Do you guys parrot a slogan in the hope of being saved and chosen for heaven?

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Nihilo,

We (as in you and I) do not trust the same thing.

I totally accept the Holy KJV N.T. which confirm that Peter was Satan. And so I cannot trust Peter and his church.

Do you share the view, above or are you simply posturing live a lemon used car sales person, in an effort to trick me and sell me your lemon idea?

Do not seek my endorsement.

Nihilo,

Again you are trying tricks to corruptly pass-off your O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish beliefs as Christian.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus from heaven was manifested as the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments.

Christians are under the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth which is anchored on liberty and righteousness of God that is totally without recognition of or regard for, the ten commandments:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

This following is the gift to Christians:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Did you actually get a Phd in lemon used car sales-person techniques or did you learn that in your church? Indeed some churches teach tricky.

Some churches teach their charges to be false spying brethren who must go covertly among authentic Christians and corruptly use lemon used car sales person techniques to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments. And many such operatives are totally unaware, they simply do not know that they are false prophets, serving a Satanic status-quo:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

You said, "I believe that adultery is a trespass, or a sin, no matter who you are and what you believe or what you know."

The Holy KJV N.T. instructs:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Your statement above is totally Antichrist/Satanic. You sound like an unawares, false spying brethren who came among Christians in an attempt to corruptly return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

I do not, at all, agree with your statement. Both the Holy KJV N.T. and I hold the following (opposing) view:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

'Justified' in not about forgiveness if you do the things which the ten commandments forbid.

'Justified' is a God given right/entitlement to those who believe in Jesus, to transgress the ten commandments (including the 'thou shall not commit adultery' commandment).

. . . there is a very good, serious and God given reason for Christians (i.e. those who believe in Jesus) to commit adultery, this is why the act is justified and not simply allowed or granted.

Of course, Jews are obliged to up hold all the ten commandments, perfectly. If they falter in the slightest, they go to hell.

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

It is not the same for Christians. Christians are not, at all, in the same sinking boat, like Jews.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth gave Christians freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and they will get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

Would you like to be shown the specific revelation in the Holy KJV N.T which clearly and literally instructs certain people to transgress a ten commandment? . . . do you have the belly for this truth?

There is no ambiguity in this revelation. However although this instruction is clearly and literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T., one must have a Christian heart, to face/digest this revelation, a Jewish belly will not help.

This revelation clearly and literally destroys a fundamental Jewish belief. Jews will certainly get upset stomach. Jews must take some stomach medication before reading this revelation, it is very damning to them.

. . . enough intrigue. Do you want to be shown the revelation and so test the integrity of my intrigue? . . . do you dare?
Gurucam I will revise this post with my responses for you when I get the chance.

john w

Hall of Fame
This young virginal lady said to the angel Gabriel in the sixth month and I quote, " be it unto me according to thy word. " There is no purer expression of Christian faith in all the world, and you know it to be true, if you too share her faith. She believed in her Son, in her heart (Lk2:19KJV), she is the mother of the Church because of her seminal faith.

No such thing, biblically, as "the mother of the church"-you winged that.

Is Eve "the mother of the mother of the church?"

Genesis 3:20 KJV

And Adam called his wife’s name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned

You're of course right to distinguish Eve from the new Eve, who is Mary the mother of God, the Queen Mother of heaven, because she is the mother of the Lord Jesus Christ who reigns over His kingdom in a different way in which He also simultaneously reigns over all of His creation. She was the first person to specifically believe in her Son, as opposed to those previous to her who believed in His day (cf. Jn8:56KJV).

john w

Hall of Fame
You're of course right to distinguish Eve from the new Eve, who is Mary the mother of God, the Queen Mother of heaven, because she is the mother of the Lord Jesus Christ who reigns over His kingdom in a different way in which He also simultaneously reigns over all of His creation. She was the first person to specifically believe in her Son, as opposed to those previous to her who believed in His day (cf. Jn8:56KJV).

No such thing as "Mother of God." And "the Queen Mother of heaven," you will not find, in describing Mary, in the book-you made it up. That is what Romanism does-just makes things up, w/o any biblical support. Of course, Rome rejects the scripture as their final authority-wickedness.

Is David the "Father of God?" Is John the Baptist the "Cousin of God?" Is Elizabeth the "Aunt of God?"

More Roman deception, for all, to observe.

Not a peep.

Gurucam

Perhaps I am wrong, but it seems to me that you are saying that a person must be regenerated (born again) first before they can believe in their heart?

Is that what you are saying?

Thanks!

One must be 'converted' before one can believe any thing in one's heart. To be 'converted' is to cease having a heart that is 'waxed gross'. This is exactly what it means to be 'born again'/born of spirit.

To be 'born again'/born of spirit is simply the act/event of awakening to (becoming aware of) one's own heart/spirit.

I do not use the term ('born again') because it is so totally corrupted in traditional Christianity. Traditional Christians speaks of 'born again' Christians. This implies that there are Christians who are not born again. There is no such thing.

