is unlike the Mosaic position on adultery

With respect to God and Jesus, there are two churches/commissions. And two (differing and opposing) positions on adultery and coveting.

1. One church/commission is anchored on righteousness of God that is with the ten commandments. This is the church of Moses and the church of Peter. This is Jesus' 'seen' and temporal Satanic church. In this church/commission one is not at all permitted to covet or to commit adultery.

2. There is another church/commission that is anchored on righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments. This s Jesus' 'not seen' and eternal spirit and Spirit based, Christian church. In this church/commission, one is instructed to transgress the thou shall not covet/thou shall not commit adultery commandments in order to serve spirit/love.

That is under this commission one is 'dead to the thou shall not covet' commandment so that one can transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and find a new mates (outside of one's marriage), so as to serve spirit/love. This is how one stops bringing forth children of the flesh (like Ishmael) and start bringing forth only children of God (like Isaac).

The following revelation from the Holy KJV N.T. clearly and literally confirm the above:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death (i.e. children of the flesh, like Ishmael).
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter (so that we will bring forth only children of God, like Isaac)
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

Clearly Nihilo never transgress the thou shall not covet/thou shall not commit adultery commandments so as to serve spirit/love. Therefore Nihilo's off springs are children of the flesh, like Ishmael and not children of God, like Isaac.

Of course you other guys will read the above and adopt same and so as bring forth only fruits onto God/children of God (like Isaac) and no fruits onto death/children of the flesh, like Ishmael because, you heed the following warning:

Children of the flesh (like Ishmael) will be cast out and not inherit God's kingdom of heaven together with children of God (like Isaac):

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
24 Which things are an allegory: for these are the two covenants (one with the ten commandments and one without the ten commandments). . .
28 Now we, brethren, as Isaac was, are the children of promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

This is a very serious issue. Do not let Nihilo, derail and misguide you, with his O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment/law of sin, death and hell ideas and rhetoric. If you fall for Nihilo and his O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment/law of sin, death and hell ideas and rhetoric you and yours will be cast out of God's kingdom of heaven.

Give your self a fighting chance under N.T./spirit, Spirit and liberty/Christian system, instead of a guaranteed passage to sin, death and hell under the O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment system, where all fall short of the glory of God:

Romans: 4 KJV N.T.
15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

The above is why the law was totally done away with for Christians:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses

Why would anyone remain under the ten commandments in the slightest way:

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

'Guilty of all' means falling short of the glory of God and ending in hell.

Seem that Nihilo simply wants to send as many as possible to Satan, in hell . . . for that is the guaranteed end for those who esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments because: the ten commandments are the law of sin, death, 'falling short of the glory of God' and delivery to hell.

Nihilo must fool you into believing that there is forgiveness of sin because under the law that he is pushing every one sin.

However there is no forgiveness of sin every one reaps exactly what one soweth. To claim that there is forgiveness is a corrupt deception and mocking of God:

At all events, you guys need to beware of Nihilo and his nice sounding but clearly corrupt rhetoric.

The only way to avoid (i.e. not ever get) sin is to ignore and transgress the ten commandments, every time, so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

The above is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Nihilo is simply an unwitting pawn in a big Antichrist conspiracy that is way beyond his understanding.

The Jews have a long and old commitment to the above conspiracy:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

Who can deny that the Jews are not still doing the above?

Currently this conspiracy is anchored on interpreting the Holy KJV N.T. as opposed to taking and using the Holy KJV N.T. literally.

Being permitted to interpret the revelations in Holy KJV N.T. enables one to twist them to support any agenda. This renders the Holy KJV N.T. totally useless as a source for truth (which is defined as the straight gate and narrow way). And instead turn the Holy KJV N.T. into a tool for supporting many (and any possible) agendas and ideas.

I rely totally on the literal revelation in the Holy KJV N.T.

However, click here for someone's conspiracy idea which use religions and the convenient use of interpreting scriptures to support conspiracies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTbIu8Zeqp0

It seems that one has to search many places before seeing the light and so accept the Holy KJV N.T., literally (without interpreting) as one's only source for truth. I am offering that opportunity.

You are well advised to trust only the literal presentation of and literal messages in, the revelations of the Holy KJV N.T. This is a real good place to start.

Nihilo seems to be an unaware/unwitting recruiter for Satan . . . once again, beware of Nihilo. At best his intention may be good but he is unwittingly pushing foolishness and corruption which can be very devastating to those who take him seriously.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The only way to avoid (not ever get) sin, death and delivery to hell is as follows:

The only way to avoid (not ever get) sin, death and delivery to hell is as follows:

The only way to avoid (i.e. not ever get) sin, death and delivery to hell is to drop, ignore and transgress the ten commandments, every time, so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

This includes committing adultery and coveting so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally.

The above is the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

The above is the sinless path and also the path to salvation and heaven which Jesus offered . . . first, to the Jews who were under the 'no win' curse of the ten commandments, and then, to everyone else.

This was and is the final divine offering. It is a done deal since 2000 odd yeas ago. Since then no forgiveness of sin was or is available. Only judgment ensued according to what one soweth:

8 For he that soweth to his flesh (i.e. according to the ten commandments) shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

However, the state of 'the union with Christ' address is simply the following: only a few (the chosen few) gave up the ten commandments and embraced this new path. Billions continue to esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments and ignore unconditional service to spirit/love.

. . . and so be it:

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

The prophesies of Jesus are always correct.

Last edited:

Gurucam

There is no forgiveness of sin.

Once one get sin, one fall short of the glory of God and is doomed to go to hell. And once one esteem, use, invoke and/or promote the ten commandments, even in the least way, one gets sin and fall short of the glory of God.

The only way to avoid sin, death and hell is to drop that which created sin, death and delivery to hell in the first place (i.e. the ten commandments). And replace that with something much better.

This is what God did for the Jews first and then all others, through the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus:

Of course, it is common knowledge that the Jews totally rejected Jesus and the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus and choose instead, to remain under the law of sin, death and delivery to hell.

Now they want to invoke the totally none-existent idea of 'forgiveness', that was never part of even their O.T./Mosaic/ten commandment/Jewish tradition.

They delight in stoning their peers for transgressing the ten commandments.

Is that not foolish people into foolishness?