Do you guys parrot a slogan in the hope of being saved and chosen for heaven?

Daniel1769

Believing on Christ is all that is needed to be saved. That's clear. John 3:16, "whosoever believeth in Him" Not "whosoever believeth in Him and gets baptized and goes to church and reads the Bible and follows the commandments and lives a good life and does good works"

Gurucam

Nihilo
Nihilo is online now ,

I am never finish writing my posts. Intuitive insights are ever flowing.

My aim is to be as accurate and clear as possible, for my few serious readers, even if I have to be writing after the original post.

Indeed, you are right. Christianity is about 'heart'/spirit.

Christianity is about going to heaven after this life and judgment. This is not a dead man thing. This is not a spiritually dead man/Satanic/soweth-ing to the flesh thing. It is a spirit and Spirit thing.

It is about going to the heaven, in the mansion in God's house, which Jesus went ahead to prepare for Christians/Saints.

It is about communing with the Spirit of Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy; the second man is the Lord from heaven.

Christianity is about communing with Jesus who is in heaven, clad only in his Spirit body, while one live on earth. And then joining Jesus (who is clad only in Spirit body), in heaven when one dies, to be like an angel in heaven:

Mark: 12 King James Version (KJV)
25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

When Christians die, they are like angels. They are like Jesus, in heaven. When Christians die they are clad only in their spirit bodies. Then they rise in three days to be like angels in heaven with Jesus (who is also clad only in His Spirit body).

Christianity is about spiritually/heart awareness and a Spirit thing:

Hebrews: 9 7King James Version (KJV)
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Judgment will end in dispatch to either heaven or hell, based on the following:

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

If one leaves out the 'heart' part in their mouth confession or belief, one is soweth-ing to flesh. 'Heart' is spirit/Spirit.

The heart part is about searching your heart to know Spirit. Leave out the heart part and you cannot soweth to Spirit and reap everlasting life:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

The revelation that is without the heart part is for the dead (i.e. the spiritually dead). 'The dead' can soweth only to flesh. They reap corruption.

The revelation with the heart part is for spiritually aware people. They can soweth to Spirit. They reap life, everlasting.

Do not let spiritually dead/Satanic people mislead you.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Believing on Christ is all that is needed to be saved. That's clear. John 3:16, "whosoever believeth in Him" Not "whosoever believeth in Him and gets baptized and goes to church and reads the Bible and follows the commandments and lives a good life and does good works"

If that is good for you, that is good for you. Who can deny you your choice. Now you wait for judgment and so be it.

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I am never finish writing my posts. Intuitive insights are ever flowing.

My aim is to be as accurate and clear as possible, for my few serious readers, even if I have to be writing after the original post.
That's fine; I was just telling you what happened. Cheers.

Gurucam

Catholicism distinguishes those who are something like "Christians in name only," invoking the heart:

" [Even though incorporated into the Church, those who do not however persevere in charity are not saved. They remain indeed in the bosom of the Church, but "in body" not "in heart."] "
http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/p123a9p3.htm#837

The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that things from Peter are not truth and Truth. The Holy KJV N.T. confirms that Peter is not into things of God. He is into only things of man:

Matthew: 16 King James Version (KJV)
23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

I trust only the Holy KJV N.T., not Catholicism.

Therefore there is no point in a discussion based on Catholicism, with Daniel 1769.

Also the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that 'Christ' is spirit/heart and Spirit based and not present in the Catholic church (which is essentially only physically based).

The Catholic church seem to recognizes the above fact, since they offer their praise and oblations, primarily, to Mother Mary who is the earthly and physical and 'man' parent of Jesus and not the Spirit and heavenly and 'Christ creating' and God parent of Jesus. This is because Peter continued to savor only the things of man and not the things of God.

Daniel 1769 and the likes are simply fooled-up with foolishness.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Catholic church is appointed to convert spiritually dead people to spiritual awareness. This is the upper limit of Peter's appointment and church. To be converted does not make one a Christian. Therefore no one can become a Christian in Peter's church.

When people are converted, they drop Peter and his church and move onto Paul's commission which makes them Christians.

Spiritually dead people/Catholics are also called 'the dead'. They are also described as having hearts that are 'waxed gross'. They are also described as people whose spirits need to be saved.

