Do you guys parrot a slogan in the hope of being saved and chosen for heaven?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
No, you do not. If you did, you and ththe RCO would call Elizabeth the "Aunt of God," by direct inference, by your argument, and, similarly, John the Baptist the "Cousin of God" by direct inference, by your argument.
And this is your argument that the Catholic Church is satanic. Plain smilie.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
No it doesn't-no scripture cites this made up "magisterium" jazz-you/Rome made it up.
I didn't make up anything. And the college of bishops, which at the time included all Eleven living Apostles, convened a Church council and it's recorded right in Acts for us all the see.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Body of Christ is built upon the Apostles, and upon their chief, Peter, according to the Scripture.

Nope-you are following the wrong apostle/apostles-Peter and the 11.

The boc, in this dispensation, is to follow the apostle Paul-Romans 11:13 KJV And Paul tells you...
Ephesians 2 KJV

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

And this "the foundation of the apostles and prophets" are the apostles and prophets from Paul, forward, not the 12, or the "OT" prophets.

john w

Hall of Fame
I didn't make up anything. And the college of bishops, which at the time included all Eleven living Apostles, convened a Church council and it's recorded right in Acts for us all the see.

Yes, you did-no scripture cites this made up "magisterium" jazz-you/Rome made it up.

No scripture asserts that the interpretation of the book is rested solely in the hands of some fallible clowns, in clown outfits-none. Fallible members of the body of Christ, the church, in this dispensation, are responsible for interpreting, and teaching others.

There is no such thing as "apostolic succession" through a bunch of clowns, in clown outfits, and clown hats.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

The boc, in this dispensation, is to follow the apostle Paul-Romans 11:13 KJV And Paul tells you...
Ephesians 2 KJV

19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;

20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;

And this "the foundation of the apostles and prophets" are the apostles and prophets from Paul, forward, not the 12, or the "OT" prophets.
Well then it's just Apostle, and not this unbiblical "apostles" that you made up. Deceiver, for all to see, how you mangle the Book, to make it fit what you see, instead of letting the Scripture be a light for your eyes and your feet and your path.

john w

Hall of Fame
Well then it's just Apostle, and not this unbiblical "apostles" that you made up. Deceiver, for all to see, how you mangle the Book, to make it fit what you see, instead of letting the Scripture be a light for your eyes and your feet and your path.

What a mess...The droid does not even know that there were apostles, prophets,"post Paul."

Acts 14:14 KJV Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out,

One of many.

Acts 11:27 KJV And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch.

Acts 13:1 KJV Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

The chronological order:

"OT"-prophets, then apostles

Luke 11:49 KJV Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

"Post Paul"-apostles, then prophets..

1 Corinthians 12:28 KJV-notice the order...details..

And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

1 Corinthians 12:29 KJV-notice the order...details...

Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?

Ephesians 2:20 KJV-notice the order...details...

and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone

The bible is a book of details, precise, full of wisdom, in contrast to you, who is sloppy, besides being full of sophistry, hot air, and ignorant.

Contrasts.

I like 'em, Mikey.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Yes, you did-no scripture cites this made up "magisterium" jazz-you/Rome made it up.
I didn't make up anything.
No scripture asserts that the interpretation of the book is rested solely in the hands of some fallible clowns, in clown outfits-none. Fallible members of the body of Christ, the church, in this dispensation, are responsible for interpreting, and teaching others.
No scripture asserts that the Body of Christ is built upon the Scripture, or any interpretation of it, but the Scripture does teach that the Body of Christ is built upon Peter and upon the Apostles.
There is no such thing as "apostolic succession" through a bunch of clowns, in clown outfits, and clown hats.
It's makes it very easy to know at a glance who they are though, their vestments.

john w

Hall of Fame
I didn't make up anything.
No scripture asserts that the Body of Christ is built upon the Scripture, or any interpretation of it, but the Scripture does teach that the Body of Christ is built upon Peter and upon the Apostles.
It's makes it very easy to know at a glance who they are though, their vestments.

Yes, you did, and yes, it does.

Ephesians 2 KJV

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
What a mess...The droid does not even know that there were apostles, prophets,"post Paul."

Acts 14:14 KJV Which when the apostles, Barnabas and Paul, heard of, they rent their clothes, and ran in among the people, crying out,

One of many.

Acts 11:27 KJV And in these days came prophets from Jerusalem unto Antioch.

Acts 13:1 KJV Now there were in the church that was at Antioch certain prophets and teachers; as Barnabas, and Simeon that was called Niger, and Lucius of Cyrene, and Manaen, which had been brought up with Herod the tetrarch, and Saul.

