Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
John 6:63

Do you believe Jesus... that your flesh doesn't profit anything?

Yes or No

Jesus was explaining that he is not saying that we are to literally eat his flesh. @evil.eye.<(I)> edit... (The Walking Dead Chapter 6:63)

They left Jesus because they thought JESUS was telling them to literally eat his flesh.

1jpxty.jpg

[MENTION=14521]God's Truth[/MENTION] ... your obedience is this... John 6:66 and this ... Mark 10:21-22f

God's Truth

There were Jews who left Jesus because they THOUGHT Jesus was telling them to literally eat his flesh.

Are you so ignorant to keep misunderstanding?

They didn't leave because they WANTED to eat Jesus' flesh, they left because they thought Jesus was saying they literally had to eat his flesh.

God's Truth

Jesus explained to those who stayed and did not leave that his words are Spiritual.

We eat Jesus' flesh by obeying his words.

jsanford108

Foolishness from another blood denier.

Romans 4:4-8 KJV
(4) Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.
(5) But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
(6) Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,
(7) Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.
(8) Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

Romans 5:18-19 KJV
(18) Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
(19) For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

How many?
one
((((HINT: that one ain't you)))

I notice that none of your quotes said "faith alone." I also know that Christ says "Judge not, lest Ye be judged," and you seem to be doing a lot of judging others. And you are judging simply because we refute an unbiblical position (held by you and others).

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I notice that none of your quotes said "faith alone." I also know that Christ says "Judge not, lest Ye be judged," and you seem to be doing a lot of judging others. And you are judging simply because we refute an unbiblical position (held by you and others).

That's a lot of useless mumbo-jumbo to avoid that you do not have faith in the righteousness and obedience of the correct one.
I'll keep giving you the hint ----- that one ain't you.

I know you would like that to read two instead of one so you can boast about paying the rest of the price that the sacrifice of Christ lacked.
But you are foolish to do so, and a moron to boot.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
You are the mocker, dude.

Nope...

You are a twister of scripture and can't theologically refute Isaiah 9:6

You... [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]... are on record... on this very OP as MOCKING people for claiming salvation through Jesus (Isaiah 9:6) aka The Mighty God... AKA... the Father of Eternity.

BRB... and... you quoted Isaiah 14:14.

; )

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Nope...

You are a twister of scripture and can't theologically refute Isaiah 9:6

You... [MENTION=13959]meshak[/MENTION]... are on record... on this very OP as MOCKING people for claiming salvation through Jesus (Isaiah 9:6) aka The Mighty God... AKA... the Father of Eternity.

BRB... and... you quoted Isaiah 14:14.

; )

suit yourself portraying yourself as a teacher. You are only pretender.

peace.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

No, The "Judge not" passage does not end with "lest ye be judged." It ends with (and I'll paraphrase) "You hypocrite, first stop committing the same sin so that you can judge your neighbor!"

Jesus Himself said to "judge with righteous judgment." (It's where I got my username.)

Side Note: You're being a hypocrite by judging someone who judges. You think it's wrong to judge, yet you judge. You're doing something which you think is wrong, making it a sin for you. Hypocrite, stop committing the same sin, so that you can see clearly to judge other's sin.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

kgov.com/judge

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app