Before one can be a Christian, one must be healed by Jesus. And before one can be healed by Jesus one must awaken to one's own heart/spirit (i.e. one must be 'born a second time', 'born of spirit' or 'born again').

These all mean the same thing. To be 'born a second time', 'born of spirit' or 'born again' is a small first step. This does not mean that one has communion with Jesus or the Holy Spirit through Jesus. It does not mean that one is led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Jesus. It simply means that one can function through one's spirit.

Indeed a converted person can be evil (not healed by Jesus):

Matthew: 15 King James Version (KJV)
19 For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

However before one can be Christian one must be 'converted'/'born again'. That is one must be aware of/awaken to, one's own heart/spirit and so be able to function through one's own heart/spirit.

To be able to function through one's heart/spirit means that:

1. one can believe/know thing in one's heart/spirit.
2. one can seek ye first the kingdom of God, that is within
3. one can search one's heart to know the mind of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth
4. one can be informed and led by the Spirit of Jesus
5. one can make mouth confessions while believing in one's heart.

The above are fundamental to being Christian. And the above are possible only when one is 'converted' which is the same as, being 'born again', no longer having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross, no longer being 'the dead' and being given by God to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The kingdom of God is in the spirit realm. Currently, Jesus is also in God's kingdom in the spirit realm. Christianity is totally about achieving live communion with God's kingdom of heaven in the spirit realm and Jesus who is in God's kingdom of heaven, in the spirit realm.

Both God's kingdom and Jesus can be reached only through our own individual hearts/spirits. If one's own heart/spirit is waxed gross, one cannot have communion with these two things. And so one cannot be Christian.

Among the people who the physical Jesus encountered, only the disciples had hearts/spirits that were not waxed gross. Everyone else had hearts/spirits that were 'waxed gross. That is, only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus, because their heart/spirits were not 'waxed gross'.

The hearts/spirit of everyone else were 'waxed gross/covered over. That is, everyone else were the dead who would bury each other. They were not given (by God) to follow Jesus:

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

One's heart is one's spirit. A 'waxed gross' heart/spirit is a covered over heart/spirit. One whose heart is waxed gross/covered over is described as 'the dead' (i.e. the spiritually dead):

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

Matthew: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Many people attempted to follow Jesus, like the disciples. All were turned away, except the twelve disciples. Only the disciples were given by God to follow Jesus and only they were allowed to follow Jesus, as disciples:

John: 6 King James Version (KJV)
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

If one is not given by God to follow Jesus, one is among the dead who bury their dead. There are just these two possibilities.

'Conversion' must happen during one's life on earth. Only this opens the door for one to become Christian.

Regeneration is a different spirit event.

'Regeneration' refers to the strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of the earth and the accompanying reign/rule of Spirit of Jesus on the surface of earth. This results in the Age of Christ consciousness on the surface of earth.

'Regeneration' (which is the regeneration/strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus, on the surface of earth) happens when the heavenly bodies (who are the angels in heaven) become realigned in a particular way.

Matthew: 19 KJV N.T.
28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Jesus, since his crucifixion and rise to heaven, is sitting on his throne of glory in spirit heaven. The above describe the strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus to a level that empowers the Spirit of Jesus to rule on the surface of earth. This is the prophesied return and rule of Jesus. It is a none physical event. It is orchestrated, totally through the Spirit of Jesus.

Recently the heavenly bodies (planets etc) became appropriately realigned. The Spirit of Jesus became significantly empowered on the surface of earth and is ruling, here. This Spirit is Christ consciousness.

It took 2000 odd years for the heavenly bodies to come to an alignment so as to empower the Spirit of Jesus to rule on earth. However for Jesus these 2000 odd human years on earth was simply 2 days. For Jesus, 2000 odd years ago, God's kingdom of heaven was close at hand, on earth.

The day came, recently. Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, now rules on the surface of earth and God's kingdom has 'descend' to the surface of earth.

Under the force of the Spirit of Jesus/Christ consciousness God's kingdom of heaven is reigning on the surface of earth. Every where all the old have become irrelevant, are dismantling, dissolving and being banished, to give way to a New order.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Dear Jerry Shugart,

'Conversion' must happen during one's life on earth. Only this opens the door for one to become Christian.

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

'Regeneration' refers to the strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of the earth and the accompanying reign/rule of the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of earth. This results in the Age of Christ consciousness on the surface of earth. Also called the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

'Regeneration' (which is the regeneration/strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus, on the surface of earth) happens when the heavenly bodies (who are the angels in heaven) become realigned in a particular way.

28 And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

In the above 'ye' refers to the chosen few who were converted, healed by the Spirit of Jesus and actually became Christians. These are not necessarily the disciples. These are Paul and the likes of Paul.

Jesus, since his crucifixion and rise to heaven, is sitting on his throne of glory in spirit heaven. He is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. In this 'spirit only' format Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. And He is the Lord from heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above revelation (i.e. Matthew: 19 verse 28, from the Holy KJV N.T.) describes the strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus to a level that empowers the Spirit of Jesus to totally rule on the surface of earth, from His throne of glory in spirit heaven. This is the 'regeneration'. This happens when heavenly bodies are re-aligned in a particular configuration, through their normal (thousands-years) cyclic movements.

