Direct assault on Satan (Evil's.<(I)> Naughty List)

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
suit yourself portraying yourself as a teacher. You are only pretender.

peace.
There you go judging again before you remove that log from your own eye.
I thought you claimed to follow the red letters of Jesus?
You must have stumbled yet again and fell off your trail.

daqq

@daqq ... (You're Horribly Wrong)
@marhig ... (So "Close" to the "TRUTH" but so FAR as well)
@KingdomRose ... (Led Astray by imbibed lies)
@keypurr ... (Consider this Well)
@meshak ... (Division, Deceit and Slander are your tools and doctrines)
@RBBI ... Scarecrow?

Why do you Arians Cower and leave this "Blasphemous" post unrebutted? You think it will go away? Nope... I'll bump this till I die

YHWH Dwells Within Us (Father and Son ONE) John 14:23

Part 1 of 6 follow up to the Direct Assault on Satan... Point 2 (Arianism) Fully Rebutted by Scripture and exposed as (deceit).

(OP Link)

@daqq ... (You're Horribly Wrong and it's distorting your theology)
@marhig ... (So "Close" to the "TRUTH" but so FAR as well)
@KingdomRose ... (Led Astray by imbibed lies)
@keypurr ... (Consider this Well)
@meshak ... (Division, Deceit and Slander are your tools and doctrines)
@RBBI ... Scarecrow?

Arianism brought to THE TRUTH AND LIGHT

Arianism isn't a denial of "The Trinity Doctrine"... as doctrine is man made... with the exception of the doctrine of Christ (2 John 1:9). Per (Romans 8:9 coupled with 1 John 2:27), we know that Christ didn't leave behind teachings and ideas, but is our teacher that indwells us (Romans 8:9)... this is further proven with the verse (Matthew 23:10). Arianism isn't a denial of the "perceived" false recognition of the Deity of the Son.

Arianism is a full denial of God. Did I just say that? Yup... You knew it was headed here... after all... Isaiah 14:14 is the anchor verse to the OP. The end game of all this will be to focus on Psalm 71:5. But... for now... this OP train is starting at point 2 of 5.

For all of you who may think I'm going back on my "hand of fellowship" rebuke to @Ask Mr. Religion ... I would like to cite (Matthew 26:34)... Yup... if you look for hope in scripture... it's all there! Lots and lots of hope to be found... So in this way... I'm not "Damning" Arians. I am putting those scriptural screws to them, though. (1 Thessalonians 5:21)

YHWH promised National Israel that He would dwell with them (Ezekiel 37:27). YHWH told Israel "WHO" it's true KING of ANOINTING was supposed to be. (1 Samuel 8:1-7). He also explained "when" this would happen... (Matthew 23:39 and Revelation 21:22)... and we know "When" (Luke 3:22 + Luke 3:22 Cross Referenced) He was anointed the TRUE KING of National Israel.

Jesus promised us that He and His Father would dwell within each of us, that KNOW Him (John 14:23).

(Philippians 1:19 and Romans 8:9) tell us how we can understand and refer to the Holy Spirit that literally dwells within us. (Matthew 28:19 coupled with Philippians 2:9) further reveal how (Deuteronomy 6:4) remains true through the lens of (1 John 5:7).

Scripturally... this write up is enormously weighted... so here comes my Arianism busting thesis of scripture...

Arians... you cannot twist the meanings of the following scriptures when they are joined by marriage of scriptural intent. Each of these is powerful, but I submit them joined in intent.

(Deuteronomy 6:4 + John 10:30 + John 14:23 + Romans 8:9 + Philippians 1:19)

No counter scripture... No scriptural division by separating these as standing alone... Per John 5:39, I join these as a scriptural sword that will be used to reveal that all Arian assertions are false and a complete denial of God... instead of just "Jesus" as God.

Anyone "Need" a little Old Testament Iron to thrust this assertion home? (Isaiah 57:15 and above all Isaiah 9:6)

@daqq, @KingdomRose, @marhig, @RBBI, @keypurr, @meshak...

You stand fully, incontestably, incontrovertibly scripturally rebutted here... how do you reply?