The chronological order:

"OT"-prophets, then apostles

Luke 11:49 KJV Therefore also said the wisdom of God, I will send them prophets and apostles, and some of them they shall slay and persecute:

"Post Paul"-apostles, then prophets..

1 Corinthians 12:28 KJV-notice the order...details..

And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

1 Corinthians 12:29 KJV-notice the order...details...

Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?

Ephesians 2:20 KJV-notice the order...details...

and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone

The bible is a book of details, precise, full of wisdom, in contrast to you, who is sloppy, besides being full of sophistry, hot air, and ignorant.

Contrasts.

I like 'em, Mikey.
What a mess! You made up that there were other than Twelve Apostles, making the Scripture inherently confusing when it refers continually to the Twelve Apostles. They figure in all the way to the end of the Book, which you know, but deny, because you believe that the Holy Bible was written to you, personally, and instead of seeing in it the Lord's glorious Church, His Body, which was conceived right there in Acts, for all to see; you believe His Body is founded upon the Scripture, and upon even more narrowly, your personal reading of it, in a vacuum, historically, and presently.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Yes, you did, and yes, it does.

Ephesians 2 KJV

This is a never-heard-before teaching. You made that up.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Another Rome made up term-"vestments."

Bunch of clowns, in clown hats, and clown hats. They cannot touch me, biblically.
They don't want to touch you.
They have over 200 thousand parish churches.
How many do you have? NADA.

john w

Hall of Fame
What a mess! You made up that there were other than Twelve Apostles, making the Scripture inherently confusing when it refers continually to the Twelve Apostles....

You cannot be this stupid:

You: Well, my priest, clown in clown hat/outfit, "cardinal," monsignor, nun, told me there were only 12 apostles, you see, uh, urrr......and I will be just fine.

john w

Hall of Fame

Ephesians 2 KJV

Our hero's response?:

This is a never-heard-before teaching. You made that up.

1.That settles it.

You, to the Lord Jesus Christ, 2000 years ago:

This title of "God the Father" is a never-heard-before teaching. You made that up.

You, to Pharaoh, 6000 or so years ago:

This God of yours, the "I am," this LORD God is a never-heard-before teaching. You made that up.

2. Yes it has been taught by the church, respective members of the boc, before. You lied.

3. It is quite irrelevant when objective truth is received/discovered.

john w

Hall of Fame
What a mess! You made up that there were other than Twelve Apostles, making the Scripture inherently confusing when it refers continually to the Twelve Apostles. They figure in all the way to the end of the Book, which you know, but deny, because you believe that the Holy Bible was written to you, personally, and instead of seeing in it the Lord's glorious Church, His Body, which was conceived right there in Acts, for all to see; you believe His Body is founded upon the Scripture, and upon even more narrowly, your personal reading of it, in a vacuum, historically, and presently.

"the Lord's glorious Church, His Body," in this dispensation, is made up of respective, fallible members, of the boc, including myself. I am part of the church, and am responsible for teachings others, which I do, quite brilliantly.

The great saint John W's page: This page has had 16,494 visits

When do you want my teaching to you, to resume?

john w

Hall of Fame
...your personal reading of it, in a vacuum, historically, and presently.

Chapter, verse, where indiviual membersof the boc, are not to "personally read" the book, or interpret it.

Just what the h is "personally" read? Should we impersonally read it? How should we read it? You are to read for others? Rome is to read for me?

Sophistry...Deception....

john w

Hall of Fame
They don't want to touch you.
They have over 200 thousand parish churches.
How many do you have? NADA.

1.Bunch of clowns, in clown hats, and clown hats. They cannot touch me, biblically.

2. The droid now asserts that popularity determines veracity, and thus asserts that Islam is the true "religion."

You satanic child of the devil.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
1.Bunch of clowns, in clown hats, and clown hats. They cannot touch me, biblically.

2. The droid now asserts that popularity determines veracity, and thus asserts that Islam is the true "religion."

You satanic child of the devil.
The Body of a Christ is an organization, not a religion; and it is the largest, and oldest, and longest living global organization, that the world's ever seen, whether that organization is sacred or secular, holy or profane. The Church is over 2000 million, 1000 million of whom are Catholics bodily.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Body of a Christ is an organization, not a religion; and it is the largest, and oldest, and longest living global organization, that the world's ever seen, whether that organization is sacred or secular, holy or profane. The Church is over 2000 million, 1000 million of whom are Catholics bodily.

You missed it-the Roman Catholic Organization, as a religious prostitute is not to called a church.

Fallible respective members of the body of Christ are the church, in this dispensation, clueless Roman drone.