This heavenly body realignment and the corresponding empowering of the Spirit of Jesus on earth is literally, the prophesied return and rule of Jesus on earth. It is a none physical event. It is orchestrated, totally through the Spirit of Jesus.

Recently the heavenly bodies (planets etc) became appropriately realigned. Then the Spirit of Jesus became significantly empowered on the surface of earth and is ruling, here. This Spirit is Christ consciousness. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is at hand on the surface of earth.

It took 2000 odd years for the heavenly bodies to come to an alignment so as to empower the Spirit of Jesus to rule on earth. However for Jesus these 2000 odd human years on earth was simply 2 days. For Jesus, 2000 odd years ago, God's kingdom of heaven was close at hand, on earth:

2 Peter: 3 King James Version (KJV)
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

The day came, recently. Jesus, as the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, now rules on the surface of earth and God's kingdom has 'descend' to the surface of earth.

Under the force of the Spirit of Jesus/Christ consciousness God's kingdom of heaven is reigning on the surface of earth. The consequence of this is that everywhere all the old (including the O.T.) have become irrelevant, are dismantling, dissolving and being banished, to give way to a New Christ consciousness, N.T. order.

The old status quo (included people/families/organizations etc. who were powerful in the past). They got wind of the descend of this new age on earth. And they attempted to remain relevant by introducing a one world government, a one world religion and a one world economy. They totally miss the point and the boat.

They are irrelevant to the Newly dawned Age of Enlightenment in Christ that is ruling on earth. Their ideas are conformed to seemingly O.T. ideas. However the surface of earth is in a fully bloomed KJV N.T. Age.

The old guards/old ruling class are totally out maneuvered and out-ranked. Theirs is now, a 'crash and burn' end . . . to give way to authentic Christians who are the New guards/New ruling class.

The promise is that Jesus will come with His Angels. Indeed, Jesus has come with the strong influence of His now very strengthened Spirit and the heavenly bodies (planets etc.) who are the Angels of heaven.

The Lord Jesus from heaven has finally come in His Spirit body with the Angels from heaven to rule, judge and dispatch people. After judgment Jesus will keep some people in heaven on the surface of earth and cast-out some to hell (with-in the depths of earth). This judgment and dispatch, will be done according to what each person soweth, while he/she lived on earth:

Matthew: 25 KJV N.T.
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

. . . and the purpose of Jesus coming:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Judgment is according to:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The sad fact is that those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments in the least way, soweth to flesh. The following is the revelation from the blessed, Holy KJV N.T. which clearly and literally confirm this fact:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

On the other hand those who deliberately transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally, soweth to Spirit.
This is also totally, clearly and literally confirmed by the above revelation from the blessed, Holy KJV N.T..

Nihilo's claim that all fall short of the glory of God is foolish wish-full thinking on his sad and unfortunate part. It is obvious that the Jews are going down. Nihilo simply want company. Given a chance, he would doom Christian and aspiring Christian, as well.

Nihilo is clearly an unawares, false spying prophet among Christians and aspiring Christians.

Fact is, Nihilo is very free to esteem, use, invoke and promote the O.T./ten commandments/Jews system and be contented with what Moses gave to and prepared for, them. However he seems to have some doubts or unhappiness with that system.

Clearly Nihilo is not prepared to do so and leave Christians and aspiring Christians alone. He is among us to desecrate, deny and corrupt our Holy KJV N.T.. And also attempt to do the same to Christians and aspiring Christians.

Frankly, Nihilo seems destine to be delivered to the hottest and darkest place inside the depths of earth, for his Antichrist/Satanic actions.

2000 odd years ago the Jews denied, persecuted, tortured and kill the Lord Jesus and up to this day, the likes of Nihilo has not stop doing exactly the same thing.

. . . this is the seriously sad, unfortunate and untenable state/position of Nihilo . . . do not be misled by him.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Nihilo

Are you an unawares false spying brethren, among Christians?

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into [highlight]bondage[/highlight]

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Christian are instructed:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of [highlight]bondage[/highlight].

The above are questions and literal verses from the Holy KJV N.T. . . . no interpretations.

Do you use the Holy KJV N.T. for your edification or do you corrupt and distort the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. to suit your O.T./ten commandments/law of sin and death/Jewish ideas and agendas?

The Holy KJV N.T., instructs:

39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

Christian are justified to commit adultery (there is a God given reason for Christians to commit adultery. In fact Christians are instructed, by the Holy KJV N.T., to commit adultery).

You said: "I believe that adultery is a trespass, or a sin, no matter who you are and what you believe or what you know."

Clearly Acts: 13 verse: 39 defines the clear Christian position. And your stated position is totally, clearly and boldly Antichrist. Clearly you have sold your soul to Satan (for earthly expediencies).

Are you continuing to corruptly return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments? The Jews started that 2000 odd years ago and never stop. What forgiveness can they hope to get, from Jesus or God?

Last edited:

Gurucam

Nihilo,

You said: "I believe that adultery is a trespass, or a sin, no matter who you are and what you believe or what you know."