I now submit (Matthew 5:37, John 5:39 and 1 John 2:27) as the scriptural lens that will "shatter" the False Arian lens.

(Isaiah 54:5 + Matthew 9:14-15)
(2 Corinthians 11:2 + Hosea 2:16 + Isaiah 54:6-8)

Gentile Mystery (Matthew 22:2)
National Israel Mystery (Isaiah 62:4-5)

Now I challenge you to take all of THESE scriptures at face value @daqq, @keypurr, @KingdomRose, @marhig and @meshak or spit on the Author of Scriptural Continuity... (Matthew 26:57-67 + John 5:39)

If you buck this call out... I will be merciless in quoting this at every attempt you make to spew misinformation about Jesus Christ... the NAME above "ALL" Names!

@steko
@Bright Raven
@Tambora
@john w
@Right Divider
@Judge Rightly
@Jerry Shugart
@Grosnick Marowbe
@musterion

Please check the scripture I have used and add anything you feel is pertinent... this is a call to a scriptural battle over point two of this OP. The other points will be addressed once it is seen with irrefutable quotes how the Arians are deceived and thus deceiving. When a quote is captured that shows irrefutable twisting of scripture and so forth... (Quote it. Mention my name. Write a scriptural work up or brief sentence explaining how the quote twists scripture.). And... I will attach it in spoiler format under OP point 2 "CorkBoard", which will be linked beneath point 2 of the OP... "quote and explanation"

If the Arians twist this or refuse to answer with scriptural response that is adequate... we can use these scriptures void of doctrine, but simply quoted as scripture (2 Timothy 3:16) rooted in Jesus (John 5:39 + 1 John 2:27 + Romans 8:9) as our rebuttal to Arianism.

I know this is done elsewhere, but this is an established OP with a specific agenda.

Your assistance and attention to detail to cap point two off will be much appreciated.

If... If the Arians are "Yellow" and don't post anything in response... no worries... for anyone that has examples of the twisting of any scripture that is cited above, in the Arian Rebuttal... or scripture that directly "Cross References" to any scripture in this Rebuttal... Please... again... quote it from another location and include the scriptural rebuttal and explanation of how the scripture was twisted. ... I'll Point 2" Cork-board the quote and your scriptural rebuttal. 2 thank you's are required to enter a quoted scripture twist and rebuttal onto the "point 2 CorkBoard".

Now... let's see what "Arian" Iron is really made of!

(After all... John 14:8-11 + Revelation 21:22 + Hebrews 1:3 + Exodus 40:34-35+ John 20:28 + Deuteronomy 6:4)

Or... shall we dispute (1 Corinthians 14:33) ?

@daqq , ever notice it takes you a really long time to say a little?

; )

More lies, name calling, and slander; I have never claimed to be an Arian, and if you had ever paid any attention to the things that I have said you would have known the difference:

Arianism - Wikipedia
Arianism, in Christianity, is a Christological[1] concept that asserts that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who was begotten by God the Father at a point in time, is distinct from the Father and is therefore subordinate to the Father, but the Son is also God.[2] Arian teachings were first attributed to Arius (c. AD 250–336), a Christian presbyter in Alexandria, Egypt. The teachings of Arius and his supporters were opposed to the prevailing theological views held by proto-orthodox Christians, regarding the nature of the Trinity and the nature of Christ. The Arian concept of Christ is that the Son of God did not always exist but was begotten by God the Father.[2]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arianism

The above is not what I believe, and I have said so many times in many places, explaining my doctrine thoroughly over and over again; so yet again you lie and slander. You also are the most offensive of all Replacement Theology adherents, a thing you love to spout about others, because you claim that "Jesus is YHWH" and replace the Father with His own Son. Not even Marcion the heretic did what you do so you are even worse off than he was because at least he knew that the Father of the Torah and Tanakh was the Father and not His own Son. He actually taught that Jesus had some different unknown Father other than the Father of the Israelites because he knew he could not prove otherwise from what is written. You do worse and completely ignore all of the evidence that refutes you to your face. Shameful spewing of your own doing.

john w

Hall of Fame
Meshak is a woman.