A person's spirit is saved when he become 'converted', i.e. when he or she ceased having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross (covered over) and has a heart that is not waxed gross. This is when one ceases being 'the dead' and awakens to one's own heart/spirit. This is simply a first small step on one's path to becoming a Christian.

However this small step is the upper limit of Peter's 'Jesus given' commission.

'The dead' are sent to Peter/Satan in Jesus' Satanic church so that they might awaken to their spirits and so cease being 'the dead' and become spiritually aware, in the day of the Lord Jesus:

1 Corinthians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

The above confirm that Satan was appointed to serve Jesus. Satan was appointed to save the spirit of spiritually dead people, in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Peter was also appointed to serve Jesus through a church.

The following confirm that Peter was Satan:

23 But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men.

Therefore Peter/Satan was appointed to head Jesus' Satanic church and not His Christian church. And Catholics are people who must be 'converted' (i.e. people whose spirit need to be saved), in the day of the Lord Jesus. Only then they can be healed by Jesus and become Christians.

As long as people are under Peter/Satan, their spirits are not yet saved and they are not yet healed by Jesus and they are not yet Christians. The saving of the spirit of these people is to happen in the day of the Lord Jesus. Only then can they be healed by Jesus and become Christians:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and (then) I should heal them.

On the other hand spiritually aware people can, at any time, adopt Paul's commission and become Christians. Catholics cannot. Catholics must wait on the day of the Lord Jesus, when they might become spiritually aware. Then, only if they become spiritually aware, at that time, can they adopt Paul's commission and become Christians.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. is comprised of two sets of distinctly different sets of revelations for two distinctly different sets of people.

Your starting point in the use of the Holy KJV N.T. is the revelations which confirm that the Holy KJV N.T. is anchored in this division of people and revelations. This is directly linked to 'sheep' and 'goats' and going to heaven or going to hell.

This is anchored on the fact that Jesus encountered two kinds of people and He deliver different things to each set.

One set of people have hearts that are not 'waxed gross' (not covered over). They are given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. Only this set got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus, in very private sessions among only them.

The other set have hearts that are 'waxed gross' (covered over). They are not given by God to follow Jesus and they are not given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These got parables from Jesus (as an appeasement). These parables do not, in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And these parables are intended to take away what they have.

Here are the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., which literally and clearly confirm the above facts and must also be everyone's starting point:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Jesus established two commissions/churches. One for each set of people.

1. One of Jesus two churches was established (by Jesus) when he was the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. This was and is, Jesus' man/satanic church which is anchored by Peter and co.. This commission is totally physically based.

In Peter's church, all doctrines are physically acquired and physically delivered and relate to managing the physical behavior of charges. This church is devoid of anything spiritual. This is a 'what you physically see is all that exist' church.

This church is for those whose hearts are waxed gross and not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The following defines the mission and limits of Peter/Satan's church:

5 To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Satan is simply anyone who savors the things of man (i.e. physical/carnal/earthly/ 'what you physically see is all that exist' things) and not the things of God (i.e. spirit, Spirit, 'not seen' and heaven things). The former defines Peter and the latter defines Paul. This bring us to Jesus' other commission/church:

2. Jesus other church/commission was established by Jesus, after His crucifixion, when he was clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, body. Only in this 'spirit only' body is Jesus, the Lord from and in, heaven.

This 'is Jesus' spirit and Spirit/Christian church/commission. This church/commission is under the Spirit Jesus' direct control through the hearts of Saints/Christians.

This commission is anchored on things that are both physically discerned and spiritually discerned from the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit. This commission is exemplified by only Paul.

Paul had communion with the Spirit Jesus on the road to Damascus. This is the spirit/heart way.

Peter had communion with only only the physical Jesus and denied the Spirit Jesus. The is the way of 'the dead'.

The entire Holy KJV N.T. is split-up into two sets of deliveries for two different sets of people. These comprise two different commissions. These two division/commissions are along the lines and supportive, of Jesus well stated two agendas, which are as follows:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

One set of deliveries are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These are for those who given by God to follow Jesus.