Bottom line:

Your belief, as stated above, is not only total foolishness/rubbish. It is a totally Antichrist and corrupt position.

You can hold that belief for your self. However that belief is not Christian and cannot be enforced on Christians and others.

Learn to speak for yourself and be contented.

You are continuing to actively attempt to corruptly return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments? The Jews started that 2000 odd years ago and never stop. This is continuing and on-going denial, persecution, torture and crucifixion of the Lord Jesus for the past 2000 odd years by Jews. This is a consistent and perpetual very grave sin of Jews.

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into [highlight]bondage[/highlight]

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of [highlight]bondage[/highlight].

What forgiveness can the Jews (and you) hope to get, from Jesus or God for their deliberate, 2000 odd years of Antichrist activities? Your and their reason for doing this was and continue to be totally carnal and self-serving.

And you obviously know that you and yours need serious forgiveness.

However (like signs) there is and will be no forgiveness:

Deuteronomy 32 KJV N.T.
35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

The day of their calamity is at hand 'their foot' are sliding from under them.

All you seem to have is plenty of nice sounding (and politically correct) words that are anchored in corruption and . . . plenty bad deeds by you and your compatriots.

Clinton 'foot has slipped-out from under her'. The day of her calamity came. Clinton had all the politically correct (and nice sounding) words and she was cast-out in the recent U.S.A. presidential elections. The following is allegory:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and those who remained Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac and those who became Christians).

Jews (and similar others) are not born after the Spirit. Only Christians are born after the Spirit. One is born after the Spirit only when one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. As was done before, so it is done now, the Jews (those like Ishmael) persecute Christians (those like Issac).

Abraham generations are not all children of God/Christians. Some remained children of the flesh/Jews:

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

First days of judgment and casting-out is at hand. Judgment and casting-out will increase exponentially in quantum and diversity.

. . . you should be seriously quaking in your booths.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Do not be deceived about the following critical Christian facts

Do not be deceived about the following critical Christian facts

Nihilo,

Do not be deceived about the following critical Christian facts. Your salvation and deliverance are totally hinged on these facts:

Forgiveness was a one time offer which Jesus made to the Jews for their sins, up to that time, 2000 odd years ago. The Jews were supposed to graciously accept Jesus' forgiveness offer and cease being Jews and embrace Christianity (i.e. become Christians). Under Christianity they will accrue no more sin, even when they transgress the ten commandments. This was Jesus' offer of salvation and deliverance, to the Jews. Indeed it was offered first to the Jews.

At any event, the Jews (i.e. Ishmael and his generations) denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus and refused and thrown-out, His offer. And they continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of sin and death and they continue to accrue 'death' and sin in the old way, up to this day.

Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations ceased being Jews and became Christians. They embraced Jesus and his offer of forgiveness for their past sin and Christianity. They represent 7000 Jews who God reserved/saved. The rest of Abraham's generations are doomed:

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men (Jews), who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

And the Jews (Ishmael and his generations) continued consistently, to deny and persecute Jesus. They continued, consistently to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and to do all the above Antichrist things, for the past 2000 odd years. This included the Jews coming among aspiring Christians and Christians, as unawares, false spying brethren, so as to persecute, deceive and undermine Christians and Christianity:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generations) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac and his generations), even so it is now.

This persecution of Christians (Isaac and his generations) by Jew (Ishmael and his generations) is a never ending thing.

4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

Fact is, 2000 odd years ago, all idea of forgiveness was a done deal. No forgiveness is available for the past 2000 odd years. Immediately after Jesus' 'forgiveness offer' was 'done away with', the Lord Jesus established, impersonal and absolute judgment according to what one soweth. This operates through Jesus' 'not seen' and eternal Spirit, i.e. the Spirit of Jesus/the Spirit of Truth:

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Jesus Christ said:

John 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

'for he shall not speak of himself' confirms that the Spirit of Truth will be a totally impersonal and impartial judge. i.e. under judgment by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, "what one soweth, one will definitely reap", automatically. No pray request for forgiveness will be heard or entertained.

'Praying for forgiveness', though very commonly accepted, is totally against ''an eye for an eye' (the Old system) and the above Christian position (the New system).

'Praying for forgiveness' has no scriptural basis.

'Praying' for forgiveness, that came into vogue 2000 odd years ago, was made-up by erring, deceitful and Antichrist/Satanic/false prophet men (who covertly controlled and ruled over many and huge churches) . . . and successfully deceived, at least a billion strong traditional Christians:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

A billion strong traditional Christians are not Christians, at all. They are on the false doctrines of false prophets.

The false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, who Jesus spoke about, are Jewish sympathizers and Jews, the likes of who denied, persecuted, tortured and killed the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, 2000 odd years ago.

The warring factions in the Holy KJV N.T. were always Jews vs Christians.

Jesus always says to Christians: "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world".

Jesus always says to Jews: "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels"

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the above is a totally inflexible position.

. . . do not be deceived about the above critical Christian facts. Certainly do not let the Jews deceive you.

The sad fact is that Jesus does not get to say the following to many people: "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world". He gets to say that to only a chosen few.