Sent from my Pixel XL using TheologyOnline mobile app

Oh. I did not know that. And you don't pay attention, and can't see sarcasm. She is known to spam "Good day to you, sir," on every third post, or some version of it. But thanks for checkin' in, your input, as I'm new here.Do me this favor. I won't forget it. Ask your friends in the neighborhood about me. They'll tell you I know how to return a favor.

Don John W

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Oh. I did not know that. And you don't pay attention, and can't see sarcasm. She is known to spam "Good day to you, sir," on every third post, or some version of it. But thanks for checkin' in, your input, as I'm new here.Do me this favor. I won't forget it. Ask your friends in the neighborhood about me. They'll tell you I know how to return a favor.

Don John W

Oh I know. I'm well aware of her stubbornness and resistance to discussion of opposing viewpoints. Even on her own "pacifism is not wrong" thread, she refuses to answer my rather simple questions because they would show her errors in her reasoning.

Jerry Shugart

More lies, name calling, and slander; I have never claimed to be an Arian, and if you had ever paid any attention to the things that I have said you would have known the difference:

Was the Lord Jesus the Son of God at the time when He came forth out of Mary?

Was the Lord Jesus the Son of Man at the time when He came forth out of Mary?

daqq

Was the Lord Jesus the Son of God at the time when He came forth out of Mary?

Was the Lord Jesus the Son of Man at the time when He came forth out of Mary?

How many times do I need to answer it? It has been fully expounded to you in the thread, "This day have I begotten you", where also "Evil.Eye." the OP of this thread also has visited and therefore, just as you, has no excuse for not knowing my views. My Adoptionist view has been no secret, (and it is not Arian). The man Yeshua is neither the Son of Man nor the Son of Elohim and he plainly tells you in the passages which have been quoted to you over eight times now until finally I put the post in its own thread where you refused to even enter when you were invited by mention to give an answer in front of everyone, (just as was the OP of this thread, "Evil.Eye.", who also refused to respond).

The Son of Man descended in somatiko-corporeal-bodily form at the immersion of the man Yeshua: that is what is written in Luke 3:22, (σωματικῷ-corporeal-bodily), and that is the Spirit of the Holy One, (τὸ πνεῦμα τὸ ἅγιον), just as I have said and shown with other passages many, many times, to you yourself and your fellow like-minded Oneness-Modalists; and yet you have never even ventured to give any explanation as for why your view of that passage makes the Holy Spirit into a corporeal entity which even violates the tenants of Trinitarianism, (for in Trinitarianism the Holy Spirit is not corporeal or physical). If you cannot explain any of the questions that are put to you then how is it that you think you can be right about anything that really counts? I have answered all of the difficult questions that are constantly vexing to all of you, and that are debated over and over again among theologians; but you and yours have answered none of them. The Son of Man descended from the heavens, just as Yeshua says of him in John 3:13, and as it is written of him in Proverbs 30:4-5, and he is the Son of Elohim, and he always was for as far as mankind knows, just as Wisdom was in the beginning with the Father in Proverbs 8:27-31, (for he is the wisdom of Elohim Most High and there is neither male nor female in Messiah). You and your comrades are lost, groping in a world of darkness; and yet the truth is right in front of you, and you continually deny it every time you speak to me and I quote you the scripture passages to your face.

Again, the plain simple flow of logic straight from the Testimony of Yeshua:

The words of Yeshua are Spirit:

John 6:62-63
62 What then if you should behold the Son of Man ascending up to where he was before?
63 It is the Spirit that quickens; the flesh profits nothing: the words that I speak unto you,
they are Spirit, and they are Life.

The Father judges no one but has committed all judgment to the Son:

John 5:22
22. For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment unto the Son:

The man Yeshua does not testify of himself and therefore does not claim to be Elohim:

John 5:31
31 If I testify of myself, my testimony is not true.

The man Yeshua emphatically states that he himself judges no one:

John 8:15
15. You judge after the flesh: I judge no one.

There is only one who judges and he is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 8:50
50. And I seek not mine own glory: one there is, the Seeker and Judge. [Rev 2:23]

The Logos-Word which the man Yeshua speaks is not his own:

John 14:24
24. He that loves me not, keeps not my sayings: and the Logos-Word which you hear is not of me, but of the Father who sent me.

