Discussion thread for AMR and God's Truth Trinity Debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
When will you post your promised testimony, GT? I am anxious to read it.

AMR

God's Truth

GT,
Do you not see that your frequent claims to possessing the truth and others are all wrong is but a personal attack?
This is a debate site. It is not a personal attack to say your doctrine is false. It is a personal attack when you say things like, “You are a fool.” “You are an idiot.” “You think ….” “You are …”
Stop telling me what you think I am doing. Stop telling me what you think I am thinking. Stop telling me you think I am condemned. You are personally attacking because you cannot defend your false doctrines any other way.
GT,
I am just answering you on the same level. You drew first blood showing up and claiming your personal revelations were "God's Truth".
Why does that bother you so much? Do you not claim that you have God’s Truth?
GT,
The person who needs humility is staring at you in the mirror each morning. You have never failed to produce a post wherein you do not trumpet you "special knowledge" with implicit calls to repentance. Our formal debate proved your lack of discernment yet you remain unwilling to yield to your ignorance. In other words you are an accuser, most odious, and deserve no more than righteous contempt.
You just proved it again that you cannot stop yourself from personally attacking me. Speak only about the scriptures and doctrines. Stop attacking me personally.
GT,

When you adopt a more openness to learning you will find some here willing to teach you the wonderful truths of Scripture. For now you grieve the person of the Holy Spirit that you claim illuminates you.
You are badly mistaken. It is just another personal attack on me from you.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
You have a false doctrine, godrulz. You make three Gods.

However, the scriptures say God is ONE.

The scriptures do not say the Father is One God, and the Son is another God.

The scriptures show us that Jesus is God, and is therefore God the Father.

JW/Unitarian/Arian lame arguments/begging the question/non sequitur/straw men.

The debate was a waste of time for you/us.
:noid:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I believe what the scriptures say.

There are 1000s of views and millions of people who make this statement despite a myriad of contradictory beliefs held by same. We are not all right. Sincerity does not create truth. Those who are mishandling Scripture usually do not see that they are until they accept correction.

Thinly veiled anti-intellectualism is arrogant ignorance as AMR implies.

God's Truth

There are 1000s of views and millions of people who make this statement despite a myriad of contradictory beliefs held by same.
So, what do you think that proves?

I prove everything that I say from the scriptures.
We are not all right.
I know you are not all right.

Sincerity does not create truth. Those who are mishandling Scripture usually do not see that they are until they accept correction.
You should take your own advice.

Thinly veiled anti-intellectualism is arrogant ignorance as AMR implies.

This scripture is for your pride in the false teachers you follow.

Mark 7:13 Thus you nullify the word of God by your tradition that you have handed down. And you do many things like that.”

This scripture is for your pride in you and your false teachers.

Luke 10:21 At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

Oh how I love the Word of God.

God's Truth

JW/Unitarian/Arian lame arguments/begging the question/non sequitur/straw men.

The debate was a waste of time for you/us.
:noid:

It was not a waste of time for me. It is never ever a waste of time to speak God's Truth.

I also got to witness Mr. Religion twist scripture.

godrulz

Hall of Fame
It is your fault for making fun of someone who was trying to do right.

You will be held accountable for every careless word.

How is making a nonsensical post doing right? If I did that, I would expect a poke to clarify what on earth I am trying to say.:king:

godrulz

Hall of Fame
It was not a waste of time for me. It is never ever a waste of time to speak God's Truth.

I also got to see witness Mr. Religion twist a scripture.

I think you are saved. AMR does not. Do you think he is saved? Me?:chew:

Sorry for the personal insults. My intention is to object to your views, not personally attack you.

God's Truth

How is making a nonsensical post doing right? If I did that, I would expect a poke to clarify what on earth I am trying to say.:king:

I do not agree with everything that FraterJoseph believes; however, he tried to do right and stand up for me when he had read all the personal attacks against me.

Do you really think you needed to ridicule him for the way he posted?

godrulz

Hall of Fame
I do not agree with everything that FraterJoseph believes; however, he tried to do right and stand up for me when he had read all the personal attacks against me.

Do you really think you needed to ridicule him for the way he posted?

No, sue me.

Ask Mr. Religion

☞☞☞☞Presbyterian (PCA) &#9
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This is a debate site. It is not a personal attack to say your doctrine is false. It is a personal attack when you say things like, “You are a fool.” “You are an idiot.”
That occasional debates take place does not mean the site all about debate. Given your performance in the One-on-One, I have serious doubts that you even understand what "debate" means.

Where have I stated "You are a fool" or "You are an idiot"?

Your frequent crocodile :baby: :baby: about how someone is mean to you falls on deaf ears.

AMR

God's Truth

That occasional debates take place does not mean the site all about debate. Given your performance in the One-on-One, I have serious doubts that you even understand what "debate" means.

Where have I stated "You are a fool" or "You are an idiot"?

Your frequent crocodile :baby: :baby: about how someone is mean to you falls on deaf ears.

AMR

This is a debate site.

You prove you personally attack. Just read your nonsense you posted here.

God's Truth

Hi glorydaz,

I see you are visiting this thread.

Remember with you said John 14:23 was not to us?

May the Word of God rebuke you.

John 14:22-24 Judas (not Iscariot) said to him, “Lord, how is it that you will manifest yourself to us, and not to the world?” Jesus answered him, “If anyone loves me, he will keep my word, and my Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. Whoever does not love me does not keep my words. And the word that you hear is not mine but the Father's who sent me.

glorydaz

Psalm 119:100 I have more understanding than the elders, for I obey your precepts.

Unfortunately, you don't have enough understanding to understand the verses you quote. Have you ever really read that Psalm? It's the anquish of a man who loves the law, but the law cannot give him life, as you claim it does. The law was made for sinners. It's very purpose is to humble man and declare him guilty before God. If there had been a law that could give life, then righteousness would have been by the law. 1 Timothy 1:9 Gal. 3:21

Psalm 119:81
My soul fainteth for thy salvation: but I hope in thy word. Mine eyes fail for thy word, saying, When wilt thou comfort me?

Psalm 119:123-125
Mine eyes fail for thy salvation, and for the word of thy righteousness. Deal with thy servant according unto thy mercy, and teach me thy statutes. I am thy servant; give me understanding, that I may know thy testimonies.

Psalm 119:143-146
Trouble and anguish have taken hold on me: yet thy commandments are my delights. The righteousness of thy testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live. I cried with my whole heart; hear me, O LORD: I will keep thy statutes. I cried unto thee; save me, and I shall keep thy testimonies.​

Status
Not open for further replies.