Jesus is forced to say the following to the very great majority:"Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels"

My posts are the literal clear and plain truths in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is truth in the fullness of time. Those who embrace and adopt my posts will have a fighting chance of being the last to come, first, among the chosen few:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Nihilo,

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

'for he shall not speak of himself' confirms that the Spirit of Truth will be a totally impersonal and impartial judge. i.e. under judgment by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth, "what one soweth, one will definitely reap", automatically. No pray request for forgiveness will be heard or entertained.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
No such thing as "Mother of God."
The Lord Jesus Christ is God (Mt1:23KJV, Jn1:1KJV), and Mary is the mother of the Lord (Lk1:43KJV). So Mary is the "Mother of God" by direct inference. Right?
And "the Queen Mother of heaven," you will not find, in describing Mary, in the book-you made it up.
The queen mother of any kingdom is the mother of the king of that kingdom.
That is what Romanism does-just makes things up, w/o any biblical support. Of course, Rome rejects the scripture as their final authority-wickedness.
I don't think they do. I think that Holy Catholicism is the most scripturally sound Christian faith tradition that there is or ever was. The hierarchy of the Catholic Church is the simplest ever conceived, especially for such an enormous global organization, the very first global organization, and the longest-lived, by a many-centuries-wide margin. And why shouldn't we expect that the Lord's own Church should smash every existing record and ride off into the sunset of eternity the perpetual champions that He has made her? I can't find any reason.

The bishops oversee the Church, including the parish priests who celebrate the Mass, and among the bishops they are all equal and the archbishop of Rome is the successor of Peter and is first among equals. When the Apostles still walked the earth they were all first among equals and Peter was their chief, and with the Apostles having departed the successor of Peter is first among equals.
Is David the "Father of God?" Is John the Baptist the "Cousin of God?" Is Elizabeth the "Aunt of God?"
I haven't heard the Church refer to any of them as such, no.
More Roman deception, for all, to observe.

Not a peep.
It makes sense to me that the first person to exercise faith in the Lord Jesus Christ personally would be an important person in the life of the Church, and the Church's magisterium teaches as much. The magisterium is all the Church's bishops who are in communion with the pope. Bishops are the teachers of the Christian faith.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Dear Gurucam,

What I meant was that I will revise my post itself, so that it is a response to you overall. I quote here now more posts of yours so that I can address all the points you've made, when I get the chance.
What's to revise? They are all literal and clear KJV N.T. revelations.

I have no doubt that by 'revise' you mean 'corrupt'

Dear Jerry Shugart,

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.

'Regeneration' refers to the strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of the earth and the accompanying reign/rule of the Spirit of Jesus on the surface of earth. This results in the Age of Christ consciousness on the surface of earth. Also called the Age of Enlightenment in Christ.

In the above 'ye' refers to the chosen few who were converted, healed by the Spirit of Jesus and actually became Christians. These are not necessarily the disciples. These are Paul and the likes of Paul.

Jesus, since his crucifixion and rise to heaven, is sitting on his throne of glory in spirit heaven. He is clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, body. In this 'spirit only' format Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. And He is the Lord from heaven:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

The above revelation (i.e. Matthew: 19 verse 28, from the Holy KJV N.T.) describes the strengthening of the Spirit of Jesus to a level that empowers the Spirit of Jesus to totally rule on the surface of earth, from His throne of glory in spirit heaven. This is the 'regeneration'. This happens when heavenly bodies are re-aligned in a particular configuration, through their normal (thousands-years) cyclic movements.

This heavenly body realignment and the corresponding empowering of the Spirit of Jesus on earth is literally, the prophesied return and rule of Jesus on earth. It is a none physical event. It is orchestrated, totally through the Spirit of Jesus.

Recently the heavenly bodies (planets etc) became appropriately realigned. Then the Spirit of Jesus became significantly empowered on the surface of earth and is ruling, here. This Spirit is Christ consciousness. The Age of Enlightenment in Christ is at hand on the surface of earth.

It took 2000 odd years for the heavenly bodies to come to an alignment so as to empower the Spirit of Jesus to rule on earth. However for Jesus these 2000 odd human years on earth was simply 2 days. For Jesus, 2000 odd years ago, God's kingdom of heaven was close at hand, on earth:

2 Peter: 3 King James Version (KJV)
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Under the force of the Spirit of Jesus/Christ consciousness God's kingdom of heaven is reigning on the surface of earth. The consequence of this is that everywhere all the old (including the O.T.) have become irrelevant, are dismantling, dissolving and being banished, to give way to a New Christ consciousness, N.T. order.

The old status quo (included people/families/organizations etc. who were powerful in the past). They got wind of the descend of this new age on earth. And they attempted to remain relevant by introducing a one world government, a one world religion and a one world economy. They totally miss the point and the boat.

They are irrelevant to the Newly dawned Age of Enlightenment in Christ that is ruling on earth. Their ideas are conformed to seemingly O.T. ideas. However the surface of earth is in a fully bloomed KJV N.T. Age.