The Logos-Word is the Seeker and the Judge:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the Logos-Word that I have spoken, that one shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Father judges no one. The man Yeshua judges no one. The Testimony of Yeshua will not pass away. The man Yeshua does not seek his own glory and if he testifies of himself his testimony is not true. The Logos is the Seeker and the Judge, the Son of Elohim, and because he is the Word of the Truth which is spoken by men of faithfulness and truth, he is considered a little lower than the messengers: for the messengers speak him, because he, being the Logos-Word, dwells within the messengers.

Once again the Testimony of Yeshua:

John 12:47-48
47. And if anyone hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but that the world might be delivered.
48. He that rejects me, and receives not my words, has one that judges him: the LOGOS-WORD that I have spoken, THAT ONE shall judge him in the last day [Rev 19:11-16].

The Father judges no one, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua judges no one, (John 8:15, John 12:47-48).
The Father has committed all judgment unto the Son, (John 5:22).
The man Yeshua does not testify concerning himself, (John 5:31).
The man Yeshua testifies concerning the Father and the Son.
The Son is therefore the only Judge.

The Father is not the Judge.
The man Yeshua is not the Judge.
The Logos-Word that Yeshua spoke is the Judge.
The man Yeshua therefore cannot be the Logos-Word.
The Logos-Word is the only begotten Elohim-Son of Elohim, (John 1:18).
("The Logos-Word" Post#2)

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by daqq
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Evil.Eye.<(I)>

@daqq... it is well known that the entire gospel of John Declares Jesus Christ God Incarnate. So... you are literally going to massive lengths to twist the matter. Romans 8:9 Daqq plus you acknowledged Jesus could be God outside time.

The supreme logic set forth by Yeshua himself from in the Gospel of John has been posted to Jerry at least six times now: where were you and why did you not answer? You did not answer for the same reason Jerry will not answer: because you know you cannot openly refute the Testimony of Yeshua and still call yourself his follower. So what do people like you and Jerry do? Ignore such things and hope nobody notices that you never answered. But you see the more you argue such things with me the more these simple truths are going to come out and the less excuse you are going to have for rejecting the Testimony of Messiah. Yeshua plainly tells you that he is neither the Logos nor the Judge, for he judges no one, and he plainly says that his words are not going to pass away. Search it, simple systematic logic from the plain Testimony of Messiah, and where you find it you will see Jerry there, and likely find that you yourself were there at the same time and allowed what I said to pass you by once again. While you are at it I have already given my understanding of Rom 8:9, Gen 1:2, and Ruach Elohim and Ruach Meshiah and number of times. What I believe and told you already in this thread is built on it; for in the header of the Sefer you will find Ruach Elohim brooding upon the waters like a Dove.

quote_icon.png
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...ic#post4900625
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...ic#post4897478
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...ic#post4886371
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...ic#post4887551
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...ic#post4788684
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...ic#post4888962
http://theologyonline.com/showthread...ic#post4914608

This is not counting the two or three times this same information from the Testimony of Yeshua was posted in "the Trinity" thread, which I am now banned from entering or posting in, (and therefore cannot post the links because I cannot open them to confirm that this is what is there but I know this was posted there at least twice). And you too are now without excuse Evil.Eye.

quote_icon.png
Did anyone notice that Jerry Shugart has now, for the seventh time running, managed to weasel his way out of responding yet again, and has ignored the following information which is full of clear emphatic statements directly from the Master Teacher Yeshua himself? :)

So I have now placed this information in its own thread here: The Logos-Word.

Not willing to confess and believe the Testimony of Yeshua:
@Jerry Shugart, @Evil.Eye.<(I)> (N.I.G.), @Right Divider, @Lazy afternoon, @john w

And the Testimony of Yeshua is the Spirit of the new covenant:

Romans 8:9 W/H
9 υμεις δε ουκ εστε εν σαρκι αλλα εν πνευματι ειπερ πνευμα θεου οικει εν υμιν ει δε τις πνευμα χριστου ουκ εχει ουτος ουκ εστιν αυτου
9 But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if so be that Ruach Elohim dwells in you: but if anyone has not Ruach Meshiah, the same is not his.