The other set are parables which do not, in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, but are given to 'the dead' to take away the little that they have. These parables are given for 'the dead' to 'killeth' and bury their own kind, in hell (i.e. through the use of these parables).

This is the division in the Holy KJV N.T. that one must first recognize before even attempting to use the Holy KJV N.T. Any thing else is 'willy-nilly' and corrupt use of the Holy KJV N.T. This is totally confirmed in Matthew: 13 verses: 10 to 17 of the Holy KJV N.T.. These verses must be one's starting revelations.

These verses informs that there are those who are given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom and there are others who are the dead who bury each other with parables.

Matthew: 13 verses: 10 to 17 of the Holy KJV N.T. guide you to:
- those revelations which are for those who follow Jesus and which contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and
- those revelation which are parables and which are given for 'the dead' to 'killeth and bury each other.

The Holy KJV N.T. is given for your edification and not for interpreting, according to your whim.

Last edited:

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
I trust only the Holy KJV N.T., not Catholicism.
I also trust what you trust. It is because of this trust, in part, that I know Catholicism to be the Lord's specifically described faith in Himself. We all believe in the Lord, and for those of us who do we are members of His Body, His Church. We will all be raised again with new bodies, we will all spend eternity with Him and all together with all the saints including the Apostles and with the Blessed Virgin Mary, the Queen Mother of heaven.
Mother Mary
She is the faith's exemplar, bar none, not even the Apostles approach her fidelity; she is our model of faith.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The Catholic church is appointed to convert spiritually dead people to spiritual awareness. This is the upper limit of Peter's appointment and church. To be converted does not make one a Christian. Therefore no one can become a Christian in Peter's church.

When people are converted, they drop Peter and his church and move onto Paul's commission which makes them Christians.

Spiritually dead people/Catholics are also called 'the dead'. They are also described as having hearts that are 'waxed gross'. They are also described as people whose spirits need to be saved.

A person's spirit is saved when he become 'converted', i.e. when he or she ceased having a heart/spirit that is waxed gross (covered over) and has a heart that is not waxed gross. This is when one ceases being 'the dead' and awakens to one's own heart/spirit. This is simply a first small step on one's path to becoming a Christian.

However this small step is the upper limit of Peter's 'Jesus given' commission.

'The dead' are sent to Peter/Satan in Jesus' Satanic church so that they might awaken to their spirits and so cease being 'the dead' and become spiritually aware, in the day of the Lord Jesus:

The above confirm that Satan was appointed to serve Jesus. Satan was appointed to save the spirit of spiritually dead people, in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Peter was also appointed to serve Jesus through a church.

The following confirm that Peter was Satan:

Therefore Peter/Satan was appointed to head Jesus' Satanic church and not His Christian church. And Catholics are people who must be 'converted' (i.e. people whose spirit need to be saved), in the day of the Lord Jesus. Only then they can be healed by Jesus and become Christians.

As long as people are under Peter/Satan, their spirits are not yet saved and they are not yet healed by Jesus and they are not yet Christians. The saving of the spirit of these people is to happen in the day of the Lord Jesus. Only then can they be healed by Jesus and become Christians:

Matthew: 13 KJV N.T.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and (then) I should heal them.

On the other hand spiritually aware people can, at any time, adopt Paul's commission and become Christians. Catholics cannot. Catholics must wait on the day of the Lord Jesus, when they might become spiritually aware. Then, only if they become spiritually aware, at that time, can they adopt Paul's commission and become Christians.
This sounds to me like gnosticism with a Pauline dispensational twist.

I say I prefer my liquor with only water, but I do enjoy a cola-and-double-rum every once and again, although sipped intentionally very, very slowly. I don't like mixing liquor and sugar. I like martinis dry with olives, a cucumber gin and vermouth. And ice cold. Shaken so that particles of ice float on top until they ultimately melt into the cocktail.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The Holy KJV N.T. is comprised of two sets of distinctly different sets of revelations for two distinctly different sets of people.

Your starting point in the use of the Holy KJV N.T. is the revelations which confirm that the Holy KJV N.T. is anchored in this division of people and revelations. This is directly linked to 'sheep' and 'goats' and going to heaven or going to hell.

This is anchored on the fact that Jesus encountered two kinds of people and He deliver different things to each set.