The old guards/old ruling class are totally out maneuvered and out-ranked. Theirs is now, a 'crash and burn' end . . . to give way to authentic Christians who are the New guards/New ruling class.

The promise is that Jesus will come with His Angels. Indeed, Jesus has come with the strong influence of His now very strengthened Spirit and the heavenly bodies (planets etc.) who are the Angels of heaven.

The Lord Jesus from heaven has finally come in His Spirit body with the Angels from heaven to rule, judge and dispatch people. After judgment Jesus will keep some people in heaven on the surface of earth and cast-out some to hell (with-in the depths of earth). This judgment and dispatch, will be done according to what each person soweth, while he/she lived on earth:

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

. . . and the purpose of Jesus coming:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Judgment is according to:

The sad fact is that those who esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments in the least way, soweth to flesh. The following is the revelation from the blessed, Holy KJV N.T. which clearly and literally confirm this fact:

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

On the other hand those who deliberately transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love, unconditionally, soweth to Spirit.
This is also totally, clearly and literally confirmed by the above revelation from the blessed, Holy KJV N.T..

Nihilo's claim that all fall short of the glory of God is foolish wish-full thinking on his sad and unfortunate part. It is obvious that the Jews are going down. Nihilo simply want company. Given a chance, he would doom Christian and aspiring Christian, as well.

Nihilo is clearly an unawares, false spying prophet among Christians and aspiring Christians.

Fact is, Nihilo is very free to esteem, use, invoke and promote the O.T./ten commandments/Jews system and be contented with what Moses gave to and prepared for, them. However he seems to have some doubts or unhappiness with that system.

Clearly Nihilo is not prepared to do so and leave Christians and aspiring Christians alone. He is among us to desecrate, deny and corrupt our Holy KJV N.T.. And also attempt to do the same to Christians and aspiring Christians.

Frankly, Nihilo seems destine to be delivered to the hottest and darkest place inside the depths of earth, for his Antichrist/Satanic actions.

2000 odd years ago the Jews denied, persecuted, tortured and kill the Lord Jesus and up to this day, the likes of Nihilo has not stop doing exactly the same thing.

. . . this is the seriously sad, unfortunate and untenable state/position of Nihilo . . . do not be misled by him.

Nihilo

Are you an unawares false spying brethren, among Christians?

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians: 5 KJV N.T.
18 But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.

Christian are instructed:

The above are questions and literal verses from the Holy KJV N.T. . . . no interpretations.

Do you use the Holy KJV N.T. for your edification or do you corrupt and distort the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T. to suit your O.T./ten commandments/law of sin and death/Jewish ideas and agendas?

The Holy KJV N.T., instructs:

Christian are justified to commit adultery (there is a God given reason for Christians to commit adultery. In fact Christians are instructed, by the Holy KJV N.T., to commit adultery).

Clearly Acts: 13 verse: 39 defines the clear Christian position. And your stated position is totally, clearly and boldly Antichrist. Clearly you have sold your soul to Satan (for earthly expediencies).

Are you continuing to corruptly return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments? The Jews started that 2000 odd years ago and never stop. What forgiveness can they hope to get, from Jesus or God?

Nihilo,

Bottom line:

Your belief, as stated above, is not only total foolishness/rubbish. It is a totally Antichrist and corrupt position.

You can hold that belief for your self. However that belief is not Christian and cannot be enforced on Christians and others.

Learn to speak for yourself and be contented.

You are continuing to actively attempt to corruptly return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments? The Jews started that 2000 odd years ago and never stop. This is continuing and on-going denial, persecution, torture and crucifixion of the Lord Jesus for the past 2000 odd years by Jews. This is a consistent and perpetual very grave sin of Jews.

What forgiveness can the Jews (and you) hope to get, from Jesus or God for their deliberate, 2000 odd years of Antichrist activities? Your and their reason for doing this was and continue to be totally carnal and self-serving.

And you obviously know that you and yours need serious forgiveness.

However (like signs) there is and will be no forgiveness:

Deuteronomy 32 KJV N.T.
35 To me belongeth vengeance, and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.

The day of their calamity is at hand 'their foot' are sliding from under them.

All you seem to have is plenty of nice sounding (and politically correct) words that are anchored in corruption and . . . plenty bad deeds by you and your compatriots.

Clinton 'foot has slipped-out from under her'. The day of her calamity came. Clinton had all the politically correct (and nice sounding) words and she was cast-out in the recent U.S.A. presidential elections. The following is allegory:

22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (i.e. Ishmael and those who remained Jews): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (i.e. Isaac and those who became Christians).

Jews (and similar others) are not born after the Spirit. Only Christians are born after the Spirit. One is born after the Spirit only when one transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. As was done before, so it is done now, the Jews (those like Ishmael) persecute Christians (those like Issac).

Abraham generations are not all children of God/Christians. Some remained children of the flesh/Jews:

Romans: 9 KJV N.T.
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

First days of judgment and casting-out is at hand. Judgment and casting-out will increase exponentially in quantum and diversity.

. . . you should be seriously quaking in your booths.