You have made yourselves deniers of the Messiah.

daqq

Thanks! A Christ rejector, not approving of me!!!!! Thanks again!!

Get saved, Christ rejector.

If I speak the words of Messiah and you reject what I say then you are by default rejecting the Messiah. That is just the way it is. And you have shown that you do not have the Word of the Father in you; for you openly reject the words of Yeshua as you did in that thread. Therefore you are not Messiah as you appear to imagine in the machinations of your vain imagination, and neither are you in Messiah, because you do not have and hold the Testimony of Yeshua in uprightness and truth, but rather pick and choose what you will believe and what you will refuse; and that is because you only steal like a thief what belongs to Elohim for your own beneficial use in your own private reprobate doctrines.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
How many times do I need to answer it? @Evil.Eye.<(I)> edit... IDK... We're all still waiting for an actual answer.
Spoiler
It has been fully expounded to you in the thread, "This day have I begotten you", where also "Evil.Eye." the OP of this thread also has visited and therefore, just as you, has no excuse for not knowing my views. My Adoptionist view has been no secret, (and it is not Arian). The man Yeshua is neither the Son of Man nor the Son of Elohim and he plainly tells you in the passages which have been quoted to you over eight times now until finally I put the post in its own thread where you refused to even enter when you were invited by mention to give an answer in front of everyone, (just as was the OP of this thread, "Evil.Eye.", who also refused to respond).

The Son of Man descended in somatiko-corporeal-bodily form at the immersion of the man Yeshua: that is what is written in Luke 3:22, (σωματικῷ-corporeal-bodily), and that is the Spirit of the Holy One, (τὸ πνεῦμα τὸ ἅγιον), just as I have said and shown with other passages many, many times, to you yourself and your fellow like-minded Oneness-Modalists; and yet you have never even ventured to give any explanation as for why your view of that passage makes the Holy Spirit into a corporeal entity which even violates the tenants of Trinitarianism, (for in Trinitarianism the Holy Spirit is not corporeal or physical). If you cannot explain any of the questions that are put to you then how is it that you think you can be right about anything that really counts? I have answered all of the difficult questions that are constantly vexing to all of you, and that are debated over and over again among theologians; but you and yours have answered none of them. The Son of Man descended from the heavens, just as Yeshua says of him in John 3:13, and as it is written of him in Proverbs 30:4-5, and he is the Son of Elohim, and he always was for as far as mankind knows, just as Wisdom was in the beginning with the Father in Proverbs 8:27-31, (for he is the wisdom of Elohim Most High and there is neither male nor female in Messiah). You and your comrades are lost, groping in a world of darkness; and yet the truth is right in front of you, and you continually deny it every time you speak to me and I quote you the scripture passages to your face.

You have made yourselves deniers of the Messiah.
Spoiler

I could dismember your "Adoptionist" view with 20 yes or no questions. I could do it with 2 parallel scriptures. (Isaiah 9:6 + Isaiah 46:9). Throw (Deuteronomy 32:39 and Deuteronomy 6:4) in there and you are theologically SLAIN!

Is it TRUTH you seek? Is it TRUTH that you uphold? According to scripture... you aren't upholding THE TRUTH.

What Gives Daqq?

In fact... the Old Testament seems to refute you so intensely... I'm wondering.

How can you be soooo wrong and not see it?

I'm ready to lock swords with you over this. No more dancing. You know the drill. Strike the shepherd and the sheep are scattered. On that note... who is the good shepherd and why is He called Lord... as in YHWH? (Psalm 23 Psalm 23:1 Interlinear (Lord/YHWH

John 10:11, 14 Hmmmm???

Wait??? Did He call Himself "Good"?

Mark 10:18 ?

And... on that note... You say Adoptionist isn't Arian...