One set of people have hearts that are not 'waxed gross' (not covered over). They are given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus. Only this set got the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, from Jesus, in very private sessions among only them.

The other set have hearts that are 'waxed gross' (covered over). They are not given by God to follow Jesus and they are not given by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These got parables from Jesus (as an appeasement). These parables do not, in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And these parables are intended to take away what they have.

Here are the revelations in the Holy KJV N.T., which literally and clearly confirm the above facts and must also be everyone's starting point:

Matthew: 13 King James Version (KJV)
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
16 But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Jesus established two commissions/churches. One for each set of people.

1. One of Jesus two churches was established (by Jesus) when he was the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. This was and is, Jesus' man/satanic church which is anchored by Peter and co.. This commission is totally physically based.

In Peter's church, all doctrines are physically acquired and physically delivered and relate to managing the physical behavior of charges. This church is devoid of anything spiritual. This is a 'what you physically see is all that exist' church.

This church is for those whose hearts are waxed gross and not given to know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

The following defines the mission and limits of Peter/Satan's church:

Satan is simply anyone who savors the things of man (i.e. physical/carnal/earthly/ 'what you physically see is all that exist' things) and not the things of God (i.e. spirit, Spirit, 'not seen' and heaven things). The former defines Peter and the latter defines Paul. This bring us to Jesus' other commission/church:

2. Jesus other church/commission was established by Jesus, after His crucifixion, when he was clad only in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, body. Only in this 'spirit only' body is Jesus, the Lord from and in, heaven.

This 'is Jesus' spirit and Spirit/Christian church/commission. This church/commission is under the Spirit Jesus' direct control through the hearts of Saints/Christians.

This commission is anchored on things that are both physically discerned and spiritually discerned from the Spirit of Jesus, through one's own heart/spirit. This commission is exemplified by only Paul.

Paul had communion with the Spirit Jesus on the road to Damascus. This is the spirit/heart way.

Peter had communion with only only the physical Jesus and denied the Spirit Jesus. The is the way of 'the dead'.

The entire Holy KJV N.T. is split-up into two sets of deliveries for two different sets of people. These comprise two different commissions. These two division/commissions are along the lines and supportive, of Jesus well stated two agendas, which are as follows:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, 1. Follow me; and 2. let the dead bury their dead.

One set of deliveries are the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. These are for those who given by God to follow Jesus.

The other set are parables which do not, in any way, contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven, but are given to 'the dead' to take away the little that they have. These parables are given for 'the dead' to 'killeth' and bury their own kind, in hell (i.e. through the use of these parables).

This is the division in the Holy KJV N.T. that one must first recognize before even attempting to use the Holy KJV N.T. Any thing else is 'willy-nilly' and corrupt use of the Holy KJV N.T. This is totally confirmed in Matthew: 13 verses: 10 to 17 of the Holy KJV N.T.. These verses must be one's starting revelations.

These verses informs that there are those who are given by God to follow Jesus and get the mysteries of God's kingdom and there are others who are the dead who bury each other with parables.

Matthew: 13 verses: 10 to 17 of the Holy KJV N.T. guide you to:
- those revelations which are for those who follow Jesus and which contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven and
- those revelation which are parables and which are given for 'the dead' to 'killeth and bury each other.

The Holy KJV N.T. is given for your edification and not for interpreting, according to your whim.
I believe that adultery is a trespass, or a sin, no matter who you are and what you believe or what you know. Do you agree with that? Do you agree that regardless of circumstance or explanation, that the physical act of adultery is always a trespass, or sin? We need to discuss/confirm this before we can proceed.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
Bible does not say that.
This young virginal lady said to the angel Gabriel in the sixth month and I quote, " be it unto me according to thy word. " There is no purer expression of Christian faith in all the world, and you know it to be true, if you too share her faith. She believed in her Son, in her heart (Lk2:19KJV), she is the mother of the Church because of her seminal faith.
It does say Paul is the model of faith and doctrine during this dispensation of grace.
Then have faith that Paul actually accomplished his mission, and helped securely found the Lord's Church. The Church believes that she is founded upon the Apostles, Paul included, just as Paul himself wrote to her that she is. Also, she is magnificent. Resplendent. Give credit where it's due; and it's due Paul.

musterion

This young virginal lady said to the angel Gabriel in the sixth month and I quote, " be it unto me according to thy word. " There is no purer expression of Christian faith in all the world, and you know it to be true, if you too share her faith. She believed in her Son, in her heart (Lk2:19KJV), she is the mother of the Church because of her seminal faith.