Nihilo,

Do not be deceived about the following critical Christian facts. Your salvation and deliverance are totally hinged on these facts:

Forgiveness was a one time offer which Jesus made to the Jews for their sins, up to that time, 2000 odd years ago. The Jews were supposed to graciously accept Jesus' forgiveness offer and cease being Jews and embrace Christianity (i.e. become Christians). Under Christianity they will accrue no more sin, even when they transgress the ten commandments. This was Jesus' offer of salvation and deliverance, to the Jews. Indeed it was offered first to the Jews.

At any event, the Jews (i.e. Ishmael and his generations) denied, persecuted, tortured and killed Jesus and refused and thrown-out, His offer. And they continue to esteem, use, invoke and promote the law of sin and death and they continue to accrue 'death' and sin in the old way, up to this day.

Abraham, Isaac and Isaac's generations ceased being Jews and became Christians. They embraced Jesus and his offer of forgiveness for their past sin and Christianity. They represent 7000 Jews who God reserved/saved. The rest of Abraham's generations are doomed:

Romans: 11 KJV N.T.
4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men (Jews), who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.

And the Jews (Ishmael and his generations) continued consistently, to deny and persecute Jesus. They continued, consistently to esteem, use, invoke and promote the ten commandments and to do all the above Antichrist things, for the past 2000 odd years. This included the Jews coming among aspiring Christians and Christians, as unawares, false spying brethren, so as to persecute, deceive and undermine Christians and Christianity:

29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (Ishmael and his generations) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (Isaac and his generations), even so it is now.

This persecution of Christians (Isaac and his generations) by Jew (Ishmael and his generations) is a never ending thing.

Fact is, 2000 odd years ago, all idea of forgiveness was a done deal. No forgiveness is available for the past 2000 odd years. Immediately after Jesus' 'forgiveness offer' was 'done away with', the Lord Jesus established, impersonal and absolute judgment according to what one soweth. This operates through Jesus' 'not seen' and eternal Spirit, i.e. the Spirit of Jesus/the Spirit of Truth:

Jesus Christ said:

'Praying for forgiveness', though very commonly accepted, is totally against ''an eye for an eye' (the Old system) and the above Christian position (the New system).

'Praying for forgiveness' has no scriptural basis.

'Praying' for forgiveness, that came into vogue 2000 odd years ago, was made-up by erring, deceitful and Antichrist/Satanic/false prophet men (who covertly controlled and ruled over many and huge churches) . . . and successfully deceived, at least a billion strong traditional Christians:

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

A billion strong traditional Christians are not Christians, at all. They are on the false doctrines of false prophets.

The false prophets and unawares false spying brethren, who Jesus spoke about, are Jewish sympathizers and Jews, the likes of who denied, persecuted, tortured and killed the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, 2000 odd years ago.

The warring factions in the Holy KJV N.T. were always Jews vs Christians.

Jesus always says to Christians: "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world".

Jesus always says to Jews: "Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels"

According to the Holy KJV N.T., the above is a totally inflexible position.

. . . do not be deceived about the above critical Christian facts. Certainly do not let the Jews deceive you.

The sad fact is that Jesus does not get to say the following to many people: "Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world". He gets to say that to only a chosen few.

Jesus is forced to say the following to the very great majority:"Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels"

My posts are the literal clear and plain truths in the Holy KJV N.T.. This is truth in the fullness of time. Those who embrace and adopt my posts will have a fighting chance of being the last to come, first, among the chosen few:

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Nihilo,

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Gurucam, one thing I can respond to now, is the matter of adultery.

From my understanding of what the Church teaches, adultery is always objectively a trespass or sin or moral offense.

The Church teaches that adultery constitutes grave matter, or a grave moral offense. Grave sins when committed truly voluntarily are fatal or mortal sins.

The Church teaches to confess all trespasses or sins, and especially grave ones, to priests, and not to just anybody.

The Church believes as Scripture teaches that " If we confess our sins, [Jesus Christ] is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. " 1st John 1:9 (KJV)

john w

Hall of Fame
The Lord Jesus Christ is God (Mt1:23KJV, Jn1:1KJV), and Mary is the mother of the Lord (Lk1:43KJV). So Mary is the "Mother of God" by direct inference. Right?

Deception, for all to observe...You argue...

I countered, by that "argument:"

Your dodge, side step, punt, create a moving target:
I haven't heard the Church refer to any of them as such, no.

1. Slower, by your above argument-pay attention:

The Lord Jesus Christ is God, and is said to be the son of David, in the scripture(numerous references in the book, testifying to this). So, David is the "Father of God," by direct inference, by your argument? Right? See how that works? You won't touch that.

The Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Elisabeth is said to be Mary's cousin.
So Elizabeth is the "Aunt of God," by direct inference, by your argument, and, similarly, John the Baptist is the "Cousin of God" by direct inference, by your argument. See how that works? You won't touch that.