Daqq said:
My Adoptionist view has been no secret, (and it is not Arian). The man Yeshua is neither the Son of Man nor the Son of Elohim and he plainly tells you in the passages which have been quoted to you over eight times now until finally I put the post in its own thread where you refused to even enter when you were invited by mention to give an answer in front of everyone, (just as was the OP of this thread, "Evil.Eye.", who also refused to respond).

Hey [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ...

(Leaning in and whispering... You're being "Responded" to.)

It feels good to run with old EE when He's looting the false temples and burning them down... Until... it's yours!

So... about that quote... ARIAN!!!!

Daqq said:
My Adoptionist view has been no secret, (and it is not Arian). The man Yeshua is neither the Son of Man nor the Son of Elohim

What are you insinuating? Is Jesus a "Test Tube Baby"?

Where did He come from?

Who was His Daddy?
Who was His Mommy?

Seriously [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ?

I'm not going to let up on you! This is more "Theological Bull" than Calvinism!

Yup!

You have options...

(1) Refuse to answer
Result? ... I never let you live it down

(2) Throw up some scripture twisting
Result? ... You will be unhappy

(3) You insult me or whine
Result? ... I insult you back or never let you live whining down

(4) You man up and cross swords to the carnal doctrinal DEATH
Result? ... We seriously cross swords now!

What's it going to be?

giphy.gif

Seriously... What do these titles mean?

Pele-Yo'etz
El Gibbor
Avi-'Ad
Sar-Shalom

Hint... (Isaiah 9:6)

Read every word of this [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION] ... before you respond... I'm not joking... this is nuclear!!!

200w.gif

See you tomorrow, [MENTION=17195]daqq[/MENTION]... Stack up all your quotes...

An Arian-optionist straw man view is about to...

God's Truth

No, The "Judge not" passage does not end with "lest ye be judged." It ends with (and I'll paraphrase) "You hypocrite, first stop committing the same sin so that you can judge your neighbor!"

Jesus Himself said to "judge with righteous judgment." (It's where I got my username.)

Side Note: You're being a hypocrite by judging someone who judges. You think it's wrong to judge, yet you judge. You're doing something which you think is wrong, making it a sin for you. Hypocrite, stop committing the same sin, so that you can see clearly to judge other's sin.

It is not judging to tell someone to stop judging.

According to what you said, it would be stealing to tell someone to stop stealing.

And, it is only hypocritical to tell someone to stop stealing if you are stealing too and or committing other sins.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
It is not judging to tell someone to stop judging.

In order for you to tell someone that what they're doing is wrong, you have to judge that it is wrong. It's hypocritical to judge someone for judging, because if you think judging is wrong, then you shouldn't be judging. Doing something that you think is wrong is a sin, regardless if it actually is wrong or not.

According to what you said, it would be stealing to tell someone to stop stealing.

Come on, GT, that makes no sense. I know you're smarter than that.

And, it is only hypocritical to tell someone to stop stealing if you are stealing as well.

Fixed That For You (FTFY)

jsanford108

That's a lot of useless mumbo-jumbo to avoid that you do not have faith in the righteousness and obedience of the correct one.
I'll keep giving you the hint ----- that one ain't you.

I know you would like that to read two instead of one so you can boast about paying the rest of the price that the sacrifice of Christ lacked.
But you are foolish to do so, and a moron to boot.

That's the spirit! Name calling and arrogance always triumph over intellect and logic. You got me.

Sent from my iPhone using TOL

jsanford108

No, The "Judge not" passage does not end with "lest ye be judged." It ends with (and I'll paraphrase) "You hypocrite, first stop committing the same sin so that you can judge your neighbor!"

Jesus Himself said to "judge with righteous judgment." (It's where I got my username.)

Side Note: You're being a hypocrite by judging someone who judges. You think it's wrong to judge, yet you judge. You're doing something which you think is wrong, making it a sin for you. Hypocrite, stop committing the same sin, so that you can see clearly to judge other's sin.

I wasn't judging. I was just pointing out that what's his name was judging. And if you are judging me by calling me a hypocrite, does that put you into the same category?

(I would say not, because what you were attempting was to point out a fact, despite it not being accurate. To call someone a hypocrite is not judging. Nor is pointing out that someone is judging.)

Sent from my iPhone using TOL