The Bible does not say what you said about Mary being the Christian's model for faith.

It DOES say that about Paul, however.

Nihilo

BANNED
Banned
The Bible does not say what you said about Mary being the Christian's model for faith.
Which part of my post is incorrect?
It DOES say that about Paul, however.
Then have faith that Paul actually accomplished his mission, and helped securely found the Lord's Church. The Church believes that she is founded upon the Apostles, Paul included, just as Paul himself wrote to her that she is. Also, she is magnificent. Resplendent. Give credit where it's due; and it's due Paul.

Gurucam

Nihilo,

We (as in you and I) do not trust the same thing.

I totally accept the Holy KJV N.T. which confirm that Peter was Satan. And so I cannot trust Peter and his church.

Do you share the view, above or are you simply posturing like a lemon used car sales person, in an effort to trick me and sell me your lemon idea?

Do not seek my endorsement.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Nihilo,

Again you are trying tricks to corruptly pass-off your O.T./Mosaic/ten commandments/Jewish beliefs as Christian.

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus from heaven was manifested as the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus. The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth is righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments.

Christians are under the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth which is anchored on liberty and righteousness of God that is totally without recognition of or regard for, the ten commandments:

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

This following is the gift to Christians:

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Did you actually get a Phd in lemon used car sales-person techniques or did you learn that in your church? Indeed some churches teach tricky.

Some churches teach their charges to be false spying brethren who must go covertly among authentic Christians and corruptly use lemon used car sales person techniques to return Christians to bondage under the ten commandments. And many such operatives are totally unaware, they simply do not know that they are false prophets, serving a Satanic status-quo:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage

The instruction to Christians is very clear:

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.

You said, "I believe that adultery is a trespass, or a sin, no matter who you are and what you believe or what you know."

The following is what Holy KJV N.T. instructs about bondage:

2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

Your statement above is totally Antichrist/Satanic. You sound like an unawares, false spying brethren who came among Christians in an attempt to corruptly return them to bondage under the ten commandments.

I do not, at all, agree with your statement. Both the Holy KJV N.T. and I hold the following (opposing) view:

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

'Justified' in not about forgiveness if you do the things which the ten commandments forbid.

'Justified' is a God given right/entitlement to those who believe in Jesus, to transgress the ten commandments (including the 'thou shall not commit adultery' commandment).

. . . there is a very good, serious and God given reason for Christians (i.e. those who believe in Jesus) to commit adultery, this is why the act is justified and not simply allowed or granted.

Of course, this justification to transgress the ten commandments is not, at all, for Jews. They did not become Christians. They remain Jews. They remained under the ten commandments, and so:

Jews are obliged to up hold all the ten commandments, perfectly. If they falter in the slightest, they go to hell.

James: 2 KJV N.T.
10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

It is not the same for Christians. Christians are not, at all, in the same sinking boat, like Jews.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth gave Christians freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments and they will get no sin but instead be glorified by God.

Would you like to be shown the specific revelation in the Holy KJV N.T which clearly and literally instructs certain people to transgress a ten commandment? . . . do you have the belly for this truth?

There is no ambiguity in this revelation. However although this instruction is clearly and literally stated in the Holy KJV N.T., one must have a Christian heart, to face/digest this revelation, a Jewish belly will not help.

This revelation clearly and literally destroys a fundamental Jewish belief. Jews will certainly get upset stomach. Jews must take some stomach medication before reading this revelation, it is very damning to them.

. . . enough intrigue. Do you want to be shown the revelation and so test the integrity of my intrigue? . . . do you dare?

Last edited:

Jerry Shugart

Hope you realize the seriousness of ignoring my post.

Perhaps I am wrong, but it seems to me that you are saying that a person must be regenerated (born again) first before they can believe in their heart?

Is that what you are saying?

Thanks!