2.It is irrelevant that you "haven't heard the Church refer to any of them as such." The church, which is his body, in this dispensation, is composed of respective saved(by definition)members of the body of Christ, and that includes me, and other members of TOL, not some bunch of eccliastical hierarchy of clowns, in clown outfits, in the Roman Catholic Organization, who allegedly decide on "titles" to be applied to various biblical saints, including Mary, who was a former sinner, later saved, like everyone else, by the grace of God. This "Mother of God" title is a made up, blasphemous, satanic con job, instituted by that religious prostitute known as the Roman Catholic Organization, and espoused, promulgated, wickedly by Roman Catholic drones, such as yourself, who have been hood winked/conned by the wicked RCO, so foolish not to even think on their own, and ignorant, because they are too lazy to check out Rome's assertion, with the book, per Acts 17:11 KJV.

john w

Hall of Fame
It makes sense to me that the first person to exercise faith in the Lord Jesus Christ personally would be an important person in the life of the Church, and the Church's magisterium teaches as much. The magisterium is all the Church's bishops who are in communion with the pope. Bishops are the teachers of the Christian faith.

No, it is nonsense, and satanic-see above. The scripture, relatively speaking, has little to say about Mary, and yet you wicked Romans elevated this former sinner, saved by grace, to a God-like stature, to a goddess, to deity, despite your spin, satanic denials, to the contrary.

And there is no such thing as this made up "magisterium." The RCO made this satanic "doctrine" up, also.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
1. Slower, by your above argument-pay attention:

The Lord Jesus Christ is God, and is said to be the son of David, in the scripture(numerous references in the book, testifying to this). So, David is the "Father of God," by direct inference, by your argument? Right? See how that works? You won't touch that.
Of course I see that.
The Lord Jesus Christ is God, and Elisabeth is said to be Mary's cousin.
So Elizabeth is the "Aunt of God," by direct inference, by your argument, and, similarly, John the Baptist is the "Cousin of God" by direct inference, by your argument. See how that works? You won't touch that.
I see that also. I also know that I have sitting on a mantle in my home an icon of the Lord beside another icon of Elizabeth and John the Baptist as a little boy. That matters as much to you as it matters to me that Elizabeth and John the Baptist were not ever called the aunt and cousin of God. We know they were related, as the Lord was related to the whole House of Israel. We don't call Israel the people of God. The people of God, in this dispensation, is the Body of Christ.

None of that diminishes Mary's role in history. There is a naturally very special and unique relationship between a mother and her firstborn son, a relationship with no equal, and is depicted in Scripture, apparently to the chagrin to those displeased with the Church's holding her up as a model for us all. As we've established, Mary was the first to believe in the Lord (John 3:16 KJV).
2.It is irrelevant that you "haven't heard the Church refer to any of them as such." The church, which is his body, in this dispensation, is composed of respective saved(by definition)members of the body of Christ, and that includes me, and other members of TOL, not some bunch of eccliastical hierarchy of clowns, in clown outfits, in the Roman Catholic Organization, who allegedly decide on "titles" to be applied to various biblical saints, including Mary, who was a former sinner, later saved, like everyone else, by the grace of God. This "Mother of God" title is a made up, blasphemous, satanic con job, instituted by that religious prostitute known as the Roman Catholic Organization, and espoused, promulgated, wickedly by Roman Catholic drones, such as yourself, who have been hood winked/conned by the wicked RCO, so foolish not to even think on their own, and ignorant, because they are too lazy to check out Rome's assertion, with the book, per Acts 17:11 KJV.
The Body of Christ is built upon the Apostles, and upon their chief, Peter, according to the Scripture.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The scripture, relatively speaking, has little to say about Mary, and yet you wicked Romans elevated this former sinner, saved by grace, to a God-like stature, to a goddess, to deity, despite your spin, satanic denials, to the contrary.
" be it unto me according to thy word, " she said.
And there is no such thing as this made up "magisterium." The RCO made this satanic "doctrine" up, also.
The scriptures verify and confirm that the magisterium is Apostolic and the Lord's own design requirement for overseeing His Body.

In order you to make the case, that I've made up anything, you have to show that the college of bishops in communion with the pope is made up, and that, you cannot do, by merely calling them satanic. They've been around from the beginning, and we even have right in Acts a description of their most powerful tool as overseers, the Church council.

john w

Hall of Fame
Of course I see that.
I see that also.

No, you do not. If you did, you and ththe RCO would call Elizabeth the "Aunt of God," by direct inference, by your argument, and, similarly, John the Baptist the "Cousin of God" by direct inference, by your argument.

See how that works? As I predicted, you won't touch that.

john w

Hall of Fame
" be it unto me according to thy word, " she said.
The scriptures verify and confirm that the magisterium is Apostolic and the Lord's own design requirement for overseeing His Body.

No it doesn't-no scripture cites this made up "magisterium" jazz-you/Rome made it up.

In order you to make the case, that I've made up anything, you have to show that the college of bishops in communion with the pope is made up, and that, you cannot do, by merely calling them satanic. They've been around from the beginning, and we even have right in Acts a description of their most powerful tool as overseers, the Church council.

No scripture asserts that the interpretation of the book is rested solely in the hands of some fallible clowns, in clown outfits-none. Fallible members of the body of Christ, the church, in this dispensation, are responsible for interpreting, and